Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Finally someone with some brains.
    Hahahahah, oh my lordy, you're actually retarded.

Black Doom is getting fucking owned here.

Did anyone notice when he knew he lost he tried to start his butthurtedness up again about mw

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    Black Doom, um, to put it nicely, you're wrong. At this point, I don't know what you're clear argument is since you're just hating on FPS's, but you're still wrong. Like Slick said, you're just spouting out shit without any evidence.
    The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters. The gamers that play seemingly nothing but FPS. That's evidence enough for me. But I'd be quite happy to be wrong about something like this. Now if only we can stop the dudebros who like this **** from being so loud and obnoxius. That's MY job! /joke

War games? That's basically every game. Halo with the Covent war. Gears of War with the Lambet war. The Legend of Zelda with the war of Hyrule. Your argument is baseless at this point.
    No, I'm talking about a subgenre of FPS. Stuff like Halo and CoD and Battlefield. Militaristic shooters.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    LMFAO Its like him against thE rest of Serebii.

The worst game I've played is probably any my Sims games. -_-
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters. The gamers that play seemingly nothing but FPS. That's evidence enough for me.
    You have no evidence.

Most people that only play FPS and think every other game sucks are 12 year-old pre-pubescent boys, which do not make up that much of the gaming community.

There's worse than FPS, guys

Actually, it was this Harry Potter GBA game that I didn't even buy. They let me try it at Gamestop and all you did was just read the book/mash A for more text. I'm not joking.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Most people that only play FPS and think every other game sucks are 12 year-old pre-pubescent boys, which do not make up that much of the gaming community.
    Well, we all know a good FPS guys. *Looks at Doom 2*

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

this ancient jurasic park game from the 90s for ''ye old gameboy''

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You have no evidence.
    Evidently Black Doom does not read many gaming magazines. Gamepro has a very wide variety of reviewing, and while they talk a lot about FPS games, they evenly balance it with the other types of games that branch within every single genre. Even the smallest & worst games get reviewed - it's all in that magazine. Most magazines are kind of like that, reviewing everything so that people are happy that one thing doesn't hog the spotlight, while still having it (even if it shares.) The fact that he's talking about evidence and he's in a debate about how bad this games is kind of a stupid thing. Why argue about something mostly based on opinion and ones' own focus on a certain genre? If you hate it so much, do you not know it's okay to leave it alone and base it alone as your own opinion whether or not people attack? If people attack, that's their opinion you can leave behind, for they are people you [probably] don't know. Besides, who wants to hear some guy get pissed up about a game or games that people really enjoy? Nobody wants to hear some guy ruin the stage for everyone else who wants to have a real post, man. If you calm down I can see you becoming a nice addition to the family, and no I'm not talking to you, Slick. You've been here for a while and you've been a worthy addition. I can't argue, because that would only enflame all of those other people who are defending you , and besides, why would I? It's futile, arguing about how someone doesn't belong in a space with a freedom of speech.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

Hahahahah, oh my lordy, you're actually retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    LMFAO Its like him against thE rest of Serebii.
    Hahahahaha thanks for backing me up here guys.

The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters. The gamers that play seemingly nothing but FPS. That's evidence enough for me. But I'd be quite happy to be wrong about something like this. Now if only we can stop the dudebros who like this **** from being so loud and obnoxius. That's MY job! /joke
    Dude, stop. Just stop. We've already proven your arguments wrong, you have nothing left.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Hahahahaha thanks for backing me up here guys.

Dude, stop. Just stop. We've already proven your arguments wrong, you have nothing left.
    And, my god, the fact I dedicated a post that was a PARAGRAPH long, for crying out loud, I never thought it would happen..

The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters.
    Gaming media? Like IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, and Gameinformer? It is true that they discuss FPS, because it's their job to cover games. But while they cover FPS's, they also cover OTHER games too. I remember Skyrim was heavily covered by IGN as well as many other gaming sites.

No, I'm talking about a subgenre of FPS. Stuff like Halo and CoD and Battlefield. Militaristic shooters.
    So are we talking about First Person Shooters, war games, or military shooters because quite frankly, you've just made your argument even more muddled. Because a FPS could be House of The Dead: Overkill. A War game could be Gears of War. And a militaristic shooter could be Medal of Honor.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

So are we talking about First Person Shooters, war games, or military shooters because quite frankly, you've just made your argument even more muddled. Because a FPS could be House of The Dead: Overkill. A War game could be Gears of War. And a militaristic shooter could be Medal of Honor.
    Militaristic shooters. That's what I've been trying to talk about the entire time, I just had trouble finding the right word for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Militaristic shooters. That's what I've been trying to talk about the entire time, I just had trouble finding the right word for it.
    Are you unable to say that there are a lot of un-spotlighted Militaristic Shooters? By far, those who get the spotlight are the minority.

So you're angry at Militaristic shooters. Let's see here, that's Call of Duty, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, and maybe Halo (it's a bit of stretch). So those 3-4 game series is ruining the games industry (I think that's what you're arguing about. You bring up a new dumb point every post you make).

I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Yeah, that'll work.

I do think that a lot of (military-themed especially) FPS franchises get a fair bit of attention, but they do seem to be a pretty big thing right now, and there are a ton of them out there. Honestly, it's probably kind of dumb for someone to expect that popular games not get the lion's share of media attention, or at least more than unpopular/"minor" releases.

Either that or some of them just get crammed down our throats. After marathonning most of the contents of Stuart Ashen's YouTube videos, there were a lot of ads for Battlefield 3. Maybe it is just oversaturation.

God, you just change your supposed point EVERY post, don't you?

Worst game? Well, recently I didn't like Pokemon Rumble Blast (good game, but not the best mechanics/not worth the money). NFL Tour was also pretty disappointing.

@Black Doom: you appear to be misusing the thread. It's for games you have personally played and disliked, not to hate on an entire genre. If you don't like FPSes, no one says you have to play them, but it's not a reason to get hostile. You also might want to try one out and see of you actually like playing it.

Also, I wouldn't worry about the whole "FPSes r ruining video games!" stuff. 5 years ago it was Guitar Hero. Everyone has phases.
    Last edited by kaiser soze; 29th December 2011 at 3:29 AM.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    If you calm down I can see you becoming a nice addition to the family, and no I'm not talking to you, Slick.
    If you're talking about the family of piss-chuggers that you currently seem to be the head of, thanks for not inviting me.
    You're not a bro-tier OVGD user and never will be.

If you're talking about the family of piss-chuggers that you currently seem to be the head of, thanks for not inviting me.
    You're not a bro-tier OVGD user and never will be.
    i'm sorry, but i didn't mean family, i meant the people I respect.

i'm sorry, but i didn't mean family, i meant the people I respect.
    Piss-chuggers respect piss-chuggers?
    Strangely fitting.

Piss-chuggers respect piss-chuggers?
    Strangely fitting.
    lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    Yeah, that'll work.
    Maybe there's a slight chance he could hang his head in shame and walk away from the whole thing before things get any
    Yeah, you're right, that ain't happening is it?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Worst game? Well, recently I didn't like Pokemon Rumble Blast (good game, but not the best mechanics/not worth the money). NFL Tour was also pretty disappointing.

@Black Doom: you appear to be misusing the thread. It's for games you have personally played and disliked, not to hate on an entire genre. If you don't like FPSes, no one says you have to play them, but it's not a reason to get hostile. You also might want to try one out and see of you actually like playing it.

Also, I wouldn't worry about the whole "FPSes r ruining video games!" stuff. 5 years ago it was Guitar Hero. Everyone has phases.
    It's about specific games, no? He's hating on the whole genre, that's not what this thread's about.

It's about specific games, no? He's hating on the whole genre, that's not what this thread's about.
    You're just repeating what they said.

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast