Vital Spirit: Sleep immunity is very nice against threats that run around with Sleep Powder and Hypnosis in the NU, few though they may be. It certainly has its uses.
Hustle: Sacrifices accuracy to booster Attack. With moves like Ice Shard and Focus Punch, Delibird can certainly put this to good use.
Insomnia: Sleep immunity is very nice against threats that run around with Sleep Powder and Hypnosis in the NU, few though they may be. It certainly has its uses. This description feels familiar.
Christmas Town Beatdown
Item: Choice Band / Life Orb
EVs and Nature: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP and Adamant / Jolly
- Ice Shard
- Focus Punch
- Substitute (Life Orb Only) / Other Options
- Rapid Spin
Delibird is certainly a hard Pokemon to pull off, but it does have its uses. The priority STAB attack Ice Shard backed by Choice Band or Life Orb and Hustle can really dent things in the NU. Focus Punch can certainly work on Delibird with a bit of prediction, and SubPunch can be done as well. Rapid Spin gives Delibird a utility move that can certainly be of use in any tier really.
- Seed Bomb: Catches some Water types that may try to wall it.
- Fake Out: A free hit usually sounds good, but Hustle does cut its accuracy, so it becomes a little less than free.
- Aerial Ace: A Flying STAB attack.
- Brick Break: Breaks Screens, which I guess is nice.
- Ice Punch: A stronger STAB attack.
Last edited by TimmahX; 18th December 2011 at 4:21 PM.
This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.