Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

I'm playing the Blowing in the wind episode and I got a starly for Munshige and evolved it to Staravia and I checked serebii to see when it evolves and it says it has to have it's attack at 94 or 92 I think and my staravia's attack is at 101 and it didn't evolve, can someone help

So how many Pokemon are in this? It seems like quite a few! Is it worth full retail price in your opinions?
    The Team
    Pokémon X- 0602-7062-2561
    Pokémon in my safari: Poison: Swalot, Cascoon, Toxicroak

Is there a way to figure out what warriors will "best link" to without looking up a chart online or randomly trying to pair them through links?

Quote Originally Posted by Dratini_ View Post
    Is there a way to figure out what warriors will "best link" to without looking up a chart online or randomly trying to pair them through links?

You can identify certain warlord/warrior's best link, but doesn't apply to all of them.
    For example, Okuni's specialty is Fire and Bug, there aren't many Fire and bug type pokemon and therefore there's only one. As known as Larvesta and Volcarona.
    Another one like Ranmaru, his specialty is Fighting and Steel, and there's only one which is Lucario.

Ah, so their specialty is literally the typing of their strongest match.

Next question. Is it possible to recruit every warrior that comes across, or will I be having to let some go at some point?

Okay, well I think I'll go ahead and purchase it then. Could have really done with some recommendations or condemnations, but oh well. Thanks anyways
    The Team

About done with Tadakatsu's episode, stalling so I can get some abilities switched. Getting an ice type for Gracia because Gothitelle simply sucks. Not as terrible as Fortress though.
    Anyone have a spare Choice Band or Air Balloon? PM/VM me!

I didn't plan to get Pokemon conquest, but everybody in this thread made it sound fun so I decided to give it a try. Currently I'm on Hanbei's episode trying to evolve a Croagunk to transform Nene. I tried for 56 years on Ieyasu's episode to get a Croagunk, but the only warlord who had one only had 42% link with it. After Nene transforms I'm going to take over Nixtrom and Dragnor to finish the episode, then start Mituhide's.

Is Scizor the best Bug to link with Yoshimoto Rank II or would Pineco be stronger? He currently has a Forretress and a Pineco.

Links, Eyiasu, transformations, Episodes, Warlords... We're definitely not playing Pokemon Yellow Version any more.
    The Team

Next question. Is it possible to recruit every warrior that comes across, or will I be having to let some go at some point?
    Well, most off the time, it is, not 100% though

There's at least 300 regular warriors I believe, not counting the warlords. You can also only fit 6 warriors or warlords in one castle and there's one castle for each Pokemon type. Do the math.
    Last edited by Recon; 14th August 2012 at 11:50 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by likethesky View Post
    About done with Tadakatsu's episode, stalling so I can get some abilities switched. Getting an ice type for Gracia because Gothitelle simply sucks. Not as terrible as Fortress though.
    What warlords do you encounter in his episode? Is there Kiyomasa? Cause i tried to find one in Hideyoshi, but it seemed to be only the ones that are in this current episode only.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    Yeahh, you might be right, I actually tried saving before the month ends and then resets everytime i didn't see a zorua. But it kind of never work for me. The pokemon on the area and trainer DO change, but zorua seemed to never appear. I was luckily found one while i wasn't looking for it O_O. So weird. it's like real life for me haha. When you look for something, you can't find it, but when you don't need it, it just pops up.

And about that Meowth thing, i remembered my meowth got the ability Mountaineer and I still manage to get the bonus from the Mine.

EDIT: Hmm, anyone struggling on Hanzo's episode? Since most of the pokemon on other team is like dark and steel. I can barely attack them since all of the pokemon on Hanzo's team is ghost.

Sorry, i tried it myself and it seems that the pokemons do change when resetting month.
    The reason i thought it didn't was because i saw a guide that mentioned that the pokemons appear base don the month and year, but it seems that it only applies to the main story and not post-game, as in the post-game, the opponents will invade and increase in strength, thus mixing up the pokemons.

Also, in Kotaro's episode, i gave him a pawniard and a guardian charm (as Zorua is useless with guardian charm and i didn't want to use hydreigon just yet) and he was able to take both of Nene's castles alone.
    But since Hanzo's gengar already resists and KOs poison pokemons, i don't think you will have problems with Nene's castles.
    Just give Hanzo a fighting type not named scraggy and he should be able to beat Kotaro's and Kunoichi's castles.
    But since guardian charm strenghtens the attack of the pokemon to insane amounts, and gengar already has high attack, i think gengar will be able to 2HKO most pokemons alone, even if they are dark or steel types.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon136 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone will find this relevant, but I was messing around with getting warlord leaders to link with Eevee and its evolutions, and I found some that could be useful:
    Magoichi- 90% with Leafeon
    Ginchiyo- 98% with Jolteon
    Hanbei- 90% with Jolteon
    Ina- 90% with Vaporeon
    Mitsuhide- 90% with Glaceon

The usual cut-off for their max % with Eevee seems to vary between 42-65%, so I haven't found anyone else who would be able to have an Espeon or Umbreon. Gracia's max % isn't quite high enough to get a Glaceon, let alone an Espeon.

Again, I'm not sure if this info will be of use to anyone, but since I'm not a fan of Thunder or Leaf Storm in this game, I pleased with my Magoichi having a Leafeon as well as my Ginchiyo and Hanbei having Jolteons.
    Not be of use? I was searching for something like this xD Thanks a lot! Too bad i used up my eevee password while testing it (at least my Hero has two eevee now)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo77 View Post
    Hey, anyone know where to find Riolu in the wild? I accidentally used the wrong password and wasted my Riolu one. I've tried leveling both facilities in Pugilis to 3, but I haven't found one in either. Any help?
    He is in pugilis, but quite rare (level 3 park iirc).

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    Anyone know whether Kiyomasa is on Hideyoshi's episode?
    I'm trying to evolve him before doing his episode but I don't know which one i should do...
    And if not, does anyone know what episode might have him in it? I don't want to do Mitsunari's episode because I can't find Axew in that episode(I've used up the password because i was testing it.. yes i was i an idiot, testing with a dragon. that was when i first bought the game.)
    Neither he, Keiji, Mitsunari nor Masanori appeared for me in Hideyoshi's episode, and i was in that episode for around 9 years.

Not always, for example, Go's best link is water/normal, but the only pokemon with that typing is bibarel, but her best link is the empoleon family.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesky View Post
    I gave her a walrein and it works fantastic (too slow though, but i rarely miss with blizzard and his range is never a problem).
    Glalie works good as well, as it has all around stats and a very wide move (lapras is better but i couldn't find it for her).
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Latest RNG:

Spoiler:- Latest RNG:

For what it's worth, Gracia has a 90% with Alakazam for those who are looking for a Psychic alternative to Gothitelle. Her link with Lapras is only 68%, so I'm hoping her link with Glalie is better. Does anyone know what that link maxes out at?
    Black 2 FC: 3225 3394 4993
    Black FC: 3181 5425 7248
    White FC: 3782 9399 3303

Current Super Single Train team:
    Highest win streak: 49
    Current Super Doubles Train team: DW DW
    Highest win streak: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_85x View Post
    Sorry, i tried it myself and it seems that the pokemons do change when resetting month.
    The reason i thought it didn't was because i saw a guide that mentioned that the pokemons appear base don the month and year, but it seems that it only applies to the main story and not post-game, as in the post-game, the opponents will invade and increase in strength, thus mixing up the pokemons.

Also, in Kotaro's episode, i gave him a pawniard and a guardian charm (as Zorua is useless with guardian charm and i didn't want to use hydreigon just yet) and he was able to take both of Nene's castles alone.
    But since Hanzo's gengar already resists and KOs poison pokemons, i don't think you will have problems with Nene's castles.
    Just give Hanzo a fighting type not named scraggy and he should be able to beat Kotaro's and Kunoichi's castles.
    But since guardian charm strenghtens the attack of the pokemon to insane amounts, and gengar already has high attack, i think gengar will be able to 2HKO most pokemons alone, even if they are dark or steel types.

Neither he, Keiji, Mitsunari nor Masanori appeared for me in Hideyoshi's episode, and i was in that episode for around 9 years.
    Haha I finally found a Zorua for Kotaro, I found it when i wasn't trying to look for it. It doesn't appear when i want it to be.

As for Hanzo, My Gengar's attack was doing like 2 - 7 damage to dark or steel type pokemon. So i guess even adding Guardian Charm would maximum do like less than 20. And they are dark type, usually using like Faint attack and 1HKO me. And I usually train with like 4 pokemons in one room, so even if i can 2HKO an anemy, 8 turns to kill them all, and sometimes they don't come to you and are far away. then you lost.

Deino was quite useful for me, as i really love Dragon Rage at low levels. does so high damage, though low accuracy, but quite good. Deino took a while to evolve, so by the time I evolved, i already conquered like most of the castles.

And for Kiyomasa... I really want to evolve him before doing Mitsunari's episode, Since I already evolved both Mitsunari and Masanori, and it has a horrible pokemon as a start, can't find Axew in his episode(I also used Axew Password, cause im an idiot.) and it's going to be super weak.

Do you know any episode that might involve him, just a normal warlord. idc which episode? maybe Yukimura? Anyone know?

How much better would this be if you could battle over Wifi?
    The Team

Quote Originally Posted by Deadrose View Post
    I didn't plan to get Pokemon conquest, but everybody in this thread made it sound fun so I decided to give it a try. Currently I'm on Hanbei's episode trying to evolve a Croagunk to transform Nene. I tried for 56 years on Ieyasu's episode to get a Croagunk, but the only warlord who had one only had 42% link with it. After Nene transforms I'm going to take over Nixtrom and Dragnor to finish the episode, then start Mituhide's.

Is Scizor the best Bug to link with Yoshimoto Rank II or would Pineco be stronger? He currently has a Forretress and a Pineco.
    I think scizor would be the better choice for yoshimoto, due to the wide range of x-scizzor. Also, doesnt Nene evolve with a link with crobat?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

how does the multiplayer work? i havent been able to test it out
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    I think scizor would be the better choice for yoshimoto, due to the wide range of x-scizzor. Also, doesnt Nene evolve with a link with crobat?
    Well you have to have all the Poison-type Pokemon registered before you can evolve her, much like No who you have to register all ghost-types.

Wow, fury cutter is better than i thought! I was training two of my anorith and they where a lot better than i thought.
    Anyway, anyone else having bad luck with swarms? Two of the best swarms i got, beldum and gible, appeared at the start of the episode, so it was quite impossible to get them before the next month.
    The next time, an audino appeared while i didn't have anyone with a best link for it, again, useless.
    The third time, emolga appeared but i didn't have its best link so i just link hanbei and someone else with them.
    The third time, a pansear appeared but it was very far away.
    Then the good ones appeared:
    Sneasel appeared while i had kunoichi! I gave both her and Nene a sneasel as sneasel are cool.
    Then anorith appeared, and i had two best link partners for it!

Anyone else had bad/lucky swarms? I really want a beldum though.

Latest RNG:

Does anyone know how to evolve haunter into gengar? The requirements listed on serebii.net claim that the haunter has to have a 60% link with its warrior, and you must battle another warrior. I've done both of these things and haunter won't evolve.

Assistance, please?
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    Does anyone know how to evolve haunter into gengar? The requirements listed on serebii.net claim that the haunter has to have a 60% link with its warrior, and you must battle another warrior. I've done both of these things and haunter won't evolve.

Assistance, please?
    You need to have haunter to defeat a warrior within four turns.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post

Assistance, please?
    Haunter will need to be at 60% link to begin with.
    Then, haunter needs to defeat a trainer in battle. Haunter must deal the finishing hit to at least one enemy to be able to evolve.
    After that, the trainer you defeated will need to be able to be recruited (no need to recruit them, but they must be able to be recruited).

Latest RNG:

In the post-game, is their anyway to go back to how you played normally without restarting? And in post-game when you play as your character will you still have all your Pokemon? I really want to continue my army but I've already saved after finishing the game coz I thought you could play normally afterwards again.
    Last edited by SuperPichu; 18th August 2012 at 1:03 AM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    In the post-game, is their anyway to go back to how you played normally without restarting? And in post-game when you play as your character will you still have all your Pokemon? I really want to continue my army but I've already saved after finishing the game coz I thought you could play normally afterwards again.
    Unfortunately, with the post-game episodes, you basically start out with just either 1-3 warlords and a couple of standard warriors. However, your recruited warriors will retain the Pokemon they had when you last had them. So say you got a Dewott on Motochika. If you recruit him again, he'll still have the Dewott, just at a lower link. Same thing goes for any warlords you evolved. This is likely to keep the game somewhat balanced and not broken when you play a new episode.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Unfortunately, with the post-game episodes, you basically start out with just either 1-3 warlords and a couple of standard warriors. However, your recruited warriors will retain the Pokemon they had when you last had them. So say you got a Dewott on Motochika. If you recruit him again, he'll still have the Dewott, just at a lower link. Same thing goes for any warlords you evolved. This is likely to keep the game somewhat balanced and not broken when you play a new episode.
    Thank you!

Is their anyway to go back to the way you played in the narrative when you finished the game? I think it's post narrative but when I select continue it always goes to the story select section. In case it makes a difference I'm playing the UK Version and haven't finished any special stories yet.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast