Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    So...Joltik needs it's Speed at 84 to evolve. If I remember correctly, I have one with it's speed around 68. Do I just have to do major grinding to get it's stats high enough? O_o
    Ponigiri is your friend for those, trust me. That's the only way I was able to get Eevee to Glaceon before 75% link.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

I am having problems trying to get registeel , I have 15+ warlords but registeel is not showing up or do the warlords have to be the one leader of an army an the begining of an episode
    what doesn't kill me will make me stronger

Quote Originally Posted by blakeoo7 View Post
    I am having problems trying to get registeel , I have 15+ warlords but registeel is not showing up or do the warlords have to be the one leader of an army an the begining of an episode
    Not everyone is a Warlord. Warlords are those unique warriors who have a Gold background.
        Spoiler:- Outdated SS Progress (Might update soon):

99.8% of people don't care that you're special.

So I got the game yesterday because I was at Walmart and they only had one copy of the game left, so I bought it. I really like the game, if only I didn't keep putting off getting the game. So apparently Avia and the others can invade now? i just got to that part of the game but didn't do anything yet, I was going to go beat Avia or try to recruit Yoshimoto. From the sounds of things it seems that other people have over leveled their pokemon for around where I'm at in the game.

Spoiler:- Here is the team I will fight Avia with.:

Is the develop option completely useless? I've had a few towns set to that option, but I haven't seen any places go up in level yet. The instruction book says that develop will raise the level of all the locations you can do things in each town.

So who is your favorite non story important characters? The random nobody people that you can recruit, they are also the people that can't get an upgrade for a link with a pokemon. Takatora is my most favorite, he's been a big help throughout the whole game, and he is the first people I recruited ingame too. His Charmander and now Charmeleon have ensured victory in many battles. Motoharu was useful too, til I got Motonari and replaced him. And last Masatsuna and his Venipede, they helped me hugely by walling all the Fighting pokemon in the battle with Yoshihiro, and poisoning some of them too.

I have 16 warlords with their best link but no registeel

Which sixteen?

Hmm... then maybe it is only the Top Warlord of each kingdom, and not their allies.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    Is the develop option completely useless? I've had a few towns set to that option, but I haven't seen any places go up in level yet. The instruction book says that develop will raise the level of all the locations you can do things in each town.
    Developing only becomes useful if you have a bank in a nation, and you don't get those until the post-game episodes. Otherwise, developing is only useful for getting money from the mines in areas that have them.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Does anyone have any tips for Link grinding? I'd like to evolve my Eevee, but I'm only at 59 percent Link.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Typhlosion View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for Link grinding? I'd like to evolve my Eevee, but I'm only at 59 percent Link.
    You get the most Link from battling other Warlords. Everything else gets you <1%.

EDIT: Also worth noting that your Link is reset after the Story, but evolutions and new Links aren't. So if you're grinding just to evolve, I'd say it isn't worth it. If you're grinding to raise your strength to better match an opponent's, then good luck.
    Last edited by Brandon96; 26th June 2012 at 3:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon96 View Post
    You get the most Link from battling other Warlords. Everything else gets you <1%.
    No. I've gotten 3%+ from facing Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    No. I've gotten 3%+ from facing Warriors.
    I've only had that happen early on, when your strength is on par with your opponents. But further in, I found it wasn't giving out as much Link as before, and I would only get >1% Link if I was battling other Warlords for their Kingdoms.

So it really depends on what your situation is, going after Warlords/Warriors that are about equal or greater in Strength than you is your best bet.

Are we unable to visit the main story after we have defeated Nobunaga? D: I want to see my Glaceon....

I notice that metang does not evolve at 111 def but 111 att

some warlords can evolve even when it is not their episode

Finished the main story, currently TRYING to clear the low-leveled post game scenarios. The principle scenario is DEFINITELY the easiest. D:

I just found a website with almost all the passwords:http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-con...pearance_Codes

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Typhlosion View Post
    Honestly there's probably no good way... If you take only Eevee into battle with multiple enemies you could get more, or if you battle warriors. I myself am at the point where all my nations are filled up so there're no warriors for me to battle since I have no room, so I just have to try and battle multiple wild pokemon alone...

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    I just found a website with almost all the passwords:http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-con...pearance_Codes
    You do know that Serebii has the same thing, with the exception of Croagunk which is part ways down the main news page right?
    http://serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml
    Last edited by terrytorterra; 26th June 2012 at 5:23 AM.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

finally got registeel to show up you need 15 or more warlords with best link but two of then have to be Ieyasu and Tadakatsu. put them both in Valora then u get a crystal and equip it to leyasu the next month regiisteel will show up

Has anyone been able to get more than 2 Croagunks to show up via password and resetting?
    I've been trying for the past 20 minutes and only 2 at most would show up but i have all 3 warriors that have croagunk as the best link...
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

This has a lot of potential. I've always liked SRPGs, and I've always liked Pokemon. If this recieves favorable reviews, I'm going to buy it. I don't really care that it's for the DS and not the 3ds, because my 3ds actually plays DS games. Apparently some people's don't.

Can anyone help? Im trying to figure out how to get all of the legendaries and the orbs/other items you need to obtain them.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Lots of information is on the Serebii pages on Pokemon Conquest, if you haven't check those out yet.
    Otherwise, all the legends involve you getting through the main game and then completing special episodes post-game that revolve around certain warlords (like Nobunaga or Shingen) or require you to fulfill other things, like now Registeel will only appear if you do what blakeoo did

finally got registeel to show up you need 15 or more warlords with best link but two of then have to be Ieyasu and Tadakatsu. put them both in Valora then u get a crystal and equip it to leyasu the next month regiisteel will show up
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

To evolve No, do you have to have all of the Ghost-type Pokemon registered in your gallery, or does every ghost type have to be under your control?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by terrytorterra View Post
    Lots of information is on the Serebii pages on Pokemon Conquest, if you haven't check those out yet.
    Otherwise, all the legends involve you getting through the main game and then completing special episodes post-game that revolve around certain warlords (like Nobunaga or Shingen) or require you to fulfill other things, like now Registeel will only appear if you do what blakeoo did
    Yeah, but ive checked on the site and cant find info on how the get items like the devil orb

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast