Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft Club V.2

It's actually the theme song to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

And I didn't use any song planning programs either; I just used my ears. Programs like that, in their effort to match tempo perfectly, produce strange results with very wrong rhythms and notes. Also, I wouldn't feel nearly as accomplished in the end
    Last edited by samramz94; 4th March 2012 at 5:29 AM.
    Current White Team:
    Serperior - Abagoura - Zoroark - Shibirudon - Shandera - Ducklett (<- for surf and fly)
    8 Badges, beat the Elite 4, about to fight Zekrom

(It's taking me so long to beat this game; I'm so lazy...)

I finally finished!

here we go:

tell me what you guys think

oh, slugma is done, will post pic after i finish magcargo
    Last edited by legnak; 4th March 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Very well done, those look really good!
    Current White Team:
    Serperior - Abagoura - Zoroark - Shibirudon - Shandera - Ducklett (<- for surf and fly)

I finally finished!

Name: crystalzapdos
    Favourite Block for Building: Cobblestone
    Favourite Block(s): Redstone, Cobblestone
    Best Thing in Minecraft: Minecarts
    Best Mob: Endermen
    Are you active?: Yes
    Have you got the game?: Yes, I've only had it about a week though.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I don't know if i was accepted, but i guessed i was. And i only used the Note Block studio for one song. I just use a noteblock guide that tells me how many right clicks i have to click to get a certain note.
    Signiture Underconstruction

Well, here is Slugma and Magcargo

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Those are awesome! When can we see them in the game?
    Current White Team:

I finally finished!

Maybe once i get 35 fully functioning, that way i can make a decent video on them.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Well done, you guys can chat without me! Im so proud
    Iv been busy latly and more busyness to come, making my mod, heres the list of the mods

Minecraft Creative Survival Mod

1. Create Sponge Texture
    2. Code its stuff
    3. Make sponge ball texture and (3.5) item uses
    4. Make recipe for sponge ball into sponge block
    5. Add so that sponge can soak in water.

Points 1-3 are done, 3.5-5 are still in work. 5 will be hardest for a newb coder like me

If you signed up since 1st march, please put VM me so i can put you on first page, because im lazy like that.

^Image By Skiyomi^

I don't mean to rush you or anything, but what happened to the server you were making? Is that still in progress?

Again, I don't mean to be rude, take all the time in the world if you want. I'm just curious.

Btw, I had my first ever adventure into the Nether today to look for soul sand. It was very scary and unsuccessful...
    Current White Team:

I finally finished!

the server, like your trip to the nether, didnt work. I am going to try again this weekend but if it doesnt work then, someone else will have to do it or we have no server.

my sponge mod iv decided is useless so im making a Ore's mod, and i just changed a few things in the sponge coding so nothing goes to waste there. Nice pokemon legnak, cant wait to download it.

^Image By Skiyomi^

I have wailmer, wailord, and magnemite done. No pics quite yet, but i have good news and bad news... Being the pessimistic jerk i am, i'll start with the bad news... It will probobly be stopped short... However... The good news is it MIGHT (note i said MIGHT) be part of the already well progressing pokemobs mod... But more bad news.... It may have to lose the ability to be multiplayer if so ... Good news again: i just saved 15% or more by switching to gieco.

Anyways... After magneton and magnezone, what pokemon from the first generation should i do? I'm kinda wanting to do either Onix (including the ever fearful Steelix) or Doduo and Dodrio?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by legnak View Post
    I have wailmer, wailord, and magnemite done. No pics quite yet, but i have good news and bad news... Being the pessimistic jerk i am, i'll start with the bad news... It will probobly be stopped short... However... The good news is it MIGHT (note i said MIGHT) be part of the already well progressing pokemobs mod... But more bad news.... It may have to lose the ability to be multiplayer if so ... Good news again: i just saved 15% or more by switching to gieco.Anyways... After magneton and magnezone, what pokemon from the first generation should i do? I'm kinda wanting to do either Onix (including the ever fearful Steelix) or Doduo and Dodrio?
    So this means what? That you won't finish all of the pokemon? And two, go for Onix and Steelix.

No, if he doesnt want to my help i will keep on working on it, but i'm just saying that this is gonna be hard to do more or less

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Well, if i had any experience with this stuff i would help. How do you make/code the mobs?

I use a program called techne
    It helps out with coding A LOT.
    Anyways, i think mageton is gonna officially P*** me off, i hate having to repeat the stuff >:/

Ginguin - Roacharmer

For coding i use eclipse, basic really, good for newbs.

For my mod, im stuck on two names for my mod, OreCraft and Too Many Ores (Please choose in next post guys)

when i said, VM if you signed since 1st of march, i was being rude, wasn't i? so forget it and ill go back over post tomorrow. I will most likely miss someone, but i can already tell the inactive ones from the active ones.

First ore is completed and just doing tests now, Its an ore called Catterle Ore (Cat-ter-el) and its a green colour, this is like iron,give or take abit. I plan to make around 15 ores in this mod and have most of them make swords, shovels, ect ect. Next ore is gonna be Seledom (Sell-e-dom) Ore, not gonna be used for swords ect, got plans for this one if i can code it correctly. ill get pics of the current ore soon. Go for steelix and onix for next pokemon, and i say the current pokemobs, do your own, prove thsi guy that you can do better than him in a smaller amount of time. Id like to see that...

^Image By Skiyomi^

Orecraft

And onix and steelix it is.
    I'll do that, , but java aint my strong point, so models first and i'll look at other mobs...
    Oh yeah, all the pokémobs i am making will not get rid of current mobs, that means any pokemon you have, you might wanna make sure you either are not very attached to them or keep them protected because i'll make them where they will attack hostile mobs or in some cases, peaceful mobs (aron lairon and aggron against iron golems, skitty, delcatty, all other cat pokemon on chickens.) Anyways once I am done with this, anyone care to do an adventure with me?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by legnak View Post
    OrecraftAnd onix and steelix it is.I'll do that, , but java aint my strong point, so models first and i'll look at other mobs...Oh yeah, all the pokémobs i am making will not get rid of current mobs, that means any pokemon you have, you might wanna make sure you either are not very attached to them or keep them protected because i'll make them where they will attack hostile mobs or in some cases, peaceful mobs (aron lairon and aggron against iron golems, skitty, delcatty, all other cat pokemon on chickens.) Anyways once I am done with this, anyone care to do an adventure with me?
    Ok, ill check that program out, and i would Love to do an adventure with you providing we it will be on a multiplayer server.

Me, maz and legnak, multi-player server...survival...lets play series *Me thinks of 10 million views per episode and has big smile on face*
    What? Sorry, i was daydreaming, so id love to join your multi player server, it be fun and ill burn all your stuff...Joking...Or am i?
    Tested my mod a few mins ago and it was a success, doing the Catterle Sword and stuff now, then onto the next ore.

^Image By Skiyomi^

Quote Originally Posted by Peters View Post
    Me, maz and legnak, multi-player server...survival...lets play series *Me thinks of 10 million views per episode and has big smile on face*What? Sorry, i was daydreaming, so id love to join your multi player server, it be fun and ill burn all your stuff...Joking...Or am i?Tested my mod a few mins ago and it was a success, doing the Catterle Sword and stuff now, then onto the next ore.
    Of course i can't really record my lets play because my screen recording software doesn't record the game sounds.

Same here i wonder how much fraps costs

Ginguin - Roacharmer

I can probably find out......

Alright, and i was thinking of the adventure map as a pokemon training more or oess lets play.
    Speaking of that, my series has hit rock bottom... Only 30 friggin views on the max, well me and a few friends are gonna be doing a map called; super hostile: legendary... Hopefully that will grab some peoples attention, and once i get a server up and running, i will allow anyone who has registered to this club at this point and is active.... Now mods are enabled, but no pokemon, the reason being is i am the only one besides you guys that still like them, however though i'll make a second, pokemon only (besides pre exsisting mobs) world for us... How ever thanks to MC edit, i have been creating a pokemon battle stadium and a full town that we could start in, complete with a pokemart, pokemon center, a house for each of us (as of now 3 houses) the stadium (for non terrain altering battles(yes some pokemon will alter terrain... Slugma ignites flammble material, same with magcargo, regice freezes water in a 12 block radius (reminds me... I'm gonna make the legendary golems after onix and steelix), digglett dig holes (you don't say?), voltorb and electrode.explode in wild when provoked, kyogre will start flooding areas with water... You.get where i am going)) a couple of trees that are reserve spots for oran berries.

Oh! Once i complete this mod (hopefully) breeding is gonna be a bit diffrent: you need pokéblocks to make 2-3 stages to go into love mode (sorry no first stages unless they are single stages), this is just so nobody over populates the world with pokemon easily, now pokeblocks work like a brewing stand, except inverted, you put 3 diffrent kinds of berries in at once and you get one pokeblock.

Wish me luck because this is what i have planned:

Pokemon - in progress
    Java for movements and AI - not started
    Moves - not started
    Occuring towns - not started
    Berry trees - not started
    More blocks: listed below - not started, textures are diffrent story tho
    Pokeblock maker
    Pc storage
    Healing table
    Element ore - used to make evolution stones
    Elementizer - puts element shards into evolution stones
    wild Tall grass (increases spawn of pokemon)
    Fossil regenerator
    And that is all i can think of right now for blocks

More items....i will explain more later - not started
    That is it so far as i can think of

Okay, i must stress this though, unless it is a player/ npc owned pokemon that you are battling, it can kill you/ your pokemon and vice versa.

Tell me what you would else you would like to see.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

As you make a list, i want to make a list

Catterle Ore generation - Done
    Catterle Ingot Smelting - Done
    Catterle Sword - In progress
    Catterle Pickaxe - In progress
    Catterle Axe - Not started
    Catterle Shovel - Not started
    Seledom Ore - In planning
    Seledom Ingot - In planning

And thats my wonderful list! And i wouldnt expect too much view because yogcast and others have almost done it all and people start losing interest, so try something new, something that no one else has done.

EDIT: Iv noticed this club is turning from Minecraft club V.2 to Maz, Peters and legnak minecraft talk club... where is everyone else?

^Image By Skiyomi^

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast