Thread: Ships that you're constantly on/off to you

Default Ships that you're constantly on/off to you

Beware, there may be spoilers ahead!

This thread is about talking about shippings that you are either unsure off, or that you're constantly changing your opinion about it.

One ship is is always on/off for me is Apollo x Klavier from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. It has all the classical elements of a friendly rival ship that attracts people to it. The pairing also has plenty of nice art and fics and a huge fanbase. On the other hand, I just can't take the ship seriously. It's like so many other ships out there.     Spoiler:- In my head canon they are...:

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Gipsy Danger of Pacific Rim and Striker Eureka of Pacific Rim

I'm always on and off about these two, but Cherno Alpha of Pacific Rim and Gipsy Danger is always a good pairing

Alt. Shipping's exception to the "30 days" bumping rule is 9 months. So it's allowed to reply to threads that have their last reply within 9 months ago even though they would be considered inactive by the standards of most of the forum. However, this thread's last post was from over a year ago, so it's well and truly inactive and not within the rules to reply to.

So, sorry, but I'm going to have to close this. If someone would like to remake a new version of this discussion topic then they may.