Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Sorry about my question. I didn't mean to sound impatient, which I wasn't. That makes sense. Thank you.(again=))

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    Patience. Which episode are you playing? There are some episodes where you are not conquering the regions that included Mitsuhide's. Thus, it is logical that you wouldn't be able to recruit him in said episodes. I'm playing Hideyoshi's episode right now, and I'm willing to bet that I'll be able to recruit him once I defeat the regions around (and maybe including) Nixtrom. You can also play as Mitsuhide in his episode. So if you're wanting to evolve him, that's a good place to do it. Depending on the episode, all available warlords (for that episode) should be able to be recruited (except for the last warlord or maybe warlords in the last nation). For example, in Ginchiyo's episode, I recruited many of the female warlords because that episode only involved the female warlords. But I did not recruit the female warlord who held the last nation that I conquered because the scenario ends right after all the required nations are conquered. Does all this make any sense?
    For me, I couldn't evolve Mitsuhide in his episode, since the requirement is that i have to finish his episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    For me, I couldn't evolve Mitsuhide in his episode, since the requirement is that i have to finish his episode.
    Oh....duh. Sorry, totally forgot about that requirement. Still, once his episode is completed, it should be possible to recruit and evolve him in a different episode.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    Oh....duh. Sorry, totally forgot about that requirement. Still, once his episode is completed, it should be possible to recruit and evolve him in a different episode.
    Mitsuhide's has to be one of my favorite missions to play. I rushed that mission like an idiot though, so I had a total of five warriors by the time I finished it. It's a shame though, since I would have recruited Nobunaga if the mission didn't end after beating him at the end. Finally started linking warlords with some of the legendaries. So far, I have Groudon and Mewtwo only.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I just finished Kanetsugu's episode a while ago. I'm glad that was the episode to unlock Masamune's episode. I'm too lazy to play every single one just to find that. P:

At least at Kanetsugu's episode I managed to make Okuni transform and her Larvesta evolve, as well as Kai and her Darumakka. Man, they were beasts

Right now I'm doing Masamune's episode. I really want him to transform. On the first month I immediately attacked Spectra and on the second I attacked Nixtorm. Nobunaga, here I come! =w=

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

I'm spending too much time on Gracia's episode, finished everything, could conquer the last kingdom, but i'm just finding their right pokemon and evolve the person so i can get advantage in the future games.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    I'm spending too much time on Gracia's episode, finished everything, could conquer the last kingdom, but i'm just finding their right pokemon and evolve the person so i can get advantage in the future games.
    Should I tell you how I was doing when I was playing Kanetsugu's episode? I was down to the final countries at the bottom and one army, but I really wanted everyone to transform/ have their Pokemon evolve. So I let my castles empty, and let the other army take it. Then, take it back with the folks that I wanted to transform. and I obtained at least 2% link every time. By January Year 4, I finished that episode. Man, I must really like conquering 2-3 kingdoms at once that I can finish that fast. =w=

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Wait, so , just making sure of something: if you finish a warlord's episode, will they join your party/team in future episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Wait, so , just making sure of something: if you finish a warlord's episode, will they join your party/team in future episodes?
    Depending on the episode, yes, but you need to recruit them like any other warriors. You can also recruit warlords just as well before having done their mission. However, no matter what mission you do, link will reset to fit the episode, but pokemon obviously stay if evolved.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I'm working on getting my Warlord's their best link but I've run into trouble with Masamune. I've learned he can't evolve outside of his own episode, but the site says he can only evolve with Rufflet, not Rufflet or Braviary. Seeing as Serebii is still being updated on the info and at present isn't always right (doesn't mention Masamune needs to be in his own episode) does anyone know if Masamune will evolve at 60% link with Braviary and Rufflet
    Black and White 2 Return to Familiar Lands, except for the giant glacier.

I really wish they'd change the type of hidden power on the party pokemon page because the normal type icon looks boring. My special sweepers all have stupid looking Attack tabs on their information.

