Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

In case you guys missed it on the site; Full trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34bzH5Eo04

What the hell? I had to rub my eyes multiple times to make sure I hadn't just imagined this. If this game is released in the west I will eat my hat. And then probably buy the game. My god, if this does well enough, it might get its own spin-off anime. Think on that for a moment.
    Done here.

Like all the character/pokemon art but the overland battle/adventure screen action looks kind of naff. Definitely an interesting direction to go in but I've never strayed from the core titles and at the moment I can't see myself doing so.

I've been waiting forever for a Pokemon SRPG. I'm impressed.

This has me very excited It looks fantastic so far. I'd love this to get a western release, if not, I'll be importing it.
    PASBL Record-
    TL- 3
    Ref Grade- C+
    Wins- 20 ~ Losses- 8 ~ Draws- 1
    TP- 130 KOs- 49 SP- 8
    Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 32

Doesn't look to be my cup of tea. I know this is an off year, but where are all the good spinoffs? I want my Mystery Dungeon 3!

Also, I agree with BCVM22, it'd be too much work to release it that it's probably not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I would be a lot more interested in this if it were for 3DS. The artwork itself looks great, but I don't feel the same about the actual gameplay. All in all, I'm disappointed.

I think Entei would make a better partner for Shingen then Groudon. In the Samurai Warriors game Shingen was often called the Tiger of Kai and Entei is a legendary Pokemon that looks like a red cat with a mask.

Also I think is game is great for combining Samurai and Pokemon.
    Send me a message if you want to play something with me (b^_^)b
    Pokémon BR: 4941-3516-656
    Pokémon Diamond: 1591-3923-4365
    Pokémon SoulSilver: 0002-6003-9306
    Pokémon White: 3009-7740-8948
        Spoiler:- Other Info:

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    What are you talking about? the 3rd game in the series comes 2 years after the first 2.......
    Crystal would like a word with you.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    This could get the US interested in it. Like Melee did for Fire Emblem, no? Promote it with a stronger franchise and never know, this other series could gain popularity here. Would be a smart business move by Nintendo.
    Indeed. How many of you people were aware that the Mystery Dungeon series even existed before the Pokemon installments came out?

It looks interesting, I might get it if it comes out in the US.

IMO this game should go out of Japan and to the rest of the world, seeing how Pokémon is very well known franchise in the whole world and it will be a great way to get Nobunaga's Ambition known in other parts of the planet.

Besides not only fans of Pokémon would buy it, seeing how it mixes strategy and Japanese culture and that stuff it will probably reach a broader audience everywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Indeed. How many of you people were aware that the Mystery Dungeon series even existed before the Pokemon installments came out?
    Only two "Chocobo" games that I was aware of, but having never made to the UK, never played it. There are now 4 Chocobo games in the series. The third one that made it to Europe on the Wii was later remade as a Japanese exclusive for the DS with an new Playable Character Cid, making the "fourth" game. (He's in game as a NPC, but execpt for the movement Tutorial, he just in the town.)

There was a PS2 game that fit that description, which I bought and later sold. Well I did get it part of a Deal. Not a game you want start playing the series with. The Manual wasn't much help, there was more pages on operating the PS2 than operating the game. No wonder it was in the bargain bin.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

This game looks really interesting. It looks like a cross of final fantasy tactics and yu-gi-oh the false bound kingdom. I'm guessing it's not going to come out in any country other than Japan.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I didn't really think they'd make a pokemon crossover with Nobunaga's Ambition at first, but after I saw the trailer, I might be planning on getting it. Seems like an interesting experience.

So let me get this straight. There's a new game coming out, and it's a spin-off of Nobunga's Ambition? I suppose maybe it's because it's the last thing we were expecting but, really?

On another note: THE MALE PROTAGONIST HAS BIDOOF ON HIS TEAM! YAAAAAAY!

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

This should be interesting. Is it me or do the characters look like they don their Samurai Warrior 3 outfits? I was playing Samurai Warrior Chronicles earlier and they look VERY based from them.
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 264/264 (266/269 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos and Pumpkaboo, Unsure if Blue or Yellow Symbiosis Floette exist as I've been hearing)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

I hope that this is released outside of Japan. It looks quite interesting and i like that you get Eevee as your starter.

I'm going to keep in mind that BCVM22 seems to be the resident cynic and believe that this will come out in the states, because I'm having enough trouble getting the money to import the digimon games I want, having to import a pokemon one will kill me.

Actually, I'd been considering looking into strategy games, and a pokemon crossover seems like it would be a good place to start.

Also, to those of you moaning over Mewtwo's presence, his psychic powers told him it would be awesome, and so he angsted at Dialga until he was sent back in time to be involved.

He also took pokemon like Voltorb, Porygon, and Magnemite with him.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

I thought someone trolled the whole world when I saw the promo art. Only thing I'm not exactly taken to is the way Kenshin and Mitsuhide are drawn. Or it could be my Basara influence speaking XD

Artwork looks cool on its own though. Gameplay looks strange to me =/

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Hope this doesn't replace the R/S remake or Pokemon Gray...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows of Destiny View Post
    That's like saying Pokemon Pinball R/S was intended to replace Emerald and FRLG. They wouldn't just break a pattern of 2 first games and a followup for Gen 5 afterwards with a spinoff.

EDIT: Whoops, Wrong game
    Pkmn Trainer Halkel:
    Diamond FC: 0259-7843-6718
    Platinum FC: 4985-1701-9701
    Heart Gold FC: 4598-1825-7435
    Black FC: 3825-7716-5520
    Black 2 FC: 3053-5471-8420
    3DS FC: 3179-6050-1707

B2W2 HAf: 220/220 (222/222 if you count both formes of Basculin and Shellos)
    XY HAf: 264/264 (266/269 if you count both formes of Basculin, Shellos and Pumpkaboo, Unsure if Blue or Yellow Symbiosis Floette exist as I've been hearing)
    XY HAm/HAg: 14/14

Spreadsheet for Hidden Abilities (Gen 5 now added)

Hunting HH/Friend Safari Pokemon (Not asking for):

Seeking Hidden Abilities (X&Y): None right now

Nationals Ratings:
    UK Nationals 2013: Rank 77

We can all pretend the Mewtwo shown here was created...THROUGH JAPANESE SORCERY USING MEW AS AN INGREDIENT!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows of Destiny View Post
    This isn't being developed by GameFreak. >_>
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Oh God this game looks horrible.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast