Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    What are the conditions to evolve No ? Should I have all ghost types considered caught in the gallery or as part of my active army ?

The Ghost types need in the gallery, so use them all in a battle.

I'm doing Masamune's mission now and I have all the kingdoms from Nixtorm to Yaksha...If I try to invade Terrera or Ilusio will it trigger the officer with the Gabite or not ?

What are the conditions to evolve No ? Should I have all ghost types considered caught in the gallery or as part of my active army ?

What are the conditions Dialga and Zekrom and Articuno ? I have Mitsuhide (level 1), Nobunaga (level 2), Ranmaru (level 2), Ina (level 2) and Tadakatsu (level 2)...
    Okay... On Masamune, it isn't set when the officer appears, but he is generated a month prior to the month he appears in, so it's basically random.

For No, all Ghost Types must have been used in battle once for her to evolve.

For Dialga, you must have 50 Warriors, and have Tadakatsu and Ina at Rank 2. You must also be in Valora, and the event for Dialga will appear a month after you equip the Warrior's Crystal to Tadakatsu. (To get the Warrior's Crystal, all above requirements must also be done, and you'll get an event that Tadakatsu found it). Dialga will then appear in Dragnor the next month, in the Sky Garden.

For Zekrom, you must have Ranmaru, Mitsuhide, and Nobunaga in Dragnor, all at Rank 2. While there, the next month you will get an event and the Conqueror's Crystal, which you must equip to Nobunaga. Then place the three into Violight, and the next month Zekrom will appear in Violight, in the Iddylic Expanse.

For Articuno, you must have Mitsuhide and Gracia at Rank 2 in Nixtorm, the next month an event will happen, and Articuno can be found in Nixtorm. NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE FINISHED MITSUHIDE'S EPISODE.

NOTE: FOR THE LEGENDARY EVENTS TO WORK, YOU MUST HAVE ALL AREAS IN DRAGNOR AND VALORA AT LEVEL THREE FOR DIALGA, YOU MUST HAVE ALL AREAS IN DRAGNOR AND VIOLIGHT AT LEVEL THREE, AND YOU MUST HAVE ALL AREAS IN NIXTORM AT LEVEL THREE FOR ARTICUNO.

For Articuno, you must have Mitsuhide and Gracia at Rank 2 in Nixtorm, the next month an event will happen, and Articuno can be found in Nixtorm. NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE FINISHED MITSUHIDE'S EPISODE.

Strangely I have Articuno now and while I had done Mitsuhide's episode previously, Gracia was level 2 and all the pokemon areas in Nixtorm were level 3...Mistsuhide is still level 1 , and he was in Cragspur while Gracia was in Viperia, when next month a messenger told me Articuno was in Nixtorm....

I think that just finishing Mitsuhide's episode and upgrading the areas is enough to summon Articuno...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Strangely I have Articuno now and while I had done Mitsuhide's episode previously, Gracia was level 2 and all the pokemon areas in Nixtorm were level 3...Mistsuhide is still level 1 , and he was in Cragspur while Gracia was in Viperia, when next month a messenger told me Articuno was in Nixtorm....

I think that just finishing Mitsuhide's episode and upgrading the areas is enough to summon Articuno...
    Hun, I guess, I didn't get Articuno until I had everything I listed, but I guess it might just have not generated for me at the right time :P

I need help guys. I got Muneshige's link with his Staraptor above 60% while Ginchiyo was in the same nation, and he didn't transform. I moved him away and increased his link further, and he still didn't transform. Is there anything I can do to make him transform, or am I screwed over? I still haven't finished the main story so please correct me if I'm wrong here.
    Add me!

Black FC: 0648-0066-9349

Black 2 FC: 0175-9215-2857

My Shinies: (x2)

Shinies I'm looking for:

I do not accept hacks. If a Pokemon I trade you turns out to be hacked, I will trade back.

PM me if you want to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaymin128 View Post
    I need help guys. I got Muneshige's link with his Staraptor above 60% while Ginchiyo was in the same nation, and he didn't transform. I moved him away and increased his link further, and he still didn't transform. Is there anything I can do to make him transform, or am I screwed over? I still haven't finished the main story so please correct me if I'm wrong here.
    From reading this, I noyiced you're doing this completely wrong.

1. Muneshige and Ginchiyo may not even be in adjacent Kingdoms! (Kingdoms next to eachother are a big NO)

2. ONLY YOU CAN TRANSFORM IN THE LEGEND OF RANSEI (Toturial Story/"Main Story") ... Which means that you need to try this in the "Poat Game" (Real Game)

3. You must have both Muneshige and Ginchiyo.

Basically, just try this again in the story of Hideyoshi, and you should be able to get them, and transform tgem easily.

Hey there
    I'm playing thought conquest currently and I really love the game it's really good and there should be sequel

Anyway after you beat the game you have. A load of episodes what were your favorites witch didn't you like doesn't have to be a tip ten list but yea just want to know

As for me I like tragic demenstration(mitsuhide episode) and yukimuras wy of the warrior
    If only played like 8 episodes so yeah
    I heard that bug guys is a pain Post in my vm please

I love you copy paste

Recently picked Conquest up again and played through Yoshihiro's episode. I love that when he gets a win, he basically says "Too legit to quit!"
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Nobunaga's episode seems like the best episode to get many Warlords and Warriors their evolutions and perfect links. It's also great to hunt down the legendaries.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Nobunaga's episode seems like the best episode to get many Warlords and Warriors their evolutions and perfect links. It's also great to hunt down the legendaries.
    Nobunaga, Keiji, Hideyoshi, and Ieyasu's episodes are often viewed as the best episodes to gather Warlords, Warriors, Perfect Links and Legendaries, since all of them start from a differentplace and can effectively last forever to hunt down the wandering Walords and their Perfect Links and Legendaries.

Guardian Charms make the game pretty broken, but also very convenient to solo maps to increase singular links in a flash.

Oichi is handing everyone's heads back to them with a feisty Wigglytuff. This is so helping her transform.

I originally got this game when it first game out, but due to... I dunno, adhd, school-work I never got to finish it. Just picked it back up; I just got the mew-two look-a-like psychic guy.... and I am loving it. I love SRPG games and I wish Pokemon would make more of this genre. My only regret is that now the downloadable episodes are no more so I can't ever do the fancy missions once I finish the main story-line.

I really do enjoy how they play off the type-differences and different moves you can do. I loved doing the flame wheel move and things similar!

I'm only stalling time in Ieyasu's Episode to get the damned Registeel that only appears when you have 15 Warlords at 100%. Years go by and the three children...never age, along with everyone in the army. But I'm also getting a lot of the Eevee.

Quote Originally Posted by ChintzySnail View Post
    My only regret is that now the downloadable episodes are no more so I can't ever do the fancy missions once I finish the main story-line.
    Regret no more. Use these forgotten passwords that for some reason were never made public officially to unlock all of them.

Keiji Special Mission - EDw8w2HaRn
    Motonari & Motochika - J2TRZXPUm3
    Okuni Special Mission - gauRnak2nR
    Ranmaru Special Mission - 2aL38Ek2Rx
    Reshiram Event - 2rz3XFEKxR

REGRET TERMINATED.

Quote Originally Posted by ChintzySnail View Post
    I originally got this game when it first game out, but due to... I dunno, adhd, school-work I never got to finish it. Just picked it back up; I just got the mew-two look-a-like psychic guy.... and I am loving it. I love SRPG games and I wish Pokemon would make more of this genre. My only regret is that now the downloadable episodes are no more so I can't ever do the fancy missions once I finish the main story-line.

I really do enjoy how they play off the type-differences and different moves you can do. I loved doing the flame wheel move and things similar!
    Well, there are only three WiFi only Missions, the rest are all available.

I'm only stalling time in Ieyasu's Episode to get the damned Registeel that only appears when you have 15 Warlords at 100%. Years go by and the three children...never age, along with everyone in the army. But I'm also getting a lot of the Eevee.

Regret no more. Use these forgotten passwords that for some reason were never made public officially to unlock all of them.

Keiji Special Mission - EDw8w2HaRn
    Motonari & Motochika - J2TRZXPUm3
    Okuni Special Mission - gauRnak2nR
    Ranmaru Special Mission - 2aL38Ek2Rx
    Reshiram Event - 2rz3XFEKxR

REGRET TERMINATED.
    Oh, about that... Just go to Avia or something and activate the Windmill to bring an insane amount of Wld Pokémon to the areas, if you have Levelling problems.

Also, just to clear things up, Motonari and Motochika only work in the first story, and give you both of them, with them having Snivy and Chingling, and Oshawott and Ralts respectively.

The Reahiram Event only activates if you have contol over Ignis and Hideyoshi at Rank 2.
    Which is only available after the First Sotye.

Te rest are all available after the Sotye too.

Also, about those codes, they weren't officially revealed and were generated.
    They won't do anything other than take up Code Slots only they can take up, but you may get in trouble for posting them, because they're more or less illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Also, about those codes, they weren't officially revealed and were generated.
    They won't do anything other than take up Code Slots only they can take up, but you may get in trouble for posting them, because they're more or less illegal.
    Take up code slots? As in, if all of them are used, the last four codes you try to use of the ones already revealed won't be usable despite not being inserted?

I think it's okay to sacrifice four codes. It's not like some of those code Pokémon are that rare to get.

Take up code slots? As in, if all of them are used, the last four codes you try to use of the ones already revealed won't be usable despite not being inserted?

I think it's okay to sacrifice four codes. It's not like some of those code Pokémon are that rare to get.
    No, not like that.

There are 64 Code Slots. Eahc password will fill in one of the first 59, but doing so can cause official passwords to not function, as they can only be entered once per game.

The Event Passwords take up the last 5, which only they occupy.

OKAY. I registered all 200 Warriors, but I still need Masamune and Azai (MC) to transform to truly complete the Warrior catalogue.

Just don't ask me about the Perfect Links for all normal Warriors. Azai is so lucky to get a quick extra Eevee every post-story episode. But the normal Warriors? Screw them. I'm not bothering with those rare Pokémon and use a Password just to realize one Warrior missed the cue for it. It's not like I'll get a congratulatory message.

But I AM filling the entire dex.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 19th September 2013 at 12:14 AM.

OKAY. I registered all 200 Warriors, but I still need Masamune and Azai (MC) to transform to truly complete the Warrior catalogue.

Just don't ask me about the Perfect Links for all normal Warriors. Azai is so lucky to get a quick extra Eevee every post-story episode. But the normal Warriors? Screw them. I'm not bothering with those rare Pokémon and use a Password just to realize one Warrior missed the cue for it. It's not like I'll get a congratulatory message.

But I AM filling the entire dex.
    Finding the Perfect zlink for everybody is horrible, unless you have a guide or something to help you <_<

But, regarding Eevee, as long as nobody in your army has an Eevee, an Eevee swarm will appear, just to well, mof.

Okay, so I managed to get all Warlord's Perfect Links and Starter Pokémon to their Maximum, now I just need to get Snorlax and I finished the game as far as I'm concerned.

Well I'm close to giving Perfect Links for everybody, since training is so easy with that item that makes the Pokémon stronger when it is the last one standing (perfect for solo which is perfect for training). I do, however, regret to say that I wasted a Beldum code and only got two people to link with it (Tadakatsu and some warrior) and still one left. Now I have to wait for an eternity for a Beldum swarm to come up. In other news, I got perfect links and evolved every warrior, and boy Nobunaga was hard. I managed to get Hydreigon and Zekrom, and now soon I'm going to get Rayquaza and Arceus.

So I finally got to the MC's second episode in Pokémon Conquest. Turns out you need to complete either all the in-game episodes or complete 34 episodes if you mix it up with the downloadable episodes. This is where I'm going to hunt down the last legendaries I have to find.

Slap a Guardian Charm on Nobunaga with his Hydreigon, and you got yourself a One Man Army. Bonus points for the Ambition skill for double turns and added flinching!

So I finally got to the MC's second episode in Pokémon Conquest. Turns out you need to complete either all the in-game episodes or complete 34 episodes if you mix it up with the downloadable episodes. This is where I'm going to hunt down the last legendaries I have to find.

Slap a Guardian Charm on Nobunaga with his Hydreigon, and you got yourself a One Man Army. Bonus points for the Ambition skill for double turns and added flinching!
    No, notmreally.

You only need to finish the 16 Warlord's Stories (Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Nene, Ieyasu, etc.) to nlock the MC's final episode.

Bleh, but if you do that you're not going to get Arceus, since that requires you to get an 80% link with an Eeveelution.

No, notmreally.

You only need to finish the 16 Warlord's Stories (Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Nene, Ieyasu, etc.) to nlock the MC's final episode.

Bleh, but if you do that you're not going to get Arceus, since that requires you to get an 80% link with an Eeveelution.
    Dear god, nobody in the internet has the right facts to unlock the stuff in this game. Not even Serebii.

The MC is also another One Man Army. I'm letting him and Nobunaga take out all kingdoms by themselves.

Because putting transformed Nobunaga, Mitsuhide, and Ranmaru in the same kingdom on an episode where I got them much earlier than expected and the stone event didn't trigger, I assume they all need to be over 60% link with their chosen Pokémon?

Dear god, nobody in the internet has the right facts to unlock the stuff in this game. Not even Serebii.

The MC is also another One Man Army. I'm letting him and Nobunaga take out all kingdoms by themselves.

Because putting transformed Nobunaga, Mitsuhide, and Ranmaru in the same kingdom on an episode where I got them much earlier than expected and the stone event didn't trigger, I assume they all need to be over 60% link with their chosen Pokémon?
    I know, I got so messed up on stuff when I fiest played through this <_<

Okay, that's good, shoudl work.

hum, they all need to be second Rank, I believe, to get Zekrom.
    Which means that all need to have above 80% link with their PLs.

hum, they all need to be second Rank, I believe, to get Zekrom.
    Which means that all need to have above 80% link with their PLs.
    80%...

Well, time to slaughter small random warriors with Aura Spheres-to-the-face.

80%...

Well, time to slaughter small random warriors with Aura Spheres-to-the-face.
    I'm also pretty sure that Zekrom only works in Nobunaga's Episode. (While Rayquaza and Arceus only work in the MC's Episode).

Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162 LastLast