Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBolt View Post
    I really love Pokemon Conquest and it says to "Battle Warrior" to get Steelix. I've got Metal Coat and all, but what is the Battle Warrior?
    You needa win a battle with onix holding metal coat

I am not sure how to evolve Sneasel. I trued battling with razor claw but it didnt work...can anyone help me?

ummm i went into several battles and it didn't work...

With Sneasel, I think its attack needs to be a certain amount or over... Not sure how much.

With Onix, you need to defeat a warrior's pokemon, within four turns, and it needs to be the first pokemon you defeat in the battle. And you need an over 40% link with Onix. And for Onix specifically, it still needs to be holding the Metal Coat. ...Yeah.

And Reshiram appears every 3/4 game months.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

I have the game on my r4i card and i played it. It worked till I beated Nobunaga the second time after I linked with Arceus. It showed the screen with Shingen, Hideyoshi, Kenshin, Mitsuhide and Leyasu and it froze. How come? And can I change the name of this save file, of the game that froze, into another name and use it with another pokemon conquest .nds file?

Is it possible to recruit all Warlords in the post-game's very final episode?

I'm asking this because me being a Lucario user wishes to have Ranmaru in my very main army...and as well as every single other Warlord and pseudo-Warlord in the game. Can all of them be recruitable in "The Two Heroes of Ransei"?

I'm getting the game soon. Hope it keeps me entertained through January. Unlike BW, lotta hooblah over nuthin'.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Good evening everyone.

I've recently started playing Pokemon Conquest and I'm working on building up the best links for all my warriors. I had a couple curious questions though. Is it possible to release "extra" pokemon? The reason I ask is because while I'm playing, I have the link on Serebii that shows all the best links, and I spend more time trying to make sure that I am raising the correct pokemon than I do conquering other kingdoms.

Any assistance would be appreciated, I just see no point in keeping the original pokemon around if I've already caught the best linked pokemon. Thanks in advance.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Default Pokemon Conquest: Questions!

I have a couple questions here that I'm hoping someone can help me out with.

Does the ability Moxie only raise the attack for the next move?

Interference only lasts one turn and doesn't stack, correct?

When I delegate and click "next month" little bubbles come up and sometimes the icons are yellow. What does that mean? (I bought the game pre-owned so I don't own a manual.)

Does Snivy ever appear in Greenleaf before you can upgrade the cities?

Can someone explain the ability Confidence a bit better to me?

Is there a specific percentage on "may happen" abilities, such as Calming?

Speaking of which, what is the difference between Calming and Daze?

Is there a way to boost your chances of encountering swarms and wandering merchants?

Lots of questions! Many thanks if they can be answered!
    Black FC: 2537-3206-1402

Default Warlords New Legendaries Pokemon Conquest 2

Heres who i think every warlord who doesnt have a legendary should get:

Kai:Entei Her mission is called warrior woman and is tough kinda like Entei

Motochika: Suicuine Says few words, powerful and determined.

Hanbei:Raikou Pikachu is similar to Raikou, Raichu similar name and like the shiny Raikou

Ginchiyo:Zapdos only remaining electric legendary

Motonari:Celebii He is curious like celebii.

Yoshihiro: Keldeo When you lose to him his say things about trying your hardest kinda like Keldeo in the movie.

Nene:N/A

Masamune:Tornadrus Perfect typing unlike the other flying types.

Yoshimoto: Genesect the right typing

Ujiasu: Regirock Last one left + the others are being used.

No: Girantina Perfect typing only ghost legendary.

Kotraro: Darkrai Only dark legendary + look alike

Kanbei:N/A only one remaining is Ho-oh and kanbei is not a rainbow person hes actually the opposite

Muneshinge: Lugia Last flying left.

Gracia: Mew Innocent good typing

Hanzo: N/A

Kunoichi: Kyreum last remaining of her types

Yukimura: Moltres Perfect typing

Magoichi: Shaymin-S Perfect typing + he is full of himself like the shaymin in the movie.

Kanetsugu: Cresselia Perfect typing

Aya: Regice I could imagine her helmet/hood in the shape of redices head+ good typing

Okuni: Ho-oh good enough typing

Ranmaru: Cobalion Perfect typing

Ina:Kyogre Good typing

Mitsunari:N/A

Oichi:Latias good typing

Kioymasa:Latios Good typing

Masanori:N/A
    Why do I have a rain team? Because in Ireland It never stops Raining!

I NEED A TIMID TORNADRUS

Kanto team:
    Johto team:
    Hoenn team:
    Sinnoh team:
    Unova team:

Training:

Black 2 friend code: 3182 4021 0017

I offer Pokérus and Dream radar pokemon Pm me if you want 1.

I got Conquest along with White 2 today and I'm really enjoying it. Recruiting is far better than in PMD. I thought the battle in Puglis would be really tough but it was easy to keep Eevee and Jigglypuff out of harm's way and let my flying and psychic types take on the enemy directly. I'm surprised how little grinding I've had to do to make it this far.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I got Conquest way back when it was first released. I did really enjoy the main story, but I felt like the aftergame was really rushed and unenjoyable. I hope that if they make a sequel, they put more thought into the aftergame.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelKing 2012 View Post
    With Sneasel, I think its attack needs to be a certain amount or over... Not sure how much.

With Onix, you need to defeat a warrior's pokemon, within four turns, and it needs to be the first pokemon you defeat in the battle. And you need an over 40% link with Onix. And for Onix specifically, it still needs to be holding the Metal Coat. ...Yeah.

And Reshiram appears every 3/4 game months.
    Reshiram appears only during april of each year and only in Ignis. Also, Sneasel evolves into Weavile when its speed is 174 or somewhere around that, while holding a razor claw. Then you'd have to fight some warriors and recruit them.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

So I'm playing the main story, and I managed to recruit someone with a 42% linked Axew. Figuring it would be helpful for the showdown with Nobunaga, I added him to my main army. However, no matter how many battles he's in, his Link never improves. Is there a reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    So I'm playing the main story, and I managed to recruit someone with a 42% linked Axew. Figuring it would be helpful for the showdown with Nobunaga, I added him to my main army. However, no matter how many battles he's in, his Link never improves. Is there a reason for this?
    Check the "Info" menu and check that warrior. On top, there should be two percentages put next to each other. Most likely, the warrior and his Axew aren't compatible because the warrior is focusing on a different type that isn't a Dragon-type. Therefore, those two can only reach 42% and no more.

If you check the warrior's status, a type should be shown. You need to guess what Pokemon that warrior is looking for to achieve a hundred percent link.

The only wish I have is to have more of Kanbei and Hanbei. I love them too much orz I love how Hanbei looks in the game ah Q 7 Q

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    The only wish I have is to have more of Kanbei and Hanbei. I love them too much orz I love how Hanbei looks in the game ah Q 7 Q
    Meep, well I agree. Hanbei is my favorite Conquest character. I wish he was the main character, or a real Warlord.

Anyway... I am having serious trouble with Motochika's Story, The Rebel. I started by taking over all non Nobunaga Armies to get stronger and recruit warriors, but even if I have a back up team, Nobunaga ends up beating them, or my main team, and I quickly get cornered in Yaksha until I completely lose. And this happens every single time too, and I'm not powerfull enough to take over Nobunaga immediately once I start the story , as I get my Pokémon beaten every time.

I have a question too. I got Nene to transform after trying quite some time. I then beat Nobunaga's story and began with Ieyasu's story. But when i recruited Nene, she wasn't in her transformed state. And i am 100% sure i saved after she transformed back in Nobunaga's story. So how could this happen?

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    I have a question too. I got Nene to transform after trying quite some time. I then beat Nobunaga's story and began with Ieyasu's story. But when i recruited Nene, she wasn't in her transformed state. And i am 100% sure i saved after she transformed back in Nobunaga's story. So how could this happen?
    Well, she needs to be galleried in her transformed state too, so you had to win a battle of sorts to be able to permanently recieve her transformed state.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, she needs to be galleried in her transformed state too, so you had to win a battle of sorts to be able to permanently recieve her transformed state.
    Ah so that's why. I transformed Nene during this story as well, and won at least three or four battles with her. So now she should be in my gallery permanently.

I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Conquest. It came without the box or instruction booklet, but the cartridge seems to be in good condition, which is the most important thing. But because it's used, it still has the previous owner's save data on it, and I can't seem to find a "delete save data" button. Any idea how I delete the save data on this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by E-V View Post
    I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Conquest. It came without the box or instruction booklet, but the cartridge seems to be in good condition, which is the most important thing. But because it's used, it still has the previous owner's save data on it, and I can't seem to find a "delete save data" button. Any idea how I delete the save data on this thing?
    Press and hold A+B+X+Y during the company logo screen and it will give you the option to delete your save data.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Meep, well I agree. Hanbei is my favorite Conquest character. I wish he was the main character, or a real Warlord.

Anyway... I am having serious trouble with Motochika's Story, The Rebel. I started by taking over all non Nobunaga Armies to get stronger and recruit warriors, but even if I have a back up team, Nobunaga ends up beating them, or my main team, and I quickly get cornered in Yaksha until I completely lose. And this happens every single time too, and I'm not powerfull enough to take over Nobunaga immediately once I start the story , as I get my Pokémon beaten every time.
    Scrap that.

I'm replaying Hideyoshi, Happilly Ever Afer, and I've been working on evolving. My main problems are Shingen and Magoichi, who'se Pokémon are just to hard to use to effectively Link Up. Anytips for that?

Nybody also know how to raise defence? Ieyasu's Lairon is a pain.

I would like a sequel to Conquest! It was a surprisingly good good game! I think that it should feature moree Pokemon though.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    I would like a sequel to Conquest! It was a surprisingly good good game! I think that it should feature moree Pokemon though.
    Yeah... I would love it.

Um, question. I've known that Kiyomasa, Mitsunari and Masanori appear in Ieyasu's Episode, but I have the entire of Ransei under control, and on my 39th Year :P I just want to know if they REALLY do appear.

Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast