Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Mean With Envy (392)

You sure did fool me Dogasu.
    Last edited by Thriller; 2nd April 2006 at 12:38 AM.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito
    What the f***, just what THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU******************!

Sorry but I am so f**cking p*ssed off! I didn't get a chance to see this episode today and I go to Dogasus site to see this Sh*t.

Damn it! I feel like crying now, WHY DIDN'T I tape these episodes when they were on YTV!!!!!!!!

Yanno, I feel like Phantom Bugsy when someone says something like "Lolz Brawley sux" and you know how PO'd she can get if you know her.

I think Kids WB is going to lose a viewer in me entirely if they keep this garbage up. I have other ways to watch this show (like I already said, I get YTV)

I mean this is total garbage, I was looking forward to seeing Jynx on American soil again and while she was unedited in the GF and while I did see this episode on YTV we have no more hope for Jynx any more in America     Spoiler:

*Walks off with plans for taping next weeks garbage cuz its a collectors item *
    Dude, it was an April Fools' joke. Take a pill.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Wait it was...........................

T_T, I didn't even read the whole thread T_T.

Jesus Christ am I a ******* or what....

I don't know if I should delete that post or what. Lucky for Dogasu I didn't get to see the episode '

The joke was very well done Dogasu, great job.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito
    Wait it was...........................

T_T, I didn't even read the whole thread T_T.

Jesus Christ am I a ******* or what....

I don't know if I should delete that post or what. Lucky for Dogasu I didn't get to see the episode '

The joke was very well done Dogasu, great job.
    LOL Welcome to my world,..but I actually saw the episode first and saw the changes..I came here about to ask if anyone knew what county it showed it with glaelie instead of Jynx. I should have read the notes too

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Dogasu, I was desperate to know what your April Fools Day stunt will be, but this is just amazing! Best ever, without a doubt!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I Thought this episode was cool xD

9/10
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Being in germany, not being able to watch the US versions of the anime until after a year ( yeah, ONE year after you get them)..I was fooled by it ^^;

Well done, dogasu! maybe you should start working at 4kids? well, I guess even they wouldn´t be so bold to do such a thing...or..wouldn´t they? ^^;

One of the best april fools jokes this year.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

I can't see anything on Bulbagarden or Dogasu's Backpack from here, so what was the joke? Did replace Jynx or something? XD The stage was set up for that one, with the return of Jynx on April Fool's Day.

Anyway, the episode itself was fine. A little rivalry before the Contest, and then we're off. Meowth's Contest routine was fabulous, BTW. And I'm glad Brock (or whoever) thought the statue of Giovanni was familiar.

I'll go with another 7/10.

I was able to catch the beginning of it before I had to turn it off, but let me say, Seeing Jynx again made me a lot happier than I thought it would. I was actually laughing with joy. Too bad we'll never get to see The Cave of Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex
    I can't see anything on Bulbagarden or Dogasu's Backpack from here, so what was the joke? Did replace Jynx or something? XD The stage was set up for that one, with the return of Jynx on April Fool's Day.
    The joke was that Dogasu said that 4KIDS digitally replaced Jynx with Glalie in every single shot of the episode, which made it seem like Jynx wasn't in the episode at all. He even made some very convincing photoshop images and put them on the page.

Holy crap Dogasu, that was the best AF'sD prank I've seen all year, and I saw a lot. The funny thing is that I even saw some of the episode, but the comparison was so well done that I believed you anyway! I mean, it just sounds like something 4KIDS would do.

Very, very nicely done, and kudos to KWB for finally overcoming their fear.
    Last edited by MagicBox; 3rd April 2006 at 12:56 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBox
    The joke was that Dogasu said that 4KIDS digitally replaced Jynx with Glalie in every single shot of the episode, which made it seem like Jynx wasn't in the episode at all. He even made some very convincing photoshop images and put them on the page.
    XD Too bad I had to miss the moment when it happened.

Okay, Erika was pretty annoying, but she was pretty funny in this episode. That is a rare thing for me that an annoying person can be likeable at the same time. I like the old-style evil face she does when she confronts May and Joshua. LOL I don't think we've seen one of those since Johto (apart from Team Rocket). It was interesting to see jynx again too. Hopefully we won't hear an uproar about seeing her again in the U.S.

I liked that we got to see a lot of Skitty in this episode. We haven't seen so much of her since she stopped popping out of her pokeball on her own, and I've missed her. At least we've gotten some good moments with her lately, like Skitty getting mad when Munchlax eats all the pokemon food, her performance in the Grand Festival, and this episode. I may not be a cat lover, but I do love Skitty. May's appeal in this episode was pretty good.

Team Rocket was also pretty good in this episode. I liked how Meowth decided to participate after he saw a persian, and he did do a pretty good ice sculpture. I liked that Max was impressed.

Overall, 8/10.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/04 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

What was up the trainer who claims her Persian is better than the rest? What happened to her?

Anyway, most of the episode was OK.

What Happen to the character bio of Toshki and Erika

May's contest episodes are always very good to watch, it's nice to see May picked up a new rival in this contest even though it's a hue misunderstanding on Erikas part. It's nice to see Skitty in a contest since it rarely gets much screen time compared to Combustken, Beautifly, and Bulbasaur, and it's nice to see that Ash is training for the Hoen League and trying to perfect Snorunt's Ice Beam attack.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I have to agree with Big AL, Alfonso, and Yamato, they should have put Skitty up against Meowth. And man that girl was jeolous, can't she realize May and that other kid are just friends?

Edit: Isn't Pacifalog supposed to be made of logs?
    Last edited by penngrade6; 16th December 2007 at 6:51 PM.

Yeah they should have put Skitty up against Meowth. But I don't care because Jynx was in this episode =D That never happens often.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a fine episode with may's contests in it, very enjoyable.

It was a good episode...sometimes i get tired of contests
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I didn't like the animation. but it was a great episode, i think.

May's Skitty was pretty funny, when it escaped...

And i loved to see Gynx again.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I didn't particularly enjoy the episode, mostly because May's last Contest rival was just another COTD.

I loved that Ash and Snorant were still training to perfect Ice Beam. Just goes to show, Contests can also feature training time for Ash (He did this with Swellow too). Using Skitty in the Appeal round was odd for May. Skitty may know Assist, but it's pratically a weak Pokemon.

Loved that there was some rivalry between the COTD girl and May. I was just so shocked to see Jynx with a purple face, the rest of this was a blur. 6/10

I forget, does Ash still have his Aipom at this point?

I like May and this Joshua kid together better than him and Erika together.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

this episode was cool. It was cool to see Jessie use Meowth in the contest. It was cool to see Meowth make an Ice statue of the Boss+Persian and then changing the Persian to a Meowth. Skitty's 1st round performance was great. It was cool to see a Jynx again.

50/100

Quote Originally Posted by penngrade6 View Post
    I have to agree with Big AL, Alfonso, and Yamato, they should have put Skitty up against Meowth. And man that girl was jeolous, can't she realize May and that other kid are just friends?
    They weren't even friends. They just meet for five minutes! I however liked Erika but her clothes had to go in the fire. Those were horrible.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

I didn't care for the "rivalry" that developed in this episode. This s definitely one of May's more unimpressive contests honestly.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was a good episode. I enjoyed the scene where Ash was training his Snorunt in the beginning of this episode, it's funny when Snorunt's Ice Beam ended up freezing Team Rocket solid.
    I found Joshua a boring characted. However I liked Erica, she was cute and her personality entertained me. It's funny when Joshua was calling Skitty cute, and Erica thought that he's calling May cute. May and Erica's rivalrly was interesting, if it wasn't for Joshua.....they would've keep fighting and missed the Contest registration.
    The contest appeals were kinda boring, I didn't find any of the appeals good in this episode.

This time Ash skipped this Contest's appeal round for training with Snorunt! It's something he never did when Dawn performed in any contest. Oh well, I guess he found May's contests boring at the time.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast