Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

I have a big problem in Not Worth Fighting Over...3, how do how defeat it? The being that nothing can defeat, it strikes down everything in its path, destroying all that opposes it. Nothing can scratch it metallic hide, and can only coward in fear in its presence. There is no mercy, all will be put out of its misery for good. The being that Nobunaga himself would fall to in an instant, Zekrom and Rayquaza becoming mere sacrifices to its power. Even Arceus himself trembles before its might, I'm talking about of course, Mitsunari's Godly, Hacked/Glitched? Scizor.

Him and his Scizor are the only thing stopping me from beating this episode, but for some reason, all neutral attacks do 5 or less damage to it, with resisted doing about 2. I was close to beating his Scizor in one battle, but I ran out of turns, and the only reason I even managed that was I got it next to the water fountain, got a luck paralysis on it, and it got haxed to death from it, plus I Mud Slap it a bunch too, so it missed a lot too. But even then near the end it destroyed almost everything pokemon I had when it got that one X Scissor in, it has grown far more stronger since that battle. His Scizor one shots everything that neutral to weak to bug, while two shotting everything else that resists bug. His Scizor is so freaking overpowered that its ridiculous. His Scizor alone can solo my army, all his other people are weak and easy to beat.

Spoiler:- Complete Stats on the Situation:

Does anyone have any clue how I can stop this tyrant?
    Last edited by XD Mewtwo; 27th June 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Man, I'm sure this has been answered by now, well I hope it has anyways. Anybody know the special conditions of getting the other Warlords? I just battled Muneshige with Kunoichi (but her Pokemon didn't attack his - maybe thats the problem?) And I finished him in 2 shots, but he wouldn't join me Same with Pineco-FacePaint-Guy.

what happens after you beat the episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    I have a big problem in Not Worth Fighting Over...3, how do how defeat it? The being that nothing can defeat, it strikes down everything in its path, destroying all that opposes it. Nothing can scratch it metallic hide, and can only coward in fear in its presence. There is no mercy, all will be put out of its misery for good. The being that Nobunaga himself would fall to in an instant, Zekrom and Rayquaza becoming mere sacrifices to its power. Even Arceus himself trembles before its might, I'm talking about of course, Mitsunari's Godly, Hacked/Glitched? Scizor.

Him and his Scizor are the only thing stopping me from beating this episode, but for some reason, all neutral attacks do 5 or less damage to it, with resisted doing about 2. I was close to beating his Scizor in one battle, but I ran out of turns, and the only reason I even managed that was I got it next to the water fountain, got a luck paralysis on it, and it got haxed to death from it, plus I Mud Slap it a bunch too, so it missed a lot too. But even then near the end it destroyed almost everything pokemon I had when it got that one X Scissor in, it has grown far more stronger since that battle. His Scizor one shots everything that neutral to weak to bug, while two shotting everything else that resists bug. His Scizor is so freaking overpowered that its ridiculous. His Scizor alone can solo my army, all his other people are weak and easy to beat.

EDIT IN BOLD

Link with more Fire Pokemon for more Fire Type Attacks, if possible. Also, try to get in 1 or 2 Dragon Rage's, really helpful. Lastly, watch how you place your Pokemon, don't place them in an 'X' formation.

I got really lucky in on of those episodes, and had some random event where one of my Warriors left for a few months, and came back with a Lampent. Evolved it to Chandelure, and Fire Spin'd Scizor to oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven2116 View Post
    Man, I'm sure this has been answered by now, well I hope it has anyways. Anybody know the special conditions of getting the other Warlords? I just battled Muneshige with Kunoichi (but her Pokemon didn't attack his - maybe thats the problem?) And I finished him in 2 shots, but he wouldn't join me Same with Pineco-FacePaint-Guy.
    Yeah, to recruit other Warlords, they have to be defeated by one of your Warlord's Pokemon.
    Last edited by Brandon96; 27th June 2012 at 1:43 AM. Reason: Clarification
        Spoiler:- Outdated SS Progress (Might update soon):

99.8% of people don't care that you're special.

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    Oh, really? Well then, I've been having terrible luck!
    Has anyone actually found any of the swarm Pokemon during the main game?
    I got a Dratini swarm during the main game, on top of the password one. Very helpful, I daresay. A squad of Dragonites to take on Nobunga. :P

I have a big problem in Not Worth Fighting Over...3, how do how defeat it? The being that nothing can defeat, it strikes down everything in its path, destroying all that opposes it. Nothing can scratch it metallic hide, and can only coward in fear in its presence. There is no mercy, all will be put out of its misery for good. The being that Nobunaga himself would fall to in an instant, Zekrom and Rayquaza becoming mere sacrifices to its power. Even Arceus himself trembles before its might, I'm talking about of course, Mitsunari's Godly, Hacked/Glitched? Scizor

Cut for brevity. I got lucky and recruited Takamodo in Ignis when Masanori left to conquer Fontaine. In the main playthrough, he had a Charmeleon, which carried through here. I used Fire Fang and got in a few lucky hits. Basically, it all boils down to that. Luck.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Well my game is a piece of crap, I had alot of warlords leveled up and with their best best links and my game deleveled them some warlords lords are ok but most got deleveled
    what doesn't kill me will make me stronger

http://www.serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml

I noticed that there's a missing password for the American version. The password for Croagunk in the American version is LKpk8FRQR8.

Quote Originally Posted by blakeoo7 View Post
    Well my game is a piece of crap, I had alot of warlords leveled up and with their best best links and my game deleveled them some warlords lords are ok but most got deleveled
    No...if you start a new episode, all your Warlords and Standard Warriors get deleveled to a point where the don't completely overpower your opponents, so you have to raise them up again.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

... I havent completed the storyline yet, so no special episodes for me, so I don't know if time is a constraint here, but you're facing a fully evolved pokemon with 53% link and those stats with a team of 6 basic pokemon all less than 37% linked with those... equally basic stats... doesn't seem like there was ever a challenge for Mitsunari...
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

I'm having a hard time finding a Zorua for Kotaro, anyone know if upgrading areas will make them more likely to appear?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

So for beating and getting Warlords to join, I need to beat them with one of my Warlords? So does that include my character (obviously), Oichi, Fountain Leader, Kunoichi etc. or is it just my character?

You should use another warlord probably. I beat someone with my eevee and they didn't join, but i beat them again next month with Shingen and they joined up just fine :P
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven2116 View Post
    So for beating and getting Warlords to join, I need to beat them with one of my Warlords? So does that include my character (obviously), Oichi, Fountain Leader, Kunoichi etc. or is it just my character?
    I find that it's anyone with a Gold background instead of Silver, so even Oichi should work.

To evolve Pokemon, do I just have to meet the specific requirements; or do I have to wait until a certain point in the game?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Do some warriors have special conditions for recruiting? I keep beating this one woman ("Asa," I think), yet she keeps going off somewhere... >_<

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

I find it funny how people don't look on the Serebii main site to find stuff. It's a great resource...

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    To evolve Pokemon, do I just have to meet the specific requirements; or do I have to wait until a certain point in the game?
    Yeah, all the requirements are listed here http://serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by [aka] View Post
    Do some warriors have special conditions for recruiting? I keep beating this one woman ("Asa," I think), yet she keeps going off somewhere... >_<
    Are you making sure to defeat her in less than 4 turns, defeating her with a super effective move, or not taking any damage during the battle?
    And if you mean 'Aya' she's a warlord, so you'll have to defeat her with another warlord in order to recruit her.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Well, she's got a Spiritomb, so not taking damage and super-effective are essentially out of the question, but I'm sure I'm defeating her within 4 turns...
    It's not "Aya," I already have her.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

Well, she's got a Spiritomb, so not taking damage and super-effective are essentially out of the question, but I'm sure I'm defeating her within 4 turns...
    Is this a wild encounter, or a Kingdom attack? When attacking an Kingdom, no Warlords or Warriors can be recruited if the army. Holding the Kingdom exists at another Kingdom. You have to be completely eliminating an army to recruit from it.

I JUST recruited Asa tonight. As long as she's a "wild encounter" and not part of a kingdom battle, then you should be able to recruit her. I am also pretty sure I just knocked her out with a simple warrior (I believe it was Bokuden, to be exact). From what I've found, you need to defeat a warrior's pokemon by turn 7 or earlier, in order to recruit them.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Out of curiosity, how often do you guys use your items?
    I found that I haven't had to use them all that often, and they really don't do too much for me most of the time anyways.
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458

Quote Originally Posted by terrytorterra View Post
    Out of curiosity, how often do you guys use your items?
    I found that I haven't had to use them all that often, and they really don't do too much for me most of the time anyways.
    I totally forget about them, and just use what gets equipped when I pick them up.

Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if there are any conditions to getting Nobunaga to evolve that aren't listed in the guide on the main site? It says all it takes is an 80% link with Hydreigon which I have, but I can't get him to transform.

I generally stick to automatic items like Guardian Charm, Metal Mirror, Weak-Point Lens, Harmony Flute, etc.

it werid because some did not, but I found out why they did it was because i Did evolve in the same nation as the main charater of the episode
    what doesn't kill me will make me stronger

I just use the item that increases your Wisdom so that the Warriors ability power increases. :v

Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast