Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

i usually sve them for roamers. last time i used one was on mespirit. i just dont feel like hunting you alllllllllll dayyyyyy......
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

In my personal opinion you should never use a masterball on a legendary unless it is shiny. Fighting to catch legendary pokemon is part of the fun the only time you should ever use one is when you NEED to catch something that you can't simply save and reset for which would be a shiny. It's just my personal opinion though. I still have both :3 As a kid though I would use it on the roaming legendary pokemon. They can slightly be a pain..

I've used the Masterball on Tornadus and Landorus, as well I've used it on Kyurem. For me I don't care for legendaries and I don't much care for the masterball either. I fell that legendaries make the game far to easy so I just don't use them, I see them more as trophies that are forever stuck inside the PC never to see the light of day :3
    I also don't like the masterball considering the fact it has a 100% catch rate, although I don't think to much about it since you only get one, however in Gen V they've made it so you can actually get more then one. I only use the masterball on legendaries or roaming legendary pokemon especially if I don't feel like battling them.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I still have mine saving if for roaming pokemon or something I guess. I caught all the legendaries ingame and timer balls make it easier to do without a masterball.
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

I believe I lazily used it on Zekrom XD. Yeah... I wasn't really planning on catching other legendaries anyway so it's all good.

Edit: This post got me my cascade badge woohoo!
    I can smell u

The Signiture Pokemon (Stuff Like Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Raquazza, Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Reshiram and Zekrom)
    My Team, Feel its Wrath!

I used mine on Reshiram because I'm stupid.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I used my latest one on my Shiny Timid HP Ice Thundurus
    Wasn't gonna risk letting him knock himself out.

most times i don't ever use my master ball at all.

but i have got RE shinies, flipped out and used my master ball.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Yeah, my Master Ball usually goes untouched. Even on the Pokemon that appear and run away the next turn, I tend to avoid using it. On a shiny, however...I may become desperate enough.

If I ever find a shiny in-game...

Tornadus. I think I still have mines in White 2.

I caught tornadus landorus terrakion virizon cobalion kyurem reshiram and still didn't use it D

I've never used masterball in any game Maybe I'll give them to my friend.

Bibarel xD I wanted to make the ones that use it as an HM Slave mad. So I wanted to make it feel like it was wanted. Then I left it in the boxes xD

I always keep one Masterball for when I'm RNGing legendaries so I can catch it 1st time to verify my seed.

I hoard masterballs lol.

I only have 2 currently because i used one on landorus because it was being an absolute jerk using its ohko moves n'all
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

regigigas lol

I did not. I still have it sitting in my bag, just in case. You never know when you might need a Master Ball!
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

None hahaha im Hoarding them i have about 10 lol

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

I didn't use either of mine in White2 or Black2 or my recent playthrough of Red. I was thinking of using it on Mewtwo if the battle got really irritating, but then I forgot to take it out of my pc anyway.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Raichu View Post
    Zekrom. I regretted it, but I hadn't stocked up on Ultra Balls beforehand, so I had to use the Master Ball.
    I used a quick ball on him, rocked 2/3/4 times but got out, used 1/2 attacks on it used 2 pokeballs caught in red health. Ánd kyurem I caught him in a greatball/pokeball/timerball/nestball well 1 of those....

I caught thunderous , I know he was a pain at my 1st playthrough in pokemon white 1 and used the master ball on zekrom :P IM AN IDIOT, and I forgot that thunderous existed, it took forever for thunderous, I had him 1 hp then he killed me, I traded a purlion with the masterball as its item from pokemon black 2 after beating colress and caught thunderous.
    I recently restarted pokemon white 1 to get tepig then trade into my black 2 so I can complete the pokedex easier, (THE TEPIG WAS SHINY :d ) in this 2nd playthrough I caught thunderous in a masterball and zekrom in red health with a pokeball

Thundurus I dont have the patients to search for it 15 billion times till I catch it

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    Thundurus I dont have the patients to search for it 15 billion times till I catch it
    Ever heard of False Swipe and Dusk Balls at night? Surely that should've been enough to bring that 15 billion down to 4 tries..

Never used a Masterball since I accidentally captured Mewtwo with a Great Ball in Red.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I used it on Tornadus because roamers annoy me now. The novelty has worn off. The pest wasnt worth the hassle.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast