Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 1145

Thread: Worst Game You've Ever Played?

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    OFWGKTADGAF
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Finally someone with some brains.
    Hahahahah, oh my lordy, you're actually retarded.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corner Brook, Newfoundland
    Posts
    4,091

    Default

    Black Doom is getting fucking owned here.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Unidentified
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Did anyone notice when he knew he lost he tried to start his butthurtedness up again about mw

    Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    Black Doom, um, to put it nicely, you're wrong. At this point, I don't know what you're clear argument is since you're just hating on FPS's, but you're still wrong. Like Slick said, you're just spouting out shit without any evidence.
    The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters. The gamers that play seemingly nothing but FPS. That's evidence enough for me. But I'd be quite happy to be wrong about something like this. Now if only we can stop the dudebros who like this **** from being so loud and obnoxius. That's MY job! /joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    War games? That's basically every game. Halo with the Covent war. Gears of War with the Lambet war. The Legend of Zelda with the war of Hyrule. Your argument is baseless at this point.
    No, I'm talking about a subgenre of FPS. Stuff like Halo and CoD and Battlefield. Militaristic shooters.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Black Doom is getting fucking owned here.
    LMFAO Its like him against thE rest of Serebii.

    The worst game I've played is probably any my Sims games. -_-
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    OFWGKTADGAF
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters. The gamers that play seemingly nothing but FPS. That's evidence enough for me.
    You have no evidence.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Most people that only play FPS and think every other game sucks are 12 year-old pre-pubescent boys, which do not make up that much of the gaming community.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kinda close to the border
    Posts
    169

    Default

    There's worse than FPS, guys

    Actually, it was this Harry Potter GBA game that I didn't even buy. They let me try it at Gamestop and all you did was just read the book/mash A for more text. I'm not joking.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Most people that only play FPS and think every other game sucks are 12 year-old pre-pubescent boys, which do not make up that much of the gaming community.
    Well, we all know a good FPS guys. *Looks at Doom 2*

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Turkministan
    Posts
    180

    Default

    this ancient jurasic park game from the 90s for ''ye old gameboy''

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL (grr)
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You have no evidence.
    Evidently Black Doom does not read many gaming magazines. Gamepro has a very wide variety of reviewing, and while they talk a lot about FPS games, they evenly balance it with the other types of games that branch within every single genre. Even the smallest & worst games get reviewed - it's all in that magazine. Most magazines are kind of like that, reviewing everything so that people are happy that one thing doesn't hog the spotlight, while still having it (even if it shares.) The fact that he's talking about evidence and he's in a debate about how bad this games is kind of a stupid thing. Why argue about something mostly based on opinion and ones' own focus on a certain genre? If you hate it so much, do you not know it's okay to leave it alone and base it alone as your own opinion whether or not people attack? If people attack, that's their opinion you can leave behind, for they are people you [probably] don't know. Besides, who wants to hear some guy get pissed up about a game or games that people really enjoy? Nobody wants to hear some guy ruin the stage for everyone else who wants to have a real post, man. If you calm down I can see you becoming a nice addition to the family, and no I'm not talking to you, Slick. You've been here for a while and you've been a worthy addition. I can't argue, because that would only enflame all of those other people who are defending you , and besides, why would I? It's futile, arguing about how someone doesn't belong in a space with a freedom of speech.

    credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Hahahahah, oh my lordy, you're actually retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Black Doom is getting fucking owned here.
    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    LMFAO Its like him against thE rest of Serebii.
    Hahahahaha thanks for backing me up here guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters. The gamers that play seemingly nothing but FPS. That's evidence enough for me. But I'd be quite happy to be wrong about something like this. Now if only we can stop the dudebros who like this **** from being so loud and obnoxius. That's MY job! /joke
    Dude, stop. Just stop. We've already proven your arguments wrong, you have nothing left.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL (grr)
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Hahahahaha thanks for backing me up here guys.



    Dude, stop. Just stop. We've already proven your arguments wrong, you have nothing left.
    And, my god, the fact I dedicated a post that was a PARAGRAPH long, for crying out loud, I never thought it would happen..

    credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    The evidence is all around you. The gaming media that gives undue attention to shooters.
    Gaming media? Like IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, and Gameinformer? It is true that they discuss FPS, because it's their job to cover games. But while they cover FPS's, they also cover OTHER games too. I remember Skyrim was heavily covered by IGN as well as many other gaming sites.

    No, I'm talking about a subgenre of FPS. Stuff like Halo and CoD and Battlefield. Militaristic shooters.
    So are we talking about First Person Shooters, war games, or military shooters because quite frankly, you've just made your argument even more muddled. Because a FPS could be House of The Dead: Overkill. A War game could be Gears of War. And a militaristic shooter could be Medal of Honor.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    So are we talking about First Person Shooters, war games, or military shooters because quite frankly, you've just made your argument even more muddled. Because a FPS could be House of The Dead: Overkill. A War game could be Gears of War. And a militaristic shooter could be Medal of Honor.
    Militaristic shooters. That's what I've been trying to talk about the entire time, I just had trouble finding the right word for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL (grr)
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Militaristic shooters. That's what I've been trying to talk about the entire time, I just had trouble finding the right word for it.
    Are you unable to say that there are a lot of un-spotlighted Militaristic Shooters? By far, those who get the spotlight are the minority.

    credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Militaristic shooters. That's what I've been trying to talk about the entire time, I just had trouble finding the right word for it.
    So you're angry at Militaristic shooters. Let's see here, that's Call of Duty, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, and maybe Halo (it's a bit of stretch). So those 3-4 game series is ruining the games industry (I think that's what you're arguing about. You bring up a new dumb point every post you make).

    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Dude, stop. Just stop. We've already proven your arguments wrong, you have nothing left.
    Yeah, that'll work.

    I do think that a lot of (military-themed especially) FPS franchises get a fair bit of attention, but they do seem to be a pretty big thing right now, and there are a ton of them out there. Honestly, it's probably kind of dumb for someone to expect that popular games not get the lion's share of media attention, or at least more than unpopular/"minor" releases.

    Either that or some of them just get crammed down our throats. After marathonning most of the contents of Stuart Ashen's YouTube videos, there were a lot of ads for Battlefield 3. Maybe it is just oversaturation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Militaristic shooters. That's what I've been trying to talk about the entire time, I just had trouble finding the right word for it.
    God, you just change your supposed point EVERY post, don't you?

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Worst game? Well, recently I didn't like Pokemon Rumble Blast (good game, but not the best mechanics/not worth the money). NFL Tour was also pretty disappointing.

    @Black Doom: you appear to be misusing the thread. It's for games you have personally played and disliked, not to hate on an entire genre. If you don't like FPSes, no one says you have to play them, but it's not a reason to get hostile. You also might want to try one out and see of you actually like playing it.

    Also, I wouldn't worry about the whole "FPSes r ruining video games!" stuff. 5 years ago it was Guitar Hero. Everyone has phases.
    Last edited by kaiser soze; 29th December 2011 at 3:29 AM.

    I have claimed Giratina

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    OFWGKTADGAF
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    If you calm down I can see you becoming a nice addition to the family, and no I'm not talking to you, Slick.
    If you're talking about the family of piss-chuggers that you currently seem to be the head of, thanks for not inviting me.
    You're not a bro-tier OVGD user and never will be.

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL (grr)
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    If you're talking about the family of piss-chuggers that you currently seem to be the head of, thanks for not inviting me.
    You're not a bro-tier OVGD user and never will be.
    i'm sorry, but i didn't mean family, i meant the people I respect.

    credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    OFWGKTADGAF
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    i'm sorry, but i didn't mean family, i meant the people I respect.
    Piss-chuggers respect piss-chuggers?
    Strangely fitting.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Piss-chuggers respect piss-chuggers?
    Strangely fitting.
    lulz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    Yeah, that'll work.
    Maybe there's a slight chance he could hang his head in shame and walk away from the whole thing before things get any
    Yeah, you're right, that ain't happening is it?

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL (grr)
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Worst game? Well, recently I didn't like Pokemon Rumble Blast (good game, but not the best mechanics/not worth the money). NFL Tour was also pretty disappointing.

    @Black Doom: you appear to be misusing the thread. It's for games you have personally played and disliked, not to hate on an entire genre. If you don't like FPSes, no one says you have to play them, but it's not a reason to get hostile. You also might want to try one out and see of you actually like playing it.

    Also, I wouldn't worry about the whole "FPSes r ruining video games!" stuff. 5 years ago it was Guitar Hero. Everyone has phases.
    It's about specific games, no? He's hating on the whole genre, that's not what this thread's about.

    credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    It's about specific games, no? He's hating on the whole genre, that's not what this thread's about.
    You're just repeating what they said.

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •