Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    They must defeat a warrior within four turns... I think. :/
    Ok, well it worked on haunter, but boldore is now at aroung an 80% link and hasnt evolved

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Just got Registeel and Terrakion.
    It's Insane i evolved 11 warlords in ieyasu episode and i finished it in year 18.
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam

Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    Just got Registeel and Terrakion.
    It's Insane i evolved 11 warlords in ieyasu episode and i finished it in year 18.
    hi ^.^

can you please tell me how did you do it in details , please ?
    Pokémon X Team:

Quote Originally Posted by shikinokurai View Post
    hi ^.^

Registeel: You need to have 15+ warlords with their best links. When you have that, put Ieyasu and Tadakatsu at Valora. An event will occur and you will receive the Unifiers Crystal. Equip it to Ieyasu and advance one month. Registeel will appear at Valora.

Terrakion: Just get Keiji a 70% link with Bastiodon. Terrakion will appear the next month.

Anyway, quick news update: I managed to get Masanori and Kiyomasa while replaying Hanbei's episode. Finished Masanori's episode, so their fight was over a ponigiri, huh? :/

Currently playing Gracia's episode (again, I swear I'll finish it this time >3<). Gave her an Alakazam for the first few castles 'til I have enough warlords to help in recruiting more warlords. By the time I got Tadakatsu, Gothitelle is back in action.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Registeel: You need to have 15+ warlords with their best links. When you have that, put Ieyasu and Tadakatsu at Valora. An event will occur and you will receive the Unifiers Crystal. Equip it to Ieyasu and advance one month. Registeel will appear at Valora.

Terrakion: Just get Keiji a 70% link with Bastiodon. Terrakion will appear the next month.

Anyway, quick news update: I managed to get Masanori and Kiyomasa while replaying Hanbei's episode. Finished Masanori's episode, so their fight was over a ponigiri, huh? :/

Currently playing Gracia's episode (again, I swear I'll finish it this time >3<). Gave her an Alakazam for the first few castles 'til I have enough warlords to help in recruiting more warlords. By the time I got Tadakatsu, Gothitelle is back in action.

hmm .. so i don't have to transform ieyasu ?
    Pokémon X Team:

hi ^.^

If you are asking about Registeel its very strange for me i conquered all except ignis fontaine greenleaf aurora and registeel appeared at september for me.
    Terrakion: you recruit Keiji in yaksha and find a shieldon for him.
    For evolving warlords fast you delegate them to train.
    It's very slow though.
    hmm .. so i don't have to transform ieyasu ?
    Ieyasu and Tadakatsu have to evolve.
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam

I hate myself. I should have played Shingen's episode before I played Happily Ever After. Oh well, I should get Registeel, pretty much every Warlord I've recruited have their best link. I just did a count and 13 Warlords transformed during Way of the Warrior. That's a total of 15, which is not bad at all. I've got 14 to transform in Happily Ever After
    Anyone have a spare Choice Band or Air Balloon? PM/VM me!

This game really hates me >_> For Hanbei's episode I got placed in VALORA, and Yukimura is a huge pain >_> He had the Manlady with him too, so that was even harder. Also, I hate these stupid evolving restrictions >_> Kai has an Infernape yet no Darumaka >_> Like I said, this game hates me, I'm going to go and Play Ginchiyo's episode to PWNinsh people with her Luxray. (Rant Over)

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Well you do know that Samurai Warriors is made by the same company as the one who made Nobunaga's Ambition. I have yet to hear his voice at SW3, but you have to admit, when you hear his voices in the first two games, you'll think he's a girl. I used to think like that... until I played his episode. :/
    Yeah, I know about that, but the since I've never played it, I was unaware about the use of voices. Funny, since I had read the profile of most characters, bar Ranmaru, and it states that he's a man. I read that after playing his episode, though. :P
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Yeah, I know about that, but the since I've never played it, I was unaware about the use of voices. Funny, since I had read the profile of most characters, bar Ranmaru, and it states that he's a man. I read that after playing his episode, though. :P
    Yeah, i wonder why they have ranmaru look like a girl?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    Yeah, i wonder why they have ranmaru look like a girl?
    Maybe Nobunaga likes his playthings looking like females.
    (It is historically accurate that they were in that kind of Relationship)

Tumblr

maybe ranmaru is nobunaga's wife? I know little to no japanese history minus their involvement in Philippines during WW2
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Maybe Nobunaga likes his playthings looking like females.
    (It is historically accurate that they were in that kind of Relationship)
    Umm...wow. Im sorry i asked now

Just got Okuni , Hanzo and Kunoichi to evolve with the same strategy i use evolving 8 other warlords.
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam

I started Kenshin's episode, and I feel bored in it O_O... I was hoping to evolve Kenshin, turned out I need to play Shingen's episode, and to get Shingen's episode, I need to do Yukimura's
    ARGHHHH

I finally unlocked my Hero episode :'D

Although... I haven't finished Hanzo's story though... Maybe the requirements for the hero episode is actually different. :/

In honor of Mystica

I finally unlocked my Hero episode :'D

Although... I haven't finished Hanzo's story though... Maybe the requirements for the hero episode is actually different. :/
    Maybe all you have to do is unlock every story?

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    Maybe all you have to do is unlock every story?
    I don't really think so. After all, I have unlocked every story by the time I finished Gracia's. :/

Anyway, BGM is epic, I already linked with 2 more Eevees and Arceus, and Mitsunari still hasn't decide to appear. This will be a long episode... Right now it's August Year 4, I'm down to Valora, and I've surrounded Ieyasu's army with a whole bunch of warlords. He's not going to move an inch from that spot since there'll be enemies ready to take on his defenseless castle P:

In honor of Mystica

I don't really think so. After all, I have unlocked every story by the time I finished Gracia's. :/

Anyway, BGM is epic, I already linked with 2 more Eevees and Arceus, and Mitsunari still hasn't decide to appear. This will be a long episode... Right now it's August Year 4, I'm down to Valora, and I've surrounded Ieyasu's army with a whole bunch of warlords. He's not going to move an inch from that spot since there'll be enemies ready to take on his defenseless castle P:
    Hm, I actually needed to finish them all to unlock the hero episode, so it can't be just unlocking them all. I really missed this episode's BGM from back during the main story. I have had no swarms of any kind though(year 10 is almost over), and this is my third time doing the mission. I have a total of three Eevees, since I got a swarm to appear in Yoshimoto's mission and then the password. The only warlord not showing up for me is Kanbei, but I don't need him. It's a lot more fun getting the best link for the standard warriors than I thought. So many Scraftys, Gurdurrs and Volcaronas, though. @.@
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    maybe ranmaru is nobunaga's wife? I know little to no japanese history minus their involvement in Philippines during WW2
    No is Nobunaga's wife >_> Ranmaru is a guy...

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Hm, I actually needed to finish them all to unlock the hero episode, so it can't be just unlocking them all. I really missed this episode's BGM from back during the main story. I have had no swarms of any kind though(year 10 is almost over), and this is my third time doing the mission. I have a total of three Eevees, since I got a swarm to appear in Yoshimoto's mission and then the password. The only warlord not showing up for me is Kanbei, but I don't need him. It's a lot more fun getting the best link for the standard warriors than I thought. So many Scraftys, Gurdurrs and Volcaronas, though. @.@
    It wasn't a swarm. Those Eevee showed up like, "I heard there's a rare Pokemon at the Park at Cragspur". Once at Pugilis, but the rest appeared there. It's incredible that I encountered that event once a year, now I have linked with 4 more Eevees. And the links with me and my Eevee are all already 100% just searching for Mitsunari and more Eevees. xD

Well so far I just found the perfect links of a few warriors. Like I actually care for those standard warriors. I only link with whatever that ends up as a best link when I'm using them, and so far I only have like... idk 10 or so with their perfect link? :/

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    No is Nobunaga's wife >_> Ranmaru is a guy...
    Huh. I thought No is Nobunaga's wife, but I'm not really sure about it though. At least now I know I'm right =3=

September Year 6, still no sign of Mitsunari. I ended up encountering Masanori and Keiji though, while Hanbei and Kanbei both appeared at the 2nd year. Right now I still need Flareon and Jolteon out of all the Eeveelutions.

In honor of Mystica

So you can unlock the hero episode without having all the wifi events? Okuni for example hasbt been released yet and some guy above already played the hero episode number 2. Maybe it was a japanese game card. Im wondering what will happen to people trying to enjoy this game in the future... The events end on 31st december. People who buy their games after that wont be able to get reshiram or rayquaza, or evolve hideyoshi to rank 3. Is anyone else thinking about this?

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

I just finished the main storyline, and, and... HAPPY TEARS NEARLY FLOWED. Srsly, dat ending's the stuff of PMD.

Yeah, pmd explorers of sky's story was really good
    I was really in to that, hard to stop playing it before the story ended

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

>_> Nope, it wasn't as close to PMD2's ending. PMD1 thouh, yea. Then it get's boring... Really, Really, Really boring.

Tumblr

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast