Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by auraguardian123 View Post
    i got bored of the after game does any one nknow how to restart the game
    I believe that the instruction booklet says this, but I think you press A+B+X+Y on the title screen to delete the save. I don't see how it gets so boring for you, but if you want to delete it, that should be how you do it.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

How do I evolve Gurdurr? Serebii says it must have a link of 60, which I've achieved, and that I must battle a Warlord with it and win (I've done so).

I'm really liking this game. I need to conquer Avia and Viperia at the moment, and my army consists of Eevee, Wigglytuff, Serperior, Samurott, Gurdurr and Gyarados (Magikarp was such a pain to evolve). I'll definitely be changing some of those members, and probably add more.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 29th July 2012 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    How do I evolve Gurdurr? Serebii says it must have a link of 60, which I've achieved, and that I must battle a Warlord with it and win (I've done so).

I'm really liking this game. I need to conquer Avia and Viperia at the moment, and my army consists of Eevee, Wigglytuff, Serperior, Samurott, Gurdurr and Gyarados (Magikarp was such a pain to evolve). I'll definitely being changing some of those members, and probably add more.
    This one's a pain. I can never get it to work when attacking a castle, only against standad warriors in parks, farms and such. Make sure the Gurdurr defeats the warrior's pokemon within 4 turns, and it should evolve. I think attacking a pokemon resistant to Fighting may ruin the chance to evolve, but I wouldn't be too concerned with that. It seems a little unusual for evolution conditions, but it works very well for me.

Wait until you beat the game, and see all the missions you can do. There's so much to do, and getting warlords to transform sometimes feels more accomplishing than evolving a pokemon. Too bad Oichi won't be able to do so until post game.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Thanks; I just got Gurdurr to evolve. Now to take Viperia...

ARGH! Finally. An. Anorith. Swam.

Good thing I had Ujinao with me =3=

Anyway, now my gallery is complete, I can finally rest in peace. ;w;

...Not really... *stares at Hanzo's unfinished episode*

And apparently, we just need to finish the episodes of the 16 castle warlords (aka. the ones who own the castles) in order to unlock the hero episode. After all, I saw a few folks who haven't finished all the episodes, and yet they unlocked the episode. :/

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    ARGH! Finally. An. Anorith. Swam.

Good thing I had Ujinao with me =3=

Anyway, now my gallery is complete, I can finally rest in peace. ;w;

...Not really... *stares at Hanzo's unfinished episode*

And apparently, we just need to finish the episodes of the 16 castle warlords (aka. the ones who own the castles) in order to unlock the hero episode. After all, I saw a few folks who haven't finished all the episodes, and yet they unlocked the episode. :/
    Well, that must feel great, but Emolga still refuses to appear for me. I hate Muneshige when he's an enemy now, with his Emolga. I can rest for now. Nobunaga and his Shiny Rayquaza have motivated me to SR for one of my own in SS, so I've started to split time between games.

I wish I knew that before I decided to leave Nobunaga's mission for last. So many missions, so many junior warlord competitions. @.@

I really hate Kenshin's episode!!! Has to win 5 battles.

My Kanetsugu is on 49% and it's not evolving!
    I've done 4 wins and 4 loses. And Shingen won't stop invading me!!!
    Arghh. I only need two more turns and I can complete Kanetsugu.

I completed the main storyline today, and I've just finished Hideyoshi's episode. Both Hideyoshi and Motochika transformed during the latter. This game's art and music are amazing. There's so much to do. O.O

Is it possible to return to the player character's story and play with the army you had at the time of completing the main game?
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 29th July 2012 at 10:45 PM.

I completed the main storyline today, and I've just finished Hideyoshi's episode. Both Hideyoshi and Motochika transformed during the latter. This game's art and music are amazing. There's so much to do. O.O

Is it possible to return to the player character's story and play with the army you had at the time of completing the main game?
    You can't return to your main story ever again, sadly. If you beat the mission for the 16 other Warlord leaders, that should unlock a new episode for your character, but you don't retain your army and link levels, as in any other episode. Also, in episodes that require you to collect 100 pokemon or 40 warriors, you can recruit your main character, if it interests you. Get used to a ton of episodes requiring you to unify the entire region.

Just ordered this game, pretty excited.

Can anyone help me with these pronunciations? XP

Nene: nay-nay or nee-nee?
    Gō: go or gow?
    Gotoku: go-toe-ku?
    Nō: no or no-ee or no-eh?
    Asahi: ah-saw-hee?
    Ume: oom-eh or u-may?
    The difference between Kay and Kei?

Thanks!
    Last edited by shatteredrose; 30th July 2012 at 5:05 AM.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    Can anyone help me with these pronunciations? XP

Nene: nay-nay or nee-nee?
    Gō: go or gow?
    Gotoku: go-toe-ku?
    Nō: no or no-ee or no-eh?
    Asahi: ah-saw-hee?
    Ume: oom-eh or u-may?
    The difference between Kay and Kei?

Thanks!
    It's extremely hard to pronounce it in writing... Try use google translator and type the names in japanese, and play the sound, it might sound better. or worse idk.
    By for me.
    for Nene, I pronounced it neh-neh
    for Go, i say it like the hiragana Go with a long sound.
    Gotoku, i say it like japanese, so Go(like above) To(like the word Toss) and Ku(like you normally)
    and for No, i say it in japanese.
    Basically i pronounced them all in Japanese since i learnt Japanese which is extremely easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    It's extremely hard to pronounce it in writing... Try use google translator and type the names in japanese, and play the sound, it might sound better. or worse idk.
    By for me.
    for Nene, I pronounced it neh-neh
    for Go, i say it like the hiragana Go with a long sound.
    Gotoku, i say it like japanese, so Go(like above) To(like the word Toss) and Ku(like you normally)
    and for No, i say it in japanese.
    Basically i pronounced them all in Japanese since i learnt Japanese which is extremely easy for me.
    Well, I already tried using google translate, but it doesn't work. I'd have to use Kanji and the like to make it work. But I don't know Japanese. Sooo, I was just trying to get a rough estimate for some of the words/sounds that I was unsure of.

FC Black 2:

hey does anyone know where the wifi episodes show up to be played after you download them? I downloaded them yesterday and was gonna play them after finishing the episode I was one which was the guy with the chimchar as a starters episode but ive gone into story select and cant find them

Okay, I've collected all the ghost-types in the gallery, so I should be able to evolve No. I'm hoping this is the case and that means I do not have to have all ghost types under my control in the episode. Has anyone evolved No to know that is this the case?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Well, I already tried using google translate, but it doesn't work. I'd have to use Kanji and the like to make it work. But I don't know Japanese. Sooo, I was just trying to get a rough estimate for some of the words/sounds that I was unsure of.
    ネネ
    ゴウ
    ゴトク
    ノウ
    アサヒ
    ウメ
    カイ

Now C+P that at google translate one by one, make sure that the language that you're going to translate into is Japanese. P:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Okay, I've collected all the ghost-types in the gallery, so I should be able to evolve No. I'm hoping this is the case and that means I do not have to have all ghost types under my control in the episode. Has anyone evolved No to know that is this the case?
    Right, you have to have all the ghost-types in the gallery in order to evolve No. You don't need to have all of them under your command.

In honor of Mystica

Damn, I'm finding these side-quests difficult. They're far more challenging than the main story.

Damn, I'm finding these side-quests difficult. They're far more challenging than the main story.
    The first few missions you do will seem more challenging, but you get used to the difficulty eventually. I'll say that the difficulty ratings given in the game hardly mean a thing though. You'll see what I mean if you do Masanori's episode. There's no way that's easier than Hideyoshi's mission.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    The first few missions you do will seem more challenging, but you get used to the difficulty eventually. I'll say that the difficulty ratings given in the game hardly mean a thing though. You'll see what I mean if you do Masanori's episode. There's no way that's easier than Hideyoshi's mission.
    I didn't find Hideyoshi's too hard. Ieyasu's and Ginchiyo's are annoying me. In the latter, when I try to conquer Chrysalia, Dratini's and Axew's Dragon Rage attacks are destroying me.

I didn't find Hideyoshi's too hard. Ieyasu's and Ginchiyo's are annoying me. In the latter, when I try to conquer Chrysalia, Dratini's and Axew's Dragon Rage attacks are destroying me.
    Hideyoshi's isn't hard. However, Masanori's is at a lower difficulty rating, but a Skorupi against a Scizor is not an easy fight, if you ask me. Ieyasu's epsiode, and others like it, are tough if you try to take all castles. If you stick with a core of 7 or so castles, delegate them all to search, and end the month, it's a simple mission. Of course, if you want to transform Ieyasu, then that strategy doesn't work. I know what you mean about Ginchiyo's mission. I found it simple, but Oichi's was a pain, since if you want to train in your castle a bit before attacking, you'll have a tough time, since you start in Pugilis. Ranmaru will destroy you with his Dragon Rage, as you're aware of, and No's ghost types make her tough to start with, forcing you to try Ginchiyo, if she's not too strong already. Dragon Rage is so broken at early points of a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    ネネ
    ゴウ
    ゴトク
    ノウ
    アサヒ
    ウメ
    カイ

Now C+P that at google translate one by one, make sure that the language that you're going to translate into is Japanese. P:
    You are awesome! Thanks!
    Where did you learn Japanese? Or did you just teach yourself?

FC Black 2:

You are awesome! Thanks!
    Where did you learn Japanese? Or did you just teach yourself?
    - I have Japanese lessons at my school once a week.
    - I join an extra curricular at my school that is about Japan. It's because I joined that ex-cul that I'm able to draw better (or, just a lot of practice) P:
    - I watched a lot of anime.
    - I learned online as well, although school teaches me better.
    - I have a book about Japanese language since I was the 5th grade. And reading books about Japanese language is probably the only thing I do when visiting the school library.

No. Don't ask further about it. Oh, and I typed that text using a Japanese-writing program I have. Wrote them in katakana, since in the Japanese version they're written like that (Well like you expect Kanji).

In honor of Mystica

Does anyone know what happened to Hideyoshi and Reshiram WiFi episode that was supposed to be released today? Ive tried multiple times today but it wont show up. Any one else got it? On an AMERICAN cartridge

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Hideyoshi and Reshiram WiFi episode that was supposed to be released today? Ive tried multiple times today but it wont show up. Any one else got it? On an AMERICAN cartridge
    I've had the same problem as well. Perhaps they changed the date on the event, but no one has reported it yet? My guess is that they meant to say July 31st.

Checked just now, nothing... My gmt is +1 so maybe it starts when the day starts in the US

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast