Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Well, can finish Happily Ever After whenever I want to. Still have some Warlords to transform though. And looks like I can't get any legends. I could have gotten Registeel, but Ina joined Nobunga and he's the last Warlord I have to defeat. -_-
    BELDUM, Y U NO APPEAR.
    Anyone have a spare Choice Band or Air Balloon? PM/VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    So you can unlock the hero episode without having all the wifi events? Okuni for example hasbt been released yet and some guy above already played the hero episode number 2. Maybe it was a japanese game card. Im wondering what will happen to people trying to enjoy this game in the future... The events end on 31st december. People who buy their games after that wont be able to get reshiram or rayquaza, or evolve hideyoshi to rank 3. Is anyone else thinking about this?
    Actually, in order to play "The Two Heroes of Ransei", you have to complete all non-downloaded episodes, and to get Rayquaza you don't actually need Reshiram. After all, there's a lot of people out there that probably have the game but no Wi-Fi. :/

Anyway...

I liek it.

Finished my Hero Episode and after defeating Ieyasu, I managed to recruit all the available warlords. Mitsunari finally decided to appear at year 7 or 8, along with Kiyomasa, so now... probably filling in the gallery. ;w;

3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang9 View Post
    So you can unlock the hero episode without having all the wifi events? Okuni for example hasbt been released yet and some guy above already played the hero episode number 2. Maybe it was a japanese game card. Im wondering what will happen to people trying to enjoy this game in the future... The events end on 31st december. People who buy their games after that wont be able to get reshiram or rayquaza, or evolve hideyoshi to rank 3. Is anyone else thinking about this?
    I certainly have! This event problem really detracts from the game's replay value! I'm not going to want to restart the game if I can't get all the events! I think the "event method" of releasing "extra" content was an extremely poor decision on the creators' part. :/

Quote Originally Posted by likethesky View Post
    Well, can finish Happily Ever After whenever I want to. Still have some Warlords to transform though. And looks like I can't get any legends. I could have gotten Registeel, but Ina joined Nobunga and he's the last Warlord I have to defeat. -_-
    BELDUM, Y U NO APPEAR.
    UGH, BELDUM! I had a swarm of Beldum WAY before I had a chance to get Ieyasu Tadakatsu!
    Last edited by shatteredrose; 22nd July 2012 at 5:00 AM.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

There are passwords that apparently let you do the events. I believe IGN has them.
    Well, it may be possible for me to transform Nene and No.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Anyway...

I liek it.

Finished my Hero Episode and after defeating Ieyasu, I managed to recruit all the available warlords. Mitsunari finally decided to appear at year 7 or 8, along with Kiyomasa, so now... probably filling in the gallery. ;w;
    Dang it! You beat me to all the Eevee evolutions. :/
    Well, I only need Flareon and Leafeon anyway, but Eevees and swarms hate me. They never show up in my game. I'm trying to fill the Gallery as well, and I want it 100%, so I'll be trying for the standard warriors as well. I've begun to notice if you evolve someone's perfect link pokemon and you see them as an enemy later, they use the perfect link pokemon. Interesting, I've been getting sick of seeing all 1st evolution peokemon everywhere, especially those with Magikarp and Abra. I evolved every standard warrior's perfect link that was in my army, so I wrapped the mission up this time, at year 15, with no Kanbei in the end, but that's fine with me.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Dang it! You beat me to all the Eevee evolutions. :/
    Well, I only need Flareon and Leafeon anyway, but Eevees and swarms hate me. They never show up in my game. I'm trying to fill the Gallery as well, and I want it 100%, so I'll be trying for the standard warriors as well. I've begun to notice if you evolve someone's perfect link pokemon and you see them as an enemy later, they use the perfect link pokemon. Interesting, I've been getting sick of seeing all 1st evolution peokemon everywhere, especially those with Magikarp and Abra. I evolved every standard warrior's perfect link that was in my army, so I wrapped the mission up this time, at year 15, with no Kanbei in the end, but that's fine with me.
    I got lucky and managed to encounter 5 Eevee in 10 years. The last one was obtained through password. And since I use Arceus (it got to 100% rather quick), when I linked with the Eevee their link was already at the 90s, and all I need to do is go mining at the right castle. :/