Quote Originally Posted by xsedr View Post
    I'm working on getting my Warlord's their best link but I've run into trouble with Masamune. I've learned he can't evolve outside of his own episode, but the site says he can only evolve with Rufflet, not Rufflet or Braviary. Seeing as Serebii is still being updated on the info and at present isn't always right (doesn't mention Masamune needs to be in his own episode) does anyone know if Masamune will evolve at 60% link with Braviary and Rufflet
    I don't have an answer for you, but I agree on some the info needing to be updated, such as translated names for abilities and such. Now I want to try training Masamune myself, to see if I can get him to evolve.

As for the main character, has anyone else finished the final episode yet? It says that the main character's episode needs to be cleared to reach rank 3, but I've done so, and no luck. Any ideas?

I have another question: If you evolve a warlord during their episode, will they stay evolved? Also, if a warlord links with a legendary pokemon, will they stay with that legendary?

I have another question: If you evolve a warlord during their episode, will they stay evolved? Also, if a warlord links with a legendary pokemon, will they stay with that legendary?
    Yes, but in most episodes, the warlord won't be evolved when you fight them, but will be evolved when you get them back. As for legendaries, same applies, but the pokemon won't appear in the list if you check their info while they are an enemy.

@gustavo:I'm talking about the warlord you play with in the episode

@gustavo:I'm talking about the warlord you play with in the episode
    Yeah, if they evolve, they stay evolved, even if you use them later in a different episode.

I have a Haunter who is linked at 78% and has defeated both gold and standard warriors and won't evolve (he was the only one in battle and was victorious, multiple times), anyone know what the issue is?
    Black and White 2 Return to Familiar Lands, except for the giant glacier.

I really wish they'd change the type of hidden power on the party pokemon page because the normal type icon looks boring. My special sweepers all have stupid looking Attack tabs on their information.

Quote Originally Posted by xsedr View Post
    I have a Haunter who is linked at 78% and has defeated both gold and standard warriors and won't evolve (he was the only one in battle and was victorious, multiple times), anyone know what the issue is?
    I accidentally evolved Hanzo's haunter... but my guess is that you must defeat a warrior within 4 turns....

any one know how much stats matter (atk and what not) so do i lonk a lot of the same pokemon? or just one

Maybe the english Pokemon game is different than the Japanese one, but looking at those stuff on serebii doesn't seemed to match my game.
    My Ina is at 66% with Empoleon, yet, she is able to evolve. But Serebii said it required 70% for her to level up.
    Also Kai, she was able to evolve before reaching 58% with Darumaka.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsaw View Post
    any one know how much stats matter (atk and what not) so do i lonk a lot of the same pokemon? or just one
    Certain pokemon need to reach a certain amount of stat in order to evolve, like Piplup, it needed 51 ATK for it to evolve. So if you catch a piplup that is closest to the requirement, you can evolve it quicker. And if it's higher than the requirement, you can just battle randomly somewhere and it'll evolve immediately after the battle.

So, I'm confused. If you recruit a warlord, do they stay in your team forever? And, if you finish a warlord's episode, do they join your team forever?
    And is it possible to recruit nene in mitsuhide's episode? Cuz I keep killing her with psychic type pokemon in one turn/hit, getting no damage, but she doesn't get recruited
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 9th July 2012 at 8:06 PM.

Default Pokémon Conquest MEWTWO BEST LINK

Omg I'm doing the Ieyasu episode and I have the facilities ALL lvl 3 at Illusio and I have Kenshin at my side(he is even in the city) and MEWTWO appeared and I linked it with KENSHIN, that is the best link, AND IT ONLY GIVES ME 70% MAX LINK, what is wrong? I want 100% mewtwo omg

And how can I get my warlords to lvl 2? i need this to have registeel

EDIT: To evolve Kai Can I link 58% with Darmanitan? or it can only be with Darumaka? :|
    Last edited by OvidiuHiei; 9th July 2012 at 8:51 PM.

Default Conquest Abilites

I'm trying to find Pokemon on Conquest with their third ability (such as celebrate for Eevee), but with no luck. Does any one know if it's only in certain circumstances or if it's just really, really rare to find.

I'm trying to find an Eevee with the celebrate ability, the swarm for it has appeared, but none have the ability. Is there a certain thing I need to do to make it appear or do I just keep trying hoping to get lucky enough to find it?

How can I relink ARCEUS after main story?

Have 80% with eevee/evolutions and WHERE DOES HE APPEAR? ANY EPISODE? WHAT PLACE?
    thanks

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast