Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 83

Thread: SgtSnorlax's Peasant Shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default SgtSnorlax's Battle Warehouse

    [IMG]http://oi44.*******.com/nmhu1y.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2zyfocp.jpg[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- Special Thanks to::

    Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

    Welcome to my humble store. I train lvl 1 Flawless/Near-Flawless Pokes to LVL 100 and trade them.

    Rules

    1. No Hacks. If I mistakenly trade you a hack. LET ME KNOW. I will reimburse.
    2. Do not message me multiple times. Also be specific. Tell me exactly what you have and what you want.
    3. Negotiations are welcome
    4. Redistributable Clones and RNG are welcome.
    5. Please post before pming (vm preferred)
    6. Extremely busy with school. However I am usually online after 8pm EST (GMT -5)
    7. I will be cloning my EVd pokemon. I will however be limiting myself to Original+2 Clones. Once those 3 run out, the pokemon will be marked as discontinued.
    8. If you trade me a poke, it will most likely be trained to lvl 100 and put in my shop. If you have any issues about redistribution, please let me know.


    Cloner&Business Associate: Ambree


    SHOP CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

    Pending trade will however be filled and I can ask you to CMT


        Spoiler:- Trophy Case::


        Spoiler:- EV'd Flawless/Near-Flawless (LvL 100) (also includes UT pokemon to be trained eventually):


        Spoiler:- UT Flawless Shiny/Non-Shiny:



        Spoiler:- Utility Pokes:


        Spoiler:- Legends/Events:


    Last edited by SgtSnorlax; 28th February 2012 at 4:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

        Spoiler:- Flawless/Rare Events:


        Spoiler:- Wants:


    Feel free to VM me of PM if you require a pokemon (VM preferred) !

    Thanks for reading and happy Trading!


        Spoiler:- Pending Trades:
    Last edited by SgtSnorlax; 26th February 2012 at 5:23 PM.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I'm very interested in acquiring all of your egg move pokemon. I would also love to get the following items: Master Ball, Eviolite, Choice Scarf, and do you have Leftovers?
    Trainer: Byoonie
    White: 4427 4614 8993


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byoonie View Post
    I'm very interested in acquiring all of your egg move pokemon. I would also love to get the following items: Master Ball, Eviolite, Choice Scarf, and do you have Leftovers?
    As a matter-of-fact, I do have a spare leftovers. I have a class in 30 mins so I gotta run, but i'll get back to you asap regarding a trade.
    Last edited by SgtSnorlax; 11th January 2012 at 5:57 PM.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSnorlax View Post
    As a matter-of-fact, I do have a spare leftovers. I have a class in 30 mins so I gotta run, but i'll get back to you asap regarding a trade.
    No biggie, I'll talk to you later If you have more than one Leftovers to spare then I would love to get as many as you can trade.
    Trainer: Byoonie
    White: 4427 4614 8993


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hello nice shop you got

    I am interested in:
    - Chatot
    - Shroomish

    take a look at ma site (banner) for what you want in return ofc something breedable Either answer me here or pm me :P ty and have a nice day

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I need something EV trained. I can offer you a Level 100 Flawless EV'd Zekrom. I can also clone for you if needed
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/rkugsh.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Uhm, your 'Wants' isn't really specific, but what would you want in return for a Choice item (Or all three)
    3267-9322-0576
    My friend code. PM me if you want a battle.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    234

    Default

    I am interested in putting a "hold" on your dragonite (that is coming soon) IF it has miracle scale. PM with general wants. I have a good collection of DW pokemon.
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

    I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

    PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

    FC:3611-6818-3138

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byoonie View Post
    No biggie, I'll talk to you later If you have more than one Leftovers to spare then I would love to get as many as you can trade.
    Would you agree on trading your egg move dratini and egg move eevee for 4 of my egg moves?


    Quote Originally Posted by PinPin92 View Post
    Hello nice shop you got

    I am interested in:
    - Chatot
    - Shroomish

    take a look at ma site (banner) for what you want in return ofc something breedable Either answer me here or pm me :P ty and have a nice day
    HI'll trade you the chatot and shroomish for a roselia and a ralts. Also, love the website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Zek View Post
    I need something EV trained. I can offer you a Level 100 Flawless EV'd Zekrom. I can also clone for you if needed
    Great! Id be more then willing to EV train for you. Will pm you when I get back

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioZone View Post
    Uhm, your 'Wants' isn't really specific, but what would you want in return for a Choice item (Or all three)
    I suppose my list isnt specific at all. It because I cant make up my mind =p. I generally like pokemons with good IVs. I dont really like legends/events all that much. DW pokemons are fine as long as they are somewhat rare (7500+points)

    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I am interested in putting a "hold" on your dragonite (that is coming soon) IF it has miracle scale. PM with general wants. I have a good collection of DW pokemon.
    Doesnt have miracle scale, sorry


    Note to all: Im still at school (as a matter-of-fact im still in a lecture hall), so I wont be able to get back to you for another 3 hour. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Last edited by SgtSnorlax; 12th January 2012 at 2:39 AM.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Well, DW F Gligar would go nicely as a swap for Choice Band..
    But do you have Choice Band alone, or the other Choice items too..?
    3267-9322-0576
    My friend code. PM me if you want a battle.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarioZone View Post
    Well, DW F Gligar would go nicely as a swap for Choice Band..
    But do you have Choice Band alone, or the other Choice items too..?
    I could get the other choice items. But atm, I dont have them. Also I can already obtain a DW F gligar. Thanks anyways.


    Adding the FC of everyone who posted in this thread.
    Last edited by SgtSnorlax; 11th January 2012 at 10:56 PM.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSnorlax View Post
    HI'll trade you the chatot and shroomish for a roselia and a ralts. Also, love the website.

    Note to all: Im still at school (as a matter-of-fact im still in a lecture hall), so I wont be able to get back to you for another 3 hour. Thank you for your cooperation.
    that is ok with me i just gotta breed them.

    ty for the compliment

    Edit: they are ready now soo just tell me when you are ready :P
    Last edited by PinPin92; 12th January 2012 at 2:59 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinPin92 View Post
    that is ok with me i just gotta breed them.

    ty for the compliment

    Edit: they are ready now soo just tell me when you are ready :P
    Got your stuff ready. VM when you can trade. I'll be online every now and then for the rest of the day.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Do you have a Lefties or a Focus Sash (48 BP)
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/rkugsh.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Zek View Post
    Do you have a Lefties or a Focus Sash (48 BP)
    As a matter-of-fact, I do.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I'll give you a Shiny Regirock and Shiny Regice for your Eved Haxorus and Egg Moved Ferroseed

    PM me if your interested

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    please CMT for your shiny adamant evd near-flawless haxorus
    white fc: 1378 0695 7763

    I work to make and complete trades with ANYONE. visit my trade shop here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553801

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adwf194 View Post
    please CMT for your shiny adamant evd near-flawless haxorus
    Im quite interested in some of your pokes. Made you an offer on your shop thread. Feel free to PM me to work out the details

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark1998 View Post
    I'll give you a Shiny Regirock and Shiny Regice for your Eved Haxorus and Egg Moved Ferroseed

    PM me if your interested
    No thanks. Sorry.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Hey I can get that deino for you what could I get in return
    Flying safari: Rufflet Swanna Spearow
    Looking for: Espurr ha, VOLBEAT ha, 4iv ditto and any other ha

    Current shinys: Evd MrMime and chatot

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swizich View Post
    Hey I can get that deino for you what could I get in return
    You have a flawless Timid Dark Pulse Dino?

    If you do, you can have pretty much anything in this shop.
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    hey, i am also interested in your flawless jolly zekrom, would you like to pick another poke for it?
    white fc: 1378 0695 7763

    I work to make and complete trades with ANYONE. visit my trade shop here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553801

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22

    Default

    deal when can you trade?
    white fc: 1378 0695 7763

    I work to make and complete trades with ANYONE. visit my trade shop here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553801

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada(Sub-Zero)
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adwf194 View Post
    deal when can you trade?
    Thanks for the trade!


    Also new pokes in the evd lvl100 section!
    White FC: 3654-3551-6268
    [IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/rbgnpk.jpg[/IMG]
    Credits to Mew_ for the awesome banner
    My Shop

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hey I am interested in you jirachis ( as a pair?) Would you be interested in my flawless Ev trained Shiny Haxorous or DW shiny flawless Ninetails?
    Black FC: 0561 7354 2882



    ^
    I want to thank easter egg for the banner

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •