Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 78

Thread: Little Cup Tournament

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default Little Cup Tournament


    Welcome ALL to this wonderful Little Cup Tournament! I am Chellochello, and I will be the host for all things tourney. There are some basic rules to both the tourney and the little cup

    Rules:

    Little Cup Rules

    Tourney Rules

    Respect the LC rules
    Get your battles done
    Post your battle results with this form:

    Opponent:
    Result:
    Score:
    Did you Aesoft it?

    Follow all tourney rules and make sure to join the tourney as well!

    We Will Also have a xat, where you can meet your partners. You will not be allowed if you are not in the tourney, and I can only member you when I am on.

    Xat Link


    Bracket


    The Deadline for joining this tournament is December 31st, so make sure to grab those spots there will be no accpeting after, and no its ands or buts about it, sorry guys, tourney rules. If you want to sign up SO bad, post this signup right here!

    Username:
    Time Zone:
    Experience in LC Tier:


    Post your apps HERE. Once you have joined the Tourney, you are officially a challenger, If you quit during the tourney your opponent automatically wins.



    Also, if you are a challenger, you have the right to flaunt these banners and userbars in your siggeh :3





    A special Thanks to:
    The Tourney Mods for approving the tourney

    Novan_Hero for All artwork in the xat and on this thread (give credit to him if you use his work!)

    Chuck$$$ For being awesome and offering to help, but word was being mean >:

    Microsoft Word 2003 For letting me write a draft of this thread
    Last edited by #chelloressurection; 2nd January 2012 at 2:06 PM.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Username: TheMetalOverlord
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: I've played LC for about 2 months competetively now. I at least know what i'm doing in this tier.


    3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Username: EmeraldGoblin
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: None


    Interested in Animé Style Battling? Read our Getting Started thread. Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread. Say hello in our Time Out thread!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Username: dragonuser
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: i was taught by the almighty novan hero



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    Username: TheMetalOverlord
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: I've played LC for about 2 months competetively now. I at least know what i'm doing in this tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    Username: EmeraldGoblin
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: None
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser View Post
    Username: dragonuser
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: i was taught by the almighty novan hero
    All Accepted!





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    Username: pkmner
    Time Zone: GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: None
    Basically the same as EG

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post

    Welcome ALL to this wonderful Little Cup Tournament! I am Chellochello, and I will be the host for all things tourney. There are some basic rules to both the tourney and the little cup

    Rules:

    Little Cup Rules

    Tourney Rules

    Respect the LC rules
    Get your battles done
    Post your battle results with this form:

    Opponent:
    Result:
    Score:
    Did you Aesoft it?

    Follow all tourney rules and make sure to join the tourney as well!

    We Will Also have a xat, where you can meet your partners. You will not be allowed if you are not in the tourney, and I can only member you when I am on.

    Xat Link


    We will Also have a bracket going curtosy of Challonge.com and it will be a simple way to keep score, and it will decide a winner in the end.

    The Deadline for joining this tournament is December 2nd, so make sure to grab those spots there will be no accpeting after, and no its ands or buts about it, sorry guys, tourney rules. If you want to sign up SO bad, post this signup right here!

    Username:
    Time Zone:
    Experience in LC Tier:


    Post your apps HERE. Once you have joined the Tourney, you are officially a challenger, If you quit during the tourney your opponent automatically wins.



    Also, if you are a challenger, you have the right to flaunt these banners and userbars in your siggeh :3





    A special Thanks to:
    The Tourney Mods for approving the tourney

    Novan_Hero for All artwork in the xat and on this thread (give credit to him if you use his work!)

    Chuck$$$ For being awesome and offering to help, but word was being mean >:

    Microsoft Word 2003 For letting me write a draft of this thread
    I have what I am questioning bolded; either we have a tourney happening in 11 months... Or all applications had to be in before you posted. Of course it could be what I actually think and it was just a typo



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I have what I am questioning bolded; either we have a tourney happening in 11 months... Or all applications had to be in before you posted. Of course it could be what I actually think and it was just a typo
    Oh, I made the post a while ago, a few days before thanksgiving. Thank you for pointing that out.

    EDIT: Also accepted Terra
    Last edited by #chelloressurection; 29th December 2011 at 10:15 PM.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username: *Points to username*
    Time Zone: +13GMT
    Experience in LC Tier: Peaked Top 7 on Smogon LC, 14 on Beta (Beta's one is dead >.>) And I had the privilege of having a major Crash course LC lesson with people in my Clan, DU being one of them :J.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

    Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    Username: *Points to username*
    Time Zone: +13GMT
    Experience in LC Tier: Peaked Top 7 on Smogon LC, 14 on Beta (Beta's one is dead >.>) And I had the privilege of having a major Crash course LC lesson with people in my Clan, DU being one of them :J.
    Accepted! Good luck in the tourney





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Username: TheMaster
    Time Zone: -7. Viva Mexico cabrones xD
    Experience in LC Tier: None
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    Username: TheMaster
    Time Zone: -7. Viva Mexico cabrones xD
    Experience in LC Tier: None
    Accepted.

    Also, the 31st EST time in the morning will be when I draw. My serebii clock is set there, so its just easier.





  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Username:Asbestospoison
    Time Zone:GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: Usually pretty good, but I'm kinda in a slump right now, which I hope to come out of soon. I'll also be running the LC facility for my clan's frontier, when it opens.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NoCal, baby
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Username: i don't understand the question
    Time Zone: GMT-8
    Experience in LC Tier: between none and enough...

    so metal

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Obscurity
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Username: Romeo32
    Timezone:GMT-6
    LC experience: none

    R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

    3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia NSW Sydney
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Username:chimp891
    Time Zone:EDT
    Experience in LC Tier:Some(1 day worth)
    Last edited by Hatsune Miku; 30th December 2011 at 10:02 AM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Username:Asbestospoison
    Time Zone:GMT -5
    Experience in LC Tier: Usually pretty good, but I'm kinda in a slump right now, which I hope to come out of soon. I'll also be running the LC facility for my clan's frontier, when it opens.
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofield View Post
    Username: i don't understand the question
    Time Zone: GMT-8
    Experience in LC Tier: between none and enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo32 View Post
    Username: Romeo32
    Timezone:GMT-6
    LC experience: none
    Quote Originally Posted by chimp891 View Post
    Username:chimp891
    Time Zone:EDT
    Experience in LC Tier:Some(1 day worth)
    All accepted, thank you for joining!





  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Angola
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Username:Tyson9182
    Time Zone:GMT+1
    Experience in LC Tier:I say average
    Primus et Ultimus
    Come Join!http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=547265
    0 Denarii


    My Luckiest Battle Ever
    40-65423-88705

    Looking For:
    (Pearl)
    Murkrow/Honchkrow
    Larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar
    Arceus
    (Black)
    Thundurus
    Landorus
    Archen/Archeops
    Drizzle Poliwhirl(With Kings Rock)
    Drought Vulpix/Ninetales
    Aron
    (SS)
    None as of now

    Pokemon Black : 8 Badges E4 and champion beaten
    Pokemon White: 8 Badges E4 Beaten
    Pokemon SS: ;28; ;12; 8 Badges

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson9182 View Post
    Username:Tyson9182
    Time Zone:GMT+1
    Experience in LC Tier:I say average
    Accepted thanks for joining





  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Obscurity
    Posts
    288

    Default

    So ferroseed isn't banned?

    R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

    3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

  21. #21

    Default

    Username: -Zane-
    Time Zone: GMT8
    Experience in LC Tier: lil bit

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo32 View Post
    So ferroseed isn't banned?
    Check the official list. Whatever is banned there is banned here.





  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Obscurity
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Check the official list. Whatever is banned there is banned here.
    On the link you gave he isn't I was just questioning it because I am a smogon noob

    R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

    3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default

    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103149 official smogon list

    EDIT: Also accepted -Zane-





  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Obscurity
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103149 official smogon list

    EDIT: Also accepted -Zane-
    Oh alright because ferroseed was listed in uu or something, thanks for clearing that up

    R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

    3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •