Thread: We're Walking in the Air (Christmas Day 2011)

Hybrid View

Default We're Walking in the Air (Christmas Day 2011)

We're walking in the moonlit sky, the people far below are sleeping as we fly.

It soon comes around before you know it. Its Chriiiiisttmmasss!!!
    Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
    We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding
    (Raises one Pokemon by 3 Levels)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Men
    (Raises all Contest Stats of one Pokemon by +20)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Egg Nog Cupcakes
    (Raises I.Q of one Pokemon by 5)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Chocolate Orange Dome Cake
    (Allows one Pokemon to relearn 4 moves)
    ~~~~~~~~
    Brandy Mince Pies
    (Allows one Pokemon to learn 2 New Egg/MT Moves)
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log
    (Teaches Blizzard to one Pokemon)

As an added gift for being such a valued customer we gift you all with these :
    Chocolate Coins (worth 5,000 coins when cashed in).

~Bon Appetite~

In the immortal words of Shakin Stevens
    "Snow is falling, all around me,
    People splaying, having fun,
    'Tis the season, of love and understanding,
    Merry Christmas Everyone"

Default Merry Christmas Fizzby!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
    I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

A Christmas Pokéball that has magical properties associated with some Pokémon.
    A Christmas Coin Case containing 5,000 coins for your financial needs.
    This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, and Super Pass all expire on 27th December 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Now I know there are a lot of good boys and girls out there and here at Fizzy Bubbles we have been checking our lists not once, but twice.
    We have gifts for everyone to enjoy at this special time of year so go ahead and open them!

My gift to you is to introduce you to our Fizzy Bubbles Bakery, welcome! Here we’ve been hard at work cooking up some classic Christmas Treats for you all to enjoy this festive season. There is a limited number of treats however so you may choose TWO of the range to take home and eat. Would you like to look at our menu?

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    This Super Pass will reward you and your Pokémon with a few little perks in FB's shops tomorrow.

The Christmas Candy, Cranberry Juice, and Super Pass all expire on 27th December 2011.
    Picking up these items.

Feeding the Rum Pudding to my Lv. 34 Lumineon to Level 37. Swift learned Aqua Ring.

Feeding my Deerling the White Chocolate Yule Log to teach her Blizzard.

Feeding my Totodile the Christmas candy to raise his level from 20 to 21.

Feeding the Cranberry juice to my Deerling to teach her Grasswhistle

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Brandy Mince Pies

~Bon Appetite~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Picking up:

1x Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding (Feeding to Togekiss to raise him from Lv. 89 to Lv. 92)
    1x Brandy Mince Pie (Feeding to Togekiss to teach him MT Moves TAILWIND & MAGIC COAT)
    1x Chocolate Coins (worth 5000x Coins)
    1x Christmas Pokéball
    1x Christmas Coin Case (contains 5000x Coins)
    1x Christmas Candy (+2 Levels to Ice-Types)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding to Piplup to teach him MT SIGNAL BEAM)
    1x Super Pass

Merry Crimbo, everyone!
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 25th December 2011 at 6:25 AM.

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Men
    ~~~~~~~~
    Egg Nog Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Brandy Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Picking up 1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding, 1 Brandy Mince Pie, Chocolate Coins, 1 Christmas Pokeball, 1 Christmas Coin Case, 1 Christmas Candy, 1 Cranberry juice and 1 Super Pass.

Feeding 1 Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding to snorunt, raising it from Lv 24 to Lv 27.
    Feeding 1 Christmas Candy to snorunt, raising it from Lv 27 to 29.

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Brandy Mince Pies

~Bon Appetite~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Picking up the following items:
    - Super Pass
    - Cranberry Juice and feeding to Blitlzle, relearning EM Double Kick
    - Christmas Candy
    - Christmas Coin Case
    - Christmas Pokéball
    - Chocolate Coins
    - Brandy Mince Pies and feeding to Murkrow, relearning MTs Spite & Uproar
    - Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding and feeding to Kingler, raising from Lv77 to Lv80

Feliz Navidad!
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 25th December 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Men
    ~~~~~~~~
    Egg Nog Cupcakes
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    Brandy Mince Pies
    ~~~~~~~~
    White Chocolate Yule Log

~Bon Appetite~

Taking the Rum Infused Christmas Pudding, the White Chocolate Yule Log, and the Chocolate Coins.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Taking the Christmas Ball, the 5,000 coins, the Christmas Candy, the Cranberry Juice, and the Super Pass.

Using:

~The Rum Infused Christmas Pudding on Stunky, raising her from level 16 to level 19.

*Stunky learned Feint!*

~The White Chocolate Yule Log on Wartortle, teaching him Blizzard.

*Wartortle learned Blizzard!*

~The Christmas Candy on Stunky, raising her from level 19 to level 20.

~The Cranberry Juice on... Wait for it... Stunky, teaching her the Egg Move of Flame Burst.

*Stunky learned Flame Burst!*

Christmas Delights Menu

~~~~~~~~
    Gingerbread Men

~Bon Appetite~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Merry Christmas Everyone
    Now I've finished work for the day I'll pick up some presents

Picking up the following:
    1x Traditional Rum-Infused Christmas Pudding (Feeding to my Frillish raising him from Lv. 03 to Lv. 06)
    1x Gingerbread Men (Feeding to my Frillish raising all his contest stats from 0 to all +20)
    1x Chocolate Coins (cash-able for 5000 coins)
    1x Christmas Pokeball (2011)
    1x Christmas Coin Case (containing 5000 coins)
    1x Christmas Candy (Feeding to my Froslass raising her from Lv. 51 to Lv. 53)
    1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding to my Ursaring to teach her MT Headbutt)
    1x Super Pass

Thankya very much xxx