Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: The PokeSpec Club V2

If you could invite a Pokespe main character to a concert, who would it be?

probably... silver. idk why =3

If you could have one wish granted from the writers in the manga, what would it be?

get the platinum gang (Pearl, Dia & Plat) with the red gang (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, SILVER, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald) and do a story based o that. =3

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

More moar comments!

But I'm out of questions for now :S

Btw when will BW be released on book btw?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

This place needs to come alive, or I will die.....;~;
    So....um.......X and Y manga may be coming up.....I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    This place needs to come alive, or I will die.....;~;
    So....um.......X and Y manga may be coming up.....I guess....
    I guess... But first there's BW, B2W2 and HGSS to do, so Kusaka's gonna get busy.

Alright, bump again.

Also, HGSS's finale is OUT and KICKING! Check the Manga Section for more details, cause i ain't spoiling it for anybody.

Alright, it's question time:

Favourite PokeSpe Villain?
    I love Cyrus, he's so epic, but I also have a huge bias for DP. Mars was also a highly entertaining commander who has good expressions and stuff. Outside Galactic, I enjoyed Pryce and don't really understand the hate he got :P

ASB Squad

I'm so excited for the HGSS finale! I've been waiting since forever! I hope the BW series gets going too and reach its finale as well, because I'm pretty excited to know about a possible BW2 series with Hugh, Rosa(or White), and Nate(or Black)~

Okay, time for me to answer all the topics I've missed:

If you could invite a Pokespe main character to a concert, who would it be?

Green~! I will take him no matter what because I'm just that big of a fangirl. xD I would probably take Platinum with me as well since she could give me backstage passes, but then I'll feel like I'm using her. D:

If you could have one wish granted from the writers in the manga, what would it be?

Make me an important character in it!! It would be so cool reading about me traveling with the Pokedex holders. x3

Archie. He mostly turned into my favorite villain when I read the part where he had to kill Maxie. I don't know, but it just grabbed my attention on how much he was determined to live. Besides him, I would say Pryce. Who would have ever though that a little old man would end up being the Masked Man? And then there's Proton. *shot*

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

I'll try and help keep the club alive. For the questions.

Who is my fave villain? Hmm, I would say Mask of Ice but his ultimate motives just weren't evile enough. Yes I said "Evile" I guess I would say...I don't really know.

If I could have one wish granted from the writers what would it be? It would be to see everyone have a casual chapter. Not saving the world, just having some downtime to goof off and hang with each other. Would be fun.

The party thing? Like most I would take miss Platinum Berlitz. She'd probably own the entire party anyway.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Carr! I think he's really cute, personally. I also like Marge.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Time for another bumpz

Name for the X / Y Protagonist, let the spectulation run wild!

Who do you think the X/Y Protagnist will be called? Black/White 2 could just be a sequel to BW manga. But XY are independent standalone sagas (I think as of now), so who do you think they'll be called?

I'm thinking their short names but X and Y, like Dia / Diamond. But a name that starts with X or Y? Y is okay, but X... zomg

X=Xenon? Y could be... (assuming that it's the girl)... .... Honestly I'm stumped for Y XD

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Time for another bumpz

Who do you think the X/Y Protagnist will be called? Black/White 2 could just be a sequel to BW manga. But XY are independent standalone sagas (I think as of now), so who do you think they'll be called?

I'm thinking their short names but X and Y, like Dia / Diamond. But a name that starts with X or Y? Y is okay, but X... zomg

X=Xenon? Y could be... (assuming that it's the girl)... .... Honestly I'm stumped for Y XD
    I have no idea... Xander? It's a legit name.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Time for another bumpz

In the spirit of trying to keep this club alive...I will try and answer the question. I have no idea. There was a crazy theory that got somewhat popular about the main characaters being young agents hence X and Y. The more we talked about it the more popular the idea became.

Don't know about the names but if the Starter pattern continues then
    Boy who looks like Black and Cheren's offspring: Froakie.
    Blondie: Fennekin.
    Rival: Chespin.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415