Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    Thank you!

Is their anyway to go back to the way you played in the narrative when you finished the game? I think it's post narrative but when I select continue it always goes to the story select section. In case it makes a difference I'm playing the UK Version and haven't finished any special stories yet.
    No. Each episode is it's own narrative, though some of them occur at the same time. There's no way to go back to the original story, but it is possible to play an alternate version of the main story once you complete all the other post-game episodes, excluding DLC episodes.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Hello folks. I decided to lurk back in this thread after some time, while there is a 'certain' downloadable event that's finally available. P:

Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    how does the multiplayer work? i havent been able to test it out
    The battle feature right? I tested it out with my bro. Apparently you get to battle against your friend. You get to choose the arena, and whether you're in the offensive side or the defensive side. You're also able to choose your party of 6. It's not really interesting as you can only do battle once and not having a race to conquer them all... but then again, will take a long time in order to finish. :|

Anyway, I'm glad they released the Reshiram event already. Now my gallery can finally be 100% completed~

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

I found this game to be really exciting and the story kept me hooked all the way through. But,how do you evolve machoke into machamp? or dratini into dragonair?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Just picked up Conquest this week for my birthday gift. I've played it some - I've conquered 6 kingdoms so far and still can't decide if I like this crossover or not yet.

Any one know where I can find all the released passwords for North America? Canada doesn't have ToysRUs so I can't get any of those and GameStop is not available in my small town.
        Spoiler:- Dream world name:
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    I found this game to be really exciting and the story kept me hooked all the way through. But,how do you evolve machoke into machamp? or dratini into dragonair?
    Machoke needs to be at 60% link, then deal the finishing blow to a warrior under recruiting conditions, meaning, super-effective attack, within 4 turns, or taking no damage. Dratini evolves when it's attack reaches 60. The three cores stats can be increased by increasing link, but with incompatible warriors, the link might max out at a measly 42%, which is too low for the attack to be at 60%.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenyxfyr View Post
    Just picked up Conquest this week for my birthday gift. I've played it some - I've conquered 6 kingdoms so far and still can't decide if I like this crossover or not yet.

Any one know where I can find all the released passwords for North America? Canada doesn't have ToysRUs so I can't get any of those and GameStop is not available in my small town.
    Serebii's password page.

Just wanted to say that some pokemons only appear in some episodes.
    I have played a few already and in the first one i played (Hideyoshi's) some pokemons never appeared while they appeared quite frequently in other episodes (and i stayed around 9 years in Hideyoshi's episode).
    to clear confusion, i will post all episodes i have finished and the pokemons that i only found there:

Kenshins episode - Gothorita in Illusio (Both areas).
    Hideyoshi's Episode - I didn't counter Ignis in any other episode, so i have no idea about if something appears specifically in Ignis.
    Keiji's episode - Nothing different from the usual.
    Kotaro's episode - Spiritomb in Spectra (and i think in Yaksha as well)
    Ginchiyo's episode - Pikachu in Violight

Pikachu is the only one i cared about, as it is very annoying to get Pichu to 50% link.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Latest RNG:

Spoiler:- Latest RNG:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_85x View Post
    I have played a few already and in the first one i played (Hideyoshi's) some pokemons never appeared while they appeared quite frequently in other episodes (and i stayed around 9 years in Hideyoshi's episode).
    to clear confusion, i will post all episodes i have finished and the pokemons that i only found there:

Hideyoshi's Episode - I didn't counter Ignis in any other episode, so i have no idea about if something appears specifically in Ignis.

Pikachu is the only one i cared about, as it is very annoying to get Pichu to 50% link.
    I'd like to prove you wrong on that. All the Pokemon you have listed I have been able to find in other episodes. No Pokemon is really exclusive to a single episode. You just got unlucky, that's all.

Yeahh i agree with DarkRecon, i encounted a pikachu while trying to find Blitzle ( I need level 2 Sky Garden to unlock Floating Rock ) and i found pikachu in both areas (They're all level 3) and I wasn't on Ginchiyo's episode... I was in Hideyoshi's i think.

Has anyone ever used chandelure? I have kanbei, currently at rank 2, and I have a lampent and a dusknoir as possible partners (currently I use lampent.) I looked on serebii, and chandelure's power is only at one star. Is it still good, or is lampent better?
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    Has anyone ever used chandelure? I have kanbei, currently at rank 2, and I have a lampent and a dusknoir as possible partners (currently I use lampent.) I looked on serebii, and chandelure's power is only at one star. Is it still good, or is lampent better?
    Chandelure is better. Why? It's attack hit's a 3x3 area in front off it minus one space in the middle. It's attack also hits 5 times no matter what, as long as the first attack connects with all Pokemon within the attack radius. The possibility of a burn is therefore, increased 5 fold and against a Pokemon that's weak against fire or has a low defense stat, it does massive damage.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Chandelure is better. Why? It's attack hit's a 3x3 area in front off it minus one space in the middle. It's attack also hits 5 times no matter what, as long as the first attack connects with all Pokemon within the attack radius. The possibility of a burn is therefore, increased 5 fold and against a Pokemon that's weak against fire or has a low defense stat, it does massive damage.
    I know right. I would say Fire Spin users are actually my favourite. Especially Chandelure. Really good damage, hits a lot of enemy, tiny low on accuracy(chandeluer is slow) and it's so useful. I could solo a group of 6 pokemons that are less effective to fire.

Oh, it seems i am just really unlucky after all.

Also, a random question, but what is better: fire blast or fire spin? Fire blast is only used by darmanitan and emboar while fire spin is used by infernape and chandelure.
    Emboar probably won't make up for his low range, and i haven't found any use for any of chandelure's abilities, but what do you think is better?

Latest RNG:

Oh, it seems i am just really unlucky after all.

Also, a random question, but what is better: fire blast or fire spin? Fire blast is only used by darmanitan and emboar while fire spin is used by infernape and chandelure.
    Emboar probably won't make up for his low range, and i haven't found any use for any of chandelure's abilities, but what do you think is better?
    For my opionion, Fire Spin is my favourite. It's good because usually the opponent is usually right on the spot. And I can actually remember how the squares like. But Fire Blast, I always forget. so i usually hit my own pokemon with it.
    But Fire Spin is very unlikely to go past like 600 damage. Due to it's weak attack. While Fire Blast can get up to 999.

Chandelure's abilities are sooo horrible. That's the only thing I hate about it. I uses Flash Fire, since Flame Body is kind useless to me(idk maybe it's much useful) Flash fire Increases attack to the player, so i usually use a fire attack near Chandelure to boost the attack of it. Like Maybe Yukimura's charizard. It also works quite good in Dragnor, if someone tries to invade your castle, you can use the fire statue to boost your attack without getting hit.

It's just my opinion, people may like Fire Blast better.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil-Tony View Post
    For my opionion, Fire Spin is my favourite. It's good because usually the opponent is usually right on the spot. And I can actually remember how the squares like. But Fire Blast, I always forget. so i usually hit my own pokemon with it.
    But Fire Spin is very unlikely to go past like 600 damage. Due to it's weak attack. While Fire Blast can get up to 999.

Chandelure's abilities are sooo horrible. That's the only thing I hate about it. I uses Flash Fire, since Flame Body is kind useless to me(idk maybe it's much useful) Flash fire Increases attack to the player, so i usually use a fire attack near Chandelure to boost the attack of it. Like Maybe Yukimura's charizard. It also works quite good in Dragnor, if someone tries to invade your castle, you can use the fire statue to boost your attack without getting hit.

It's just my opinion, people may like Fire Blast better.
    But won't fire spin become as powerful as fire blast when it hits 5 times?
    And yeah, thats why i always check which pokemons gets hit with fire blast before using it.
    I am using flame body as i had no use to change the ability. It worked out terribly bad.
    I usually OHKO most pokemons with chandelure when i attack with him, so the burn damage won't matter, nor will the drop in attack for the opponents.
    Flame body only screws up things for me, as opponents that die by status or area hazards won't be able to be recruited.
    I really wonder if anyone has found any use for warm blanket. Seems like just a worse version of gulp as lava is only found in caves and Ignis.

Latest RNG:

Do I need to upgrade all the faculties in illusio for mewtwo or just the wild pokemon areas

Wow, fury cutter is better than i thought! I was training two of my anorith and they where a lot better than i thought.
    Anyway, anyone else having bad luck with swarms? Two of the best swarms i got, beldum and gible, appeared at the start of the episode, so it was quite impossible to get them before the next month.
    The next time, an audino appeared while i didn't have anyone with a best link for it, again, useless.
    The third time, emolga appeared but i didn't have its best link so i just link hanbei and someone else with them.
    The third time, a pansear appeared but it was very far away.
    Then the good ones appeared:
    Sneasel appeared while i had kunoichi! I gave both her and Nene a sneasel as sneasel are cool.
    Then anorith appeared, and i had two best link partners for it!

Anyone else had bad/lucky swarms? I really want a beldum though.
    I got lucky, 5th year of Ieyasu's story mode, Beldum swarmed in Valora! Linked up with Tadakatsu, and several stories later, Tadakatsu is rank II, linked with Dialga!

Now the really suckish part is getting Registeel. Got Valora maxed out, Ieyasu, Ina, and Tadakatsu rank II... And not event for the item for Ieyasu. Are there any pre-requisites I don't know of?

Also, anyway of dealing with the fact Mitsuhide's story is a little one-sided? Hard to stop Nobunaga if he likes swamping me with officers!

Quote Originally Posted by Will DeRegio View Post
    Now the really suckish part is getting Registeel. Got Valora maxed out, Ieyasu, Ina, and Tadakatsu rank II... And not event for the item for Ieyasu. Are there any pre-requisites I don't know of?

Also, anyway of dealing with the fact Mitsuhide's story is a little one-sided? Hard to stop Nobunaga if he likes swamping me with officers!
    Make sure Ieyasu and Tadakatsu are in Valora, and then see if it works. That's all I can think of now.

You can try to take a few early castle right away, and then spend some time gaining a few allies. You can also try to rush the whole episode with the starting team, since that is possible, though rather risky at times.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

My list of Pokemon who slightly suck in Conquest:
    Magikarp: Splash, really?
    Dieno: Dragon Rage is great at first, but this little sucker takes forever to evolve!
    Persian: Uses a one hit move, and looses his gold-bonus
    Rhyperior: Super slow, has a low accuracy, long distance move that hits one pokemon, every other turn.
    Gothitelle: Future Sight robs me of the all important drops.

But won't fire spin become as powerful as fire blast when it hits 5 times?
    And yeah, thats why i always check which pokemons gets hit with fire blast before using it.
    I am using flame body as i had no use to change the ability. It worked out terribly bad.
    I usually OHKO most pokemons with chandelure when i attack with him, so the burn damage won't matter, nor will the drop in attack for the opponents.
    Flame body only screws up things for me, as opponents that die by status or area hazards won't be able to be recruited.
    I really wonder if anyone has found any use for warm blanket. Seems like just a worse version of gulp as lava is only found in caves and Ignis.
    Fire Blast can easily do 999 damage with the help of Guardian Charm and maybe Conqueror at 50% link.
    While Fire Spin can do up to 600+ damage. (These are from my experience)
    I rarely encounter contact attacks from the opponent, usually like water gun hydro pump and long range attacks...
    Yeahh most of the pokemon in the game has usually like 100 - 200 health.. never experienced more than that. So If a Fire Spin does like 60 damage each turn, they can be defeated easily with continuous hits.

Yeah like i said, i usually use those Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fiery Dance on Chandelure to gain more attacks.

I never use Warm Blanket,or Gulp or any of those healing moves, they are so pointless to me. And you are right, there aren't much fire platforms that we can stand on to heal ourselves.
    I wish Chandelure has the ability Levitate since most of the ghost pokemons has them and at least make them avoid deadly Ground type attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by rokakiss View Post
    Do I need to upgrade all the faculties in illusio for mewtwo or just the wild pokemon areas
    You will need to Upgrade all those Wild Areas to Level 3 and complete Kenshin's episode in order for Mewtwo to appear.
    I just experienced that if one of the wild area is ALMOST level 3, it also works. My Wild area was like 500g short but I was able to encounter Groudon for Shingen.

My list of Pokemon who slightly suck in Conquest:
    Magikarp: Splash, really?
    Dieno: Dragon Rage is great at first, but this little sucker takes forever to evolve!
    Persian: Uses a one hit move, and looses his gold-bonus
    Rhyperior: Super slow, has a low accuracy, long distance move that hits one pokemon, every other turn.
    Gothitelle: Future Sight robs me of the all important drops.
    You are right, all those attacks sucks, but Deino and Magikarp are worth it. They evolve into powerful pokemon.
    While Rhyperior... urgh.. i just found out that it's the most useless pokemon, along with Luxray. They both the same except the Luxray has long range movement while Rhyperior has the least.
    I had to train Shingen with another person in order for Shingen to evolve( I usually solo areas to gain more percentage).
    Gothitelle, never tried Future Sight, it looked bad just like the real game. So yeah I kept Gothorita. I love their ability Perception, being able to avoid team's attack.
    All the attack are useful if they can attack the adjacent to yours. like Kirlia's Psyshock is alright, but i hate the ones that skip your space.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Make sure Ieyasu and Tadakatsu are in Valora, and then see if it works. That's all I can think of now.

You can try to take a few early castle right away, and then spend some time gaining a few allies. You can also try to rush the whole episode with the starting team, since that is possible, though rather risky at times.
    I always start conquering castles at January Year 1. I have like 3 Guardian Charms. I just put one on each Warlord and keep conquering since they are all weak while Guardian Charms power them up. Charizard is super easy to train that time, since my charizard's ability was Last Bastion, and i solo-ed it with Guardian Charm so super boost attack and defense.

Fire Blast can easily do 999 damage with the help of Guardian Charm and maybe Conqueror at 50% link.
    While Fire Spin can do up to 600+ damage. (These are from my experience)
    I rarely encounter contact attacks from the opponent, usually like water gun hydro pump and long range attacks...
    Yeahh most of the pokemon in the game has usually like 100 - 200 health.. never experienced more than that. So If a Fire Spin does like 60 damage each turn, they can be defeated easily with continuous hits.

Yeah like i said, i usually use those Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fiery Dance on Chandelure to gain more attacks.

I never use Warm Blanket,or Gulp or any of those healing moves, they are so pointless to me. And you are right, there aren't much fire platforms that we can stand on to heal ourselves.
    I wish Chandelure has the ability Levitate since most of the ghost pokemons has them and at least make them avoid deadly Ground type attacks.
    I doubt i will find anything with over 300 attack anyway xD
    If Chandelure got levitate in conquest, then most players will be angry about it instead of happy. Why angry? Because they didn't give chandelure levitate in the main game (seriously, rotom-s has levitate and a flying type but chandelure is even shown levitating but doens't have levitate).

I always start conquering castles at January Year 1. I have like 3 Guardian Charms. I just put one on each Warlord and keep conquering since they are all weak while Guardian Charms power them up. Charizard is super easy to train that time, since my charizard's ability was Last Bastion, and i solo-ed it with Guardian Charm so super boost attack and defense.
    Last bastion is fantastic with guardian charm! I wish all pokemons got last bastion.
    Also, One might think that hero have the same effect as last bastion (that's what i thought), but actually, hero only works when you have partners and won't activate while alone (it didn't work for my pokemon at least).

Latest RNG:

I doubt i will find anything with over 300 attack anyway xD
    If Chandelure got levitate in conquest, then most players will be angry about it instead of happy. Why angry? Because they didn't give chandelure levitate in the main game (seriously, rotom-s has levitate and a flying type but chandelure is even shown levitating but doens't have levitate).

Last bastion is fantastic with guardian charm! I wish all pokemons got last bastion.
    Also, One might think that hero have the same effect as last bastion (that's what i thought), but actually, hero only works when you have partners and won't activate while alone (it didn't work for my pokemon at least).
    What i mean is Why doesn't Chandelure have Levitate in Pokemon Black and White( then Conquest will add Levitate on Chandelure)?
    Rotoms are quite good, love Rotoms. At least it can avoid ground type attacks while in the Heater form.. or whatever it was can't remember.

YES!! Agree with you so much.
    Hero only activates if your opponent has like 3 more army than you... like you tried to solo a two people. It won't activate. but if it's against like 3+ I think it will. But Last Bastion, works as long as you're team only has one person.

There's one ability I don't Like. which is Moxie. In Main games, Moxie will KEEP gaining attack until the max, but Moxie in Conquest only works once in a turn.

What sucks about my time on Nobunaga's Story, I have a 100% link with Hydrigorn. And apparently Pokemon don't swarm for a rank II Nobunaga.
    Got a problem? Talk to the Empoleon!

My Elite Team

What sucks about my time on Nobunaga's Story, I have a 100% link with Hydrigorn. And apparently Pokemon don't swarm for a rank II Nobunaga.
    If you have the warrior crystal then you should also have a zekrom, and why do you need a swarm

Did any one else besides me give oichi a different pokemon then jigglypuff? (on my game she has a gabite)
    Last edited by Victini is cool; 22nd August 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

Hey guys sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find so... Is there a list that tells me which warrior can link 100 percent with which pokemon..? If so can you please give me the link or point me in the right direction..? Thank You...
    3DS Code: 0103-9907-4618 Friend Safari Psychic: Espurr, Grumpig and Duosion.

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast