Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,542 of 1542

Thread: Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
    You may or may not need Ina(or whatever her name is)
    Hi. I just want to let you know that I tried your suggestion and it worked! Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

Anyone know what the "Post-game only" means on Lapras and Spiritomb? I'm currently trying to get both during an extended run of Hideyoshi's campaign but can't get either. It's like my 4th campaign, but I'm trying to evolve lots of warlords.

Quote Originally Posted by theelkspeaks View Post
    Anyone know what the "Post-game only" means on Lapras and Spiritomb? I'm currently trying to get both during an extended run of Hideyoshi's campaign but can't get either. It's like my 4th campaign, but I'm trying to evolve lots of warlords.
    Both are only available in specific Stories.

Lapras is only available during Tragic Determination and The Rebel, and IIRC, Spiritomb is only available during the four Ninja Stories.

Anybody knows how to get Anorith? For me it's pretty frustrating when you get all the characters whose Best Link is Anorith and they never appear. Any new password codes discovered for them? Thank you for your time and patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Anybody knows how to get Anorith? For me it's pretty frustrating when you get all the characters whose Best Link is Anorith and they never appear. Any new password codes discovered for them? Thank you for your time and patience.
    You can only get them through a Swarm.

If you want them now, they have some illegitimate codes over at sites like Gamefaqs.

Beware, though, they're generated by a Password Generator and take up Password Slots.

Okay. Thank you. I apologize to sound stupid, but what do you mean 'take up up Password Slots?' Thank you again.

Okay. Thank you. I apologize to sound stupid, but what do you mean 'take up up Password Slots?' Thank you again.
    The game has many passwords that not only unlock the exclusive Warlord episodes (in case you didn't use Wi-Fi when they were free), but they can also trigger many swarms with all exclusive Pokemon sans Legendary.

However, there's a limit of how many passwords you can use at once. I don't know what that limit is, but you shouldn't use a lot of passwords or else you'll become locked out from using new ones you might want to try out.

Thank you so much for explaining! For a moment I was afraid I destroyed the game by using too many passwords! I try use passwords once every episode when possible. I try to gather the maximum amount of characters who need a rare Pokemon (Croagunk, Anorith, Sneasel, etc.) before I use a password. Thank you again!

Thank you so much for explaining! For a moment I was afraid I destroyed the game by using too many passwords! I try use passwords once every episode when possible. I try to gather the maximum amount of characters who need a rare Pokemon (Croagunk, Anorith, Sneasel, etc.) before I use a password. Thank you again!
    Basically, look at it like this.

Slot 1:

Now, if you use, say, the Password for Scraggy here, it'll become this.

Slot 1: Scraggy
    Slot 2:
    Slot 3:

Then, you use Anorith's...

Slot 1: Scraggy
    Slot 2:
    Slot 3: Anorith

But then, you try to use Riolu's...

Slot 1 Scraggy
    Slot 2:
    Slot 3: Anorith Riolu

Because Riolu takes up the same Password Slot, that Password won't work.

Sorry, but being able to know what goes where is kinda advanced and I'm not very good at the code of Pokémon Conquest.

Okay. Thank you. I apologize for sounding like an idiot.

I have a trick for conquest episodes. Get loads of money through gold mines, and fully upgrade the places where you can link with pokemon. Take your starting warriors and link to the evolved pokemon now avaliable. Then do a battle or two and restart. When you start you will have evolved pokemon and your enemies pokemon will be far weaker
    Sceptile. Nuff said.
    My friend code is 508615422009.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sceptile View Post
    I have a trick for conquest episodes. Get loads of money through gold mines, and fully upgrade the places where you can link with pokemon. Take your starting warriors and link to the evolved pokemon now avaliable. Then do a battle or two and restart. When you start you will have evolved pokemon and your enemies pokemon will be far weaker
    Yeah, you need to actually finish a Story so that the Maximum Links/Transformations/Evolutions retain, so this won't work.

Doing the same thing in a Story like Ieyasu's would, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Yeah, you need to actually finish a Story so that the Maximum Links/Transformations/Evolutions retain, so this won't work.

Doing the same thing in a Story like Ieyasu's would, though.
    Actually you just have to do a battle although I am not sure if it is a battle within an area or attacking another territory.
    I found out when I restarted the guy with a zoroarks episode. Normally he has a dieno but I caught a zoroark the first time and battled with it for a while. After restarting he had a zoroark from the beginning and two of his warriors had a scraggy and a bisharp.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.
    My friend code is 508615422009.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sceptile View Post
    Actually you just have to do a battle although I am not sure if it is a battle within an area or attacking another territory.
    I found out when I restarted the guy with a zoroarks episode. Normally he has a dieno but I caught a zoroark the first time and battled with it for a while. After restarting he had a zoroark from the beginning and two of his warriors had a scraggy and a bisharp.
    While that may be true, the Transformations of the Warlords themselves aren't retained that way.

If not, then derp, sorry.

I finally got a warlord evolution, Gracia, but Nobunaga shows no signs of advancement and it's really frustrating since I don't want to take on his sister (the last remaining warlord) before getting it.

I also want to get at least one more. I was hoping for Kanbei since his evolution has the coolest design but I have him in Dragnor and for some reason his Lampent does almost no damage against dragon types despite them being neutral to fire attacks so I don't know what's going on. I think No (I wish I could do the line over it on this keyboard) is most likely since I can solo a map with her.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I finally got a warlord evolution, Gracia, but Nobunaga shows no signs of advancement and it's really frustrating since I don't want to take on his sister (the last remaining warlord) before getting it.

I also want to get at least one more. I was hoping for Kanbei since his evolution has the coolest design but I have him in Dragnor and for some reason his Lampent does almost no damage against dragon types despite them being neutral to fire attacks so I don't know what's going on. I think No (I wish I could do the line over it on this keyboard) is most likely since I can solo a map with her.
    Nobunaga Transforms after 80% Link with Hydreigon, just so you make sure.

And, Dragon resists Fire :P
    Also, the easiest way to Level Kanbei is to just let him beat the Wild Pokémon in Avia/Ginchiyo's Kingdom after using the Windmill/Generator, since that spwans 8~16 Wild Pokémon, only 6 at once on the map, though.

It what? Geez, been playing this series since the beginning and I still can't get these weaknesses/resistances right. Must be the card game (I still expect Electric to be weak to Fighting because of it).
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162