And the gallery... yeah... I only need like 8 more Pokemon for my gallery: Leavanny, Snorlax, Zebstrika, Bibarel, Walrein, Garchomp, Machamp and Armaldo. The last one will be pretty hard to get, while I just need to upgrade Fontaine for a shot on Bibarel... Meh, that means more Hero Episode for me. Good thing that I finally managed to evolve everyone. I'm too lazy to search for Mitsunari again =3=

I got lucky and managed to encounter 5 Eevee in 10 years. The last one was obtained through password. And since I use Arceus (it got to 100% rather quick), when I linked with the Eevee their link was already at the 90s, and all I need to do is go mining at the right castle. :/

And the gallery... yeah... I only need like 8 more Pokemon for my gallery: Leavanny, Snorlax, Zebstrika, Bibarel, Walrein, Garchomp, Machamp and Armaldo. The last one will be pretty hard to get, while I just need to upgrade Fontaine for a shot on Bibarel... Meh, that means more Hero Episode for me. Good thing that I finally managed to evolve everyone. I'm too lazy to search for Mitsunari again =3=
    The Eevees I got were like that too, and the last evolutions are easy to get, once the Eevees appear. I still need a few more, and I plan to use warriors with their perfect link as that pokemon to get it...which is why I've still not seen a Simipour. I've still not used a Bidoof, even once. I'll recruit Choan and get it for him, I guess, but I'm surprised I've never used one. So much stuff to do, I'm glad the hero episode lets you do most of it.

There is something wrong with this game when a single Magikarp can "win" despite the lack of ability top cause damage, because it hid in the river on snowy mountain level 2 (which is one of the most annoying battle fields next to Valora and Illusio). If the last enemy on the field can't do damage then it should not be a defeat if you run out of turns
    Black and White 2 Return to Familiar Lands, except for the giant glacier.

I really wish they'd change the type of hidden power on the party pokemon page because the normal type icon looks boring. My special sweepers all have stupid looking Attack tabs on their information.

...now all I need is Armaldo, and there's no password for it... And the warriors that I have that links with an Anorith have low links with them.

I'll be getting Conquest shortly, and I'd like to know if there are any one-use passwords I should save for later or if I should wait to play the events. Can I just use them any time without negative consequences? I know very little about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I'll be getting Conquest shortly, and I'd like to know if there are any one-use passwords I should save for later or if I should wait to play the events. Can I just use them any time without negative consequences? I know very little about this game.
    Most of the events can't be played till you have beaten the main story.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

...now all I need is Armaldo, and there's no password for it... And the warriors that I have that links with an Anorith have low links with them.
    I need Emolga, but no warrior has one, and those who are best with it aren't with me. I got the Eevee evolutions now, so that's nice for me, though.

Well, all the passwords given on Serebii are one-time use. The only negative consequence is that you won't be able to re-use that password again, so you should wait until a later time (post story perhaps) to use them, such as when you have a warrior who uses that pokemon as their best link, and that's important in the case of some characters, since their best pokemon can be a pain to get without the password (Beldum, for example). I personally try to wait until I have every warrior with that best link, but that's me. Some can be used early, as they have two passwords to use. If you want, you could use the Eevee one early as well, since only your character uses it. The events thing was already answered, but I should add, the reason most can only be used post game is because at that point, you have missions to do with each character as the leader for their episode, and a most of the events happen to be some of these missions. The first event listed can only be used during the main story, so that event should be used as soon as possible, since it allows you to recruit two characters you normally couldn't in the main story. However, downloading all events at once has no negative consequence. Lengthy response, I know, but it's hard to condense it all.

I need Emolga, but no warrior has one, and those who are best with it aren't with me. I got the Eevee evolutions now, so that's nice for me, though.
    Man, what I would kill for an Anorith swarm. Saw tons of Emolga swarms, but only 1-2 Anorith ones, and no one has a good link with them at the time. (Yeah, don't copy this girl who rejects warriors all the time.)

Thanks for the replies, they're much appreciated. Well, I've begun to play the game. I've taken Ignis, Greenleaf and Fontaine, and have recruited several warriors. I also downloaded the Motonari and Motochika event, so now those two have also joined me. I'm really, really enjoying this game. It's very refreshing.

I don't know what to evolve Eevee into. Suggestions? I believe it's possible to encounter more Eevee?

Man, what I would kill for an Anorith swarm. Saw tons of Emolga swarms, but only 1-2 Anorith ones, and no one has a good link with them at the time. (Yeah, don't copy this girl who rejects warriors all the time.)
    To be specific, I'm missing a few others, but Emolga is the one that doesn't want to appear at the moment. I've had tons of Anorith swarms, but only Ujinao was in my army at the time(he always finds his way there).

I don't know what to evolve Eevee into. Suggestions? I believe it's possible to encounter more Eevee?
    Well, I went with Espeon, but the original three evolutions would be the quickest to obtain, since you get the stones before Eevee should reach 70% link or the required attack or defense or the rest of the evolutions. For suggestions, I'm a fan of Jolteon and Espeon, since they sport a great range on their attack, and great ability sets. So does Vaporeon, but Hydro Pump's accuracy is a pain against tougher pokemon. If the ability to strike multiple pokemon doesn't seem all that important, the others are fine.

It's mainly based on preference, since you can get more Eevees, but aside from the one password, you can't guarantee the rest will come easily. They appear similarly to a swarm, but only with one Eevee.

Well, at the end of Nobunga's episode trying to transform various Warlords. I need to transform Nobunga and Kenshin, Nobunga being 15% away while I'm not sure about Kenshin. I managed to get Groudon and Articuno, Groudon knocking Shingen out the first time. Zekrom, Dialga, and Registeel are possible though, but beldum really hates me. I decided if I get to Year 20 without a Beldum or Croagunk appearing, I'll use the passwords. I prefer not using them though.
    Last edited by likethesky; 28th July 2012 at 3:53 PM.

Anyone know the specific link levels needed for Pokemon that evolve by battling warriors? I'm trying to get my Kadabra to evolve in the near future.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I don't believe there is, but the Pokemon listings should have them.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Anyone know the specific link levels needed for Pokemon that evolve by battling warriors? I'm trying to get my Kadabra to evolve in the near future.
    The Link must be at least fifty-five, according to Serebii's page.

Could anybody tell me about how to get Registeel? I'm replaying Ieyasu's episode and I have many more than 15 Warlords with a perfect link.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I have a question. I was wondering if the wild Pokemon disappear forever if you decide to defeat them in battle instead of linking with them? Also, if you proceed to the next month do those wild Pokemon disappear forever or will they come back in a later month? I ask these questions because I don't have enough of the right characters to get a 100% link with some of the wild Pokemon. I hope my questions are fairly straightforward for someone to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Could anybody tell me about how to get Registeel? I'm replaying Ieyasu's episode and I have many more than 15 Warlords with a perfect link.
    If by warlords, you mean the gold background group, then all I can suggest is that you make sure Ieyasu and Tadakatsu are Rank 2, since I think that might be included in the conditions. If it doesn't work, I don't know what to say.

I have a question. I was wondering if the wild Pokemon disappear forever if you decide to defeat them in battle instead of linking with them? Also, if you proceed to the next month do those wild Pokemon disappear forever or will they come back in a later month? I ask these questions because I don't have enough of the right characters to get a 100% link with some of the wild Pokemon. I hope my questions are fairly straightforward for someone to answer them.
    You don't have to worry about pokemon you defeat, but be careful with swarms, Eevees, and Legendaries. All pokemon leave one month later, but they may appear later, as in the main series. As for the specific ones I listed, you might not see those again for a long time, or never again in the case of legendaries, so be careful with those. Saving before the battle will solve that worry though.

If by warlords, you mean the gold background group, then all I can suggest is that you make sure Ieyasu and Tadakatsu are Rank 2, since I think that might be included in the conditions. If it doesn't work, I don't know what to say.
    Ok thanks. Serebii says that it isn't a requirment but I can play around with that as well.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Ok thanks. Serebii says that it isn't a requirment but I can play around with that as well.
    You're welcome. The info on Serebii is correct now for the most part, but a few things have needed fixing recently. There might still be a few things off, such as Dialga's location, who appears in Dragnor, not Valora (or at least, it did with me). The rest should be fine, though.

i got bored of the after game does any one nknow how to restart the game
    Be cool bro, like a krokorok
    Aura is within all of us
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2cmmah4.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast