Thread: Tomodachi Life

Default Tomodachi Life

Discuss the game Tomodachi Life for the 3DS. The game where you put your Miis on an island together, and watch them live their lives.

I'm not sure how many people have this game, it just came out yesterday, and I bought it today. I'm loving it so far, but I do find the voices to be too stiff and robotic. :/ I usually play with the sound off because of it. Otherwise, I'm obsessed with this game.

this game is so full of humor, you'll be laughing half the time at all the randomness this game offers, the other half you'll spend coming up with various miis to put in and see what happens. if you need more humor in your life, get this game.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

I'm definitely thinking about getting this game! It's on my radar. I might end up getting it later this year.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Got it as soon as it launched and I haven't stopped playing it. I love it.

I have had already a few Miis get together as well as getting rejected its cute and sad respectively.
    So far I have 21 Islanders in the island.

The robotic voices are a pain to manipulate so I just use the preset ones and slightly change the pitch and speed only.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    this game is so full of humor, you'll be laughing half the time at all the randomness this game offers, the other half you'll spend coming up with various miis to put in and see what happens. if you need more humor in your life, get this game.
    I already have two characters fighting over an engagement ring of all things. xD Neither of them had any romantic interests at the time, yet neither one of them wanted to apologize. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Armada View Post
    Got it as soon as it launched and I haven't stopped playing it. I love it.

I have had already a few Miis get together as well as getting rejected its cute and sad respectively.
    So far I have 21 Islanders in the island.

The robotic voices are a pain to manipulate so I just use the preset ones and slightly change the pitch and speed only.
    I feel sad when one of my islanders gets a crush on a girl who already has a boyfriend. At the same time, I find it hilarious when a random Mii appears after one of them is professing their love to someone, and claims to love the same girl, and forced the girl to choose between them. They had barely spoken. xD And yet, it was the guy that got the girl who was sad about it. xD

Curious, does this game require you to actually have irl friends and things? What determines which Miis come into your game?

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Curious, does this game require you to actually have irl friends and things? What determines which Miis come into your game?
    no, you dont need real life friends , though miis of your friends can make it more interesting. you can enter any mii you want via mii maker, QR codes, or building one from scratch.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    no, you dont need real life friends , though miis of your friends can make it more interesting. you can enter any mii you want via mii maker, QR codes, or building one from scratch.
    How about friends registered on the 3DS Friends List?

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    How about friends registered on the 3DS Friends List?
    You create the Miis yourself. So, in a way, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I feel sad when one of my islanders gets a crush on a girl who already has a boyfriend. At the same time, I find it hilarious when a random Mii appears after one of them is professing their love to someone, and claims to love the same girl, and forced the girl to choose between them. They had barely spoken. xD And yet, it was the guy that got the girl who was sad about it. xD
    Yeah that happened with one of my miis. As soon as she got together with one of my Miis two other Miis suddenly told me they had crushes on them... ended both being rejected.
    My sisters Mii got a crush on a guy who was already with someone and wouldn't give up on him until the guy Miis' girlfriend had to step in *^*
    Also my moms mii had a crush on that guy... it was pretty weird... age difference and she being my mom when I already have my Dads mii in the game too... ._.

Well today my favorite couple broke up :c Started with a fight and one of the miis tried fixing it, made it worse, guy mii tried fixing it but in the end both couldn't bring themselves to do so :c
    Both were sad until one went to sleep and the other hung out with another guy and felt better already.

Pretty interesting *^* Haha I just hope they get back together :c

I put the mane 6 in my game. So far Twilight Sparkle is friends with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Twilight tried to introduce Fluttershy to Pinkie, but they didn't hit it off... Fluttershy is also friends with Applejack, Rainbow Dash is friends with Blue (Pokemon Special) and Rarity has no friends yet...

Did anyone get Tomodachi Life? I need a code for the Welcome Version. If anyone has a code that they don't want? May I please have it?

I like to Trade, Battle, Hunt for Pokemon, etc. Hit me up if you wanna do something.
    FC: 3480-2625-1675

I'm definitely addicted to this game. It's too fun to watch and interact with the Mii islanders. There's definitely a lot of replayability, but it can only go as far as your patience. :P

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    I'm definitely addicted to this game. It's too fun to watch and interact with the Mii islanders. There's definitely a lot of replayability, but it can only go as far as your patience. :P
    Totally! In what other game can you see Red (Pokemon) being Sweethearts with Twilight Sparkle. (My Little Pony.) xD

Just downloaded the demo, maybe this'll incite me to buy. Hopefully it's not too short or time-limited, those kinds are the worst.

EDIT: Sold.
    Last edited by Keysmash; 5th July 2014 at 5:23 PM.