Page 49 of 177 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 4410

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

I was lucky enough to try it out at a VIP event after I won a Nintendo comp. ~

It was pretty good, have to say. New controller is pretty snazzy and has a lot of potential behind it. And ZombiU was very fun, and fairly impressive as well with the graphics (far better than the Wii could just from that alone) and AI there, considering it was a demo. NSMB was also pretty neat imo, and Nintendoland from what few games I tried seems worth the extra $$$ for the deluxe version. Better than the Wii Play game at any rate!

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Gamestops offering a promotion where you win a Wii U 8 Wii U games, A Wii UPro Controller,4 Wii Remotes and an HDTV ._. And a pre-release party

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Gamestops offering a promotion where you win a Wii U 8 Wii U games, A Wii UPro Controller,4 Wii Remotes and an HDTV ._. And a pre-release party
    Source? I can't find anything online about this.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Source? I can't find anything online about this.

woot21 out dawgs
    I got an e-mail from them. One is supposed to take a "U" picture and send it to them. Make a "U" shape with your friends or whatever to be entered for a chance to win. I think Power-up Rewards members get an extra entry or something, I forgot.

Too bad its Ageist XD

Usually they let you in as long as your in highschool ._.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Too bad its Ageist XD

Usually they let you in as long as your in highschool ._.
    It's not ageist at all, it's the law. You usually have to be an adult to enter these sort of contests, especially where pictures are involved. You can always have an adult enter for you if you're too young to enter yourself.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

yeah you have to be 19 in alabama XD

wonder if its the delluxe pack or not for the WII U. I'd do it for the tv though XD

Good Lord, the Nintendo alternate costumes in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on the Wii U...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Got any pictures for us to laugh at?

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Got any pictures for us to laugh at?
    Needless to say, all male fighters make near-perfect Captain Falcon cosplayers. Also, Sheik and...Toad.

I am so getting that.

I know, it makes me want to pick it up but I'm not too big on fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's not ageist at all, it's the law. You usually have to be an adult to enter these sort of contests, especially where pictures are involved. You can always have an adult enter for you if you're too young to enter yourself.
    Never knew these. I usually just lie about ages anyway

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    You get Kirby Dream Collection, Pokémon Black and White 2 a week earlier and you pay less for the Wii U while we get ripped off. Hmm sounds like you guys get the better deal.

Beside I rather get the Nintendo Land Premium Bundle than Zombie U.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Me too. I just dislike survival horror games.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Ew, I certainly wouldn't want a mini-game collection over a game that looks like it had actual effort put into it.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

You'd best not be indirectly talkin' **** about Mario Party.

From what I tried, Nintendo Land had some effort put in. Maybe not so polished looking as ZombiU which really does look great, but certainly far better than the likes of, say, Wii Play.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Which ones can we be upset about?

All of them but 4 and 5.

All of them but 3, 4 and 5.
    Fixed it for you.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    You didn't fix anything. You dun ****ed it up.

I wasn't initially, but now that you mention it, there are a few of those that feel like a mini-game collection. This isn't the place to discuss that though.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I wasn't initially, but now that you mention it, there are a few of those that feel like a mini-game collection. This isn't the place to discuss that though.
    If I can say this: While a mini-game collection doesn't feel like the best game you can get, I will say that if done right, and it has fun enjoyable, and interesting games, it being a mini-game collection isn't so bad. Quite frankly I kind of wish they'd include mini-games in a Pokémon Game (main series), so we can have the concept of "coins and Game Corner" again. Because I'm sure a mini-game collection isn't gambling. Though I can potential problem with the distribution of coins. It would have to be like an arcade that gives you credits you can spend on prizes. You put in coins "a fee" and try your luck trying to get "credits." Or is that too much like gambling?

Or anyway moving on, I really do wish I had an HDTV and the money to buy the Wii U, I don't think I'll ever going to get a Wii U, I'll just have to somehow get lucky with money. And I despise when I do get a new console, and a new game, it's pretty much "outdated" my lack of funds makes it difficult. All those launch games that I would be more than willing and happy to get for the Wii U, odds are if I ever have the money for the Wii U, and one Wii U Game, I'll choose the one I like the most, then when I get more money, I have to rely solely on the brand new games that are coming out. I have never been able to play all the games I want to play. Like Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Land 3D, Resident Evil Revelations, Super Street Fighter IV, instead my focus is on Pokémon Black 2 (though not a 3DS Game), and I'll hopefully be getting Paper Mario Sticker Star. I don't think I'll be able to go back and get Resident Evil Revelations, Super Mario Land 3D, etc, etc, unless I magically come into some serious dough.

Shame it's going to be a lot worse when the Wii U comes out especially since I'll have to rely solely on the 3DS lineup, because the Wii U is too expensive for me to save up for and get stuff for it. And even if I could, let's say Wii U games are $60, 3DS games are $40, without a large cash income like hopefully $400 a month, I can't see how I could ever be able to keep up with both systems. I