Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

I'm starting to think that the Reshiram event was supposed to be slated for AUGUST 31, not July.

Other than that, I'm going on a warlord evolving spree, though I still need to get a couple of Pokemon, namely legendaries and swarms, Sneasel and Beldum, why do you hate me so?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...eminder%20Base

It looks like North America got a password for a Pokemon that Japan didn't get one for.

Well, I've beat Blowing in the Wind a bit ago, but I didn't unlock The Dragon's Dream. Strange. And IGN apparently has passwords that unlock the wifi missions.
    Anyone have a spare Choice Band or Air Balloon? PM/VM me!

What happens if i downloaded the special episodes for Okuni, Ranmaru and Keiji?
    Do i have to start them right away? Or they will be just on the Special Episode list for me to choose??

And what about the Reshiram one?What happens if i download it? Will it be on the game immediately? Or activates when i do Hideyoshi's episode??
    What happens?

Another Question, how do I obtain those crystals that unlocks the legendaries??Like Warrior Crystal etc?
    Last edited by Devil-Tony; 4th August 2012 at 4:11 AM. Reason: More Queston.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    What happens if i downloaded the special episodes for Okuni, Ranmaru and Keiji?
    Do i have to start them right away? Or they will be just on the Special Episode list for me to choose??

And what about the Reshiram one?What happens if i download it? Will it be on the game immediately? Or activates when i do Hideyoshi's episode??
    What happens?
    1. Yes those episodes will be on the special Episode list to be chosen

2. It will be on the game immediately. However you have to satisfy certain conditions for it to activate in-game, which is recruit Hideyoshi.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    1. Yes those episodes will be on the special Episode list to be chosen

2. It will be on the game immediately. However you have to satisfy certain conditions for it to activate in-game, which is recruit Hideyoshi.

Alrighty, thanks. Guess I can download them now, I case i forget and then expires T_T

Oh, another thing, what does serebii meant by facilities at level three? Does that include the Ponigiri shops and the normal item store?
    Last edited by Devil-Tony; 4th August 2012 at 5:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesky View Post
    Well, I've beat Blowing in the Wind a bit ago, but I didn't unlock The Dragon's Dream. Strange. And IGN apparently has passwords that unlock the wifi missions.
    The info on SPP is wrong (me thinks, I haven't checked it after I reported the error).

You have to defeat Kanetsugu's episode in order to unlock "The Dragon's Dream".

Oh, another thing, what does serebii meant by facilities at level three? Does that include the Ponigiri shops and the normal item store?
    No, it doesn't include the shops, just the wild Pokemon areas.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

The official site updated and now states the Reshiram event is in August 13th.

Ugh, that's annoying.

Oh, apparently, according to history, Hanbei had tuberculosis.

That pretty much makes everything about him in this game really, really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The official site updated and now states the Reshiram event is in August 13th.

Ugh, that's annoying.

Oh, apparently, according to history, Hanbei had tuberculosis.

That pretty much makes everything about him in this game really, really sad.
    Correction, August 17

Great, now you got me depressed.

Otherwise, I've evolved plenty of warlords, but Nene's is gonna be a pain since I have yet to get a Toxicroak, Scolipede and Drapion registered, so I'll save her for her episode. Otherwise, the only thing that's giving me pain now is having to evolve Ieyasu, Tadakatsu, Mitsuhide and Nobunaga. Darn 70% and Pseudo-legnedaries! Oh and I got Mewtwo and Atricuno.
    Last edited by Recon; 4th August 2012 at 2:34 PM.

Correction, August 17

Great, now you got me depressed.

Otherwise, I've evolved plenty of warlords, but Nene's is gonna be a pain since I have yet to get a Toxicroak, Scolipede and Drapion registered, so I'll save her for her episode. Otherwise, the only thing that's giving me pain now is having to evolve Ieyasu, Tadakatsu, Mitsuhide and Nobunaga. Darn 70% and Pseudo-legnedaries! Oh and I got Mewtwo and Atricuno.
    I reckon, evolving Tadakatsu and Shingen are the pain the ***.
    need to reach 80% and 75%...

I'm running out of pokemon to kill O_O

I reckon, evolving Tadakatsu and Shingen are the pain the ***.
    need to reach 80% and 75%...

This is why I like using the "Empty Castle" strategy.

You purposely leave a castle empty so that your enemy, preferably the last one and they only have one castle left, takes over. That will usually split their forces evenly. Then you take back the castle with a full 6-warlord party and beat their sorry butts so that they have to go back to their old castle, releasing any warriors they recruited in the process, and you get a bunch of Link as a result. Then rinse and repeat. I find this strategy works particularly well with Cragspur as the bait as the enemy warlord ALWAYS tries to invade either it, or their home castle.
    Last edited by Recon; 4th August 2012 at 3:39 PM.

This is why I like using the "Empty Castle" strategy.

You purposely leave a castle empty so that your enemy, preferably the last one and they only have one castle left, takes over. That will usually split their forces evenly. Then you take back the castle with a full 6-warlord party and beat their sorry butts so that they have to go back to their old castle, releasing any warriors they recruited in the process, and you get a bunch of Link as a result. Then rinse and repeat. I find this strategy works particularly well with Cragspur as the bait as the enemy warlord ALWAYS tries to invade either it, or their home castle.
    I do that sometimes, when i feel like it O_O.
    I recruited so many warlords that needed to evolve. and they're on like less than 40% T_T. at least 20% more to go YAY

aaand something just happened...
    I missed on a 98% hit rate. TWICE. IN A ROW. SAME POKEMON. ARGHHHH

I was searching around the internet for the Hideyoshi event and found that you can type in this password and unlock the event: 2rz3XFEKxR.
    I tryed it and it works so now i have Hideyoshi at Rank 3 and his Reshiram.

Now if only i could find a registeel then i would have every legendary but rayquaza.
    Last edited by B-Dawg47; 4th August 2012 at 5:49 PM.
    If you could just add my FC that'd be great.

Pokemon Y Name: Nicholas 1993-7547-5638
    My Friend Safari type is fairy.
    Battles are cool too.

Correction, August 17
    Hey, I'm just saying what the official site said. And it says the 13th.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 4th August 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Solo with Guardian Charm held VS. a bunch of warriors and wild Pokemon. Trust me, if you're at the right kingdom you'll be OHKOing everything in sight and get a nice amount of link. I get Arceus by training Vaporeon this way P:

In honor of Mystica

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Solo with Guardian Charm held VS. a bunch of warriors and wild Pokemon. Trust me, if you're at the right kingdom you'll be OHKOing everything in sight and get a nice amount of link. I get Arceus by training Vaporeon this way P:
    I'm playing Ieyasu's episode right now, and I need to evolve like 10 warlords and they're all on like 50%... long way to go...
    Well, that only trains one character at a time, which is taking a much longer time.
    i tried to do the empty castle strategy, but Hero keeps attacking the ones that have people in it O_O. WHO DOES THAT?!

Well, I'd say training Tadakatsu's Metagross is kind of easy, and hard at the same time... His attack is super strong, can even OHKO a not very effective pokemon. But you need extremely high Link in order for Tadakatsu to evolve.

Finally evolved Yukimura. out of like 10 other warlords. Nene is a pain aswell, maybe long range, but weak attack.
    Training with Steel pokemon is always nice, can flinch an enemy, not effective against quite amount of types.
    Except for stupid Yoshimoto, weak attack since almost every single pokemon is slower than Forretress therefore, i'm doing 1 damage... ARGGHH. Jagged Edge is the only thing I like about him. The rest, I hate him.
    I reckon Yoshimoto's evolved special ability should be like decrease speed for like 3 turns or something.

Another horrible Warlord. Ginchiyo and Luxray. Worse combo. Luxray, long range but can hit for crap. Hits only one target, you need to be far away in order to attack. If you're cornered, you're stuck and die.
    Last edited by Devil-Tony; 5th August 2012 at 7:17 AM.

I'm playing Ieyasu's episode right now, and I need to evolve like 10 warlords and they're all on like 50%... long way to go...
    Well, that only trains one character at a time, which is taking a much longer time.
    i tried to do the empty castle strategy, but Hero keeps attacking the ones that have people in it O_O. WHO DOES THAT?!

Not if you have multiple Guardian Charms and a lot of castles. Just make them train solo there. P:

Well, I'd say training Tadakatsu's Metagross is kind of easy, and hard at the same time... His attack is super strong, can even OHKO a not very effective pokemon. But you need extremely high Link in order for Tadakatsu to evolve.

How about Nobunaga? He needs 80% with Hydreigon to evolve P:

Finally evolved Yukimura. out of like 10 other warlords. Nene is a pain aswell, maybe long range, but weak attack.
    Training with Steel pokemon is always nice, can flinch an enemy, not effective against quite amount of types.
    Except for stupid Yoshimoto, weak attack since almost every single pokemon is slower than Forretress therefore, i'm doing 1 damage... ARGGHH. Jagged Edge is the only thing I like about him. The rest, I hate him.
    I reckon Yoshimoto's evolved special ability should be like decrease speed for like 3 turns or something.

Yoshimoto is stupid. As soon as he transformed, I gave him a Scizor. Because... Well... Who would want to deal 1 damage all the time? The very least is that Scizor is a strong Pokemon and can reach 90% link with Yoshimoto. =3=

Another horrible Warlord. Ginchiyo and Luxray. Worse combo. Luxray, long range but can hit for crap. Hits only one target, you need to be far away in order to attack. If you're cornered, you're stuck and die.

I never train Ginchiyo alone, because if I do, I won't be able to hit anything with that accuracy. Probably paired with a Rank II Ranmaru or a Rank II Motonari.
    Replies in bold

In honor of Mystica

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Replies in bold
    I've already taken over the majority of castles, and there's two left, which I don't want to conquer before i evolve all the warlords i can evolve atm.
    Plus, there's always at least one pokemon I can never do damage to. Like Golbat, i can't attack Shieldon or any other steel pokemon.

Doesn't Hydreigon uses Dragon Pulse or something? That's a long range attack and have not much not very effect pokemon. So it's quite good and easy.

Wow, that is a good idea, giving him a Scizor will sure help him a lot. Making him more useful, and his Rank II Warlord Skill SUCKS. healing and making them sleep. It's like the move Rest in normal Pokemon games.

Once I evolved Ginchiyo, I'm probably gonna get her another Shinx and give don't let Luxio evolve. I did that to Gracia's Gothita. I stopped evolving her when it evolved in to Gothorita. I didn't like the sound of Future Sight. So yeah.. But one thing i hate is that it will always try to evolve. I wish there's like Ever Stone in the game. hahaha.
    Another pain in the *** trainer. Shingen. Rhyperior, low range, long range attack. slow. Can't attack twice in a row. takes forever to get up to 75%.

PS. Wow, Keiji's probably my favourite warlord so far. Good Power. Good Pokemon. Last Bastion + Carefree + Guardian Charm = WOO!

Anyway... Do you know how to get those crystals in the game? The ones you need to obtain certain legendaries??

Woahh, I just encountered a glitch/bug.
    A pokemon escaped and attacked me at the same time.
    Last edited by Devil-Tony; 5th August 2012 at 3:12 PM.

I've just finished Kenshin's episode, and I found it extremely easy. Shingen didn't even attack once. I'm going to focus on transforming Warlords soon, though I'm finding the task slightly overwhelming. There's so much to do.

Finally evolved the majority of the Warlords. Perfect Linked them and obtained some legendaries...
    Now i can go on with my special episodes, without trying to evolve much...

Anywho... Does anyone know how to obtain Zorua in Kotaro's episode?
    I tried go on every single kingdom's wild areas, but i couldn't encounter it.
    Can you do the soft reset trick to find them? if that whole month without Zorua, you have to wait next month to do??

Anywho... Does anyone know how to obtain Zorua in Kotaro's episode?
    I tried go on every single kingdom's wild areas, but i couldn't encounter it.
    Can you do the soft reset trick to find them? if that whole month without Zorua, you have to wait next month to do??
    From what I understand, Zorua can appear in any wild area of any kingdom as long as Kotaro is in that battle. This means that you can't just look at an area and see which Pokemon are in there. You won't know if Zorua is one of the Pokemon until you are in the battle with Kotaro. Also, for Zorua to appear, the wild area must only have 5 or less Pokemon in it when you "preview" it. When your in the battle, if Zorua is there, there will be an *extra* Pokemon which will be Zorua in disguise. I.E., there are 5 Pokemon at the Ravine, but once you enter battle there are 6 Pokemon. One of those Pokemon is Zorua in disguise. Find the Pokemon with the gold link with Kotaro, and that one is Zorua.

Did I help at all or just confuse you more?

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Others have said that it takes a while to find Zorua. So patience is required.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredrose View Post
    From what I understand, Zorua can appear in any wild area of any kingdom as long as Kotaro is in that battle. This means that you can't just look at an area and see which Pokemon are in there. You won't know if Zorua is one of the Pokemon until you are in the battle with Kotaro. Also, for Zorua to appear, the wild area must only have 5 or less Pokemon in it when you "preview" it. When your in the battle, if Zorua is there, there will be an *extra* Pokemon which will be Zorua in disguise. I.E., there are 5 Pokemon at the Ravine, but once you enter battle there are 6 Pokemon. One of those Pokemon is Zorua in disguise. Find the Pokemon with the gold link with Kotaro, and that one is Zorua.

Did I help at all or just confuse you more?

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Others have said that it takes a while to find Zorua. So patience is required.
    Yeah yeah, I understand now, Thanks..

Oh... can soft resetting help encounter the zorua? Like if every castle Kotaro went into doesn't have zorua, does that mean there won't be any zorua for the reset of the month? Or you can soft reset and go on a castle search again and find him?

I went into Kotaros story and found zorua after 3 fights tried previously in a different story and couldnt find him in alot more than that

I'm not at all understanding how to "upgrade" places inside a given kingdom (item shops, wild encounter areas, etc). Can somebody explain that a bit?

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    I'm not at all understanding how to "upgrade" places inside a given kingdom (item shops, wild encounter areas, etc). Can somebody explain that a bit?
    Don't you visit the bank in a kingdom and invest in a particular feature?

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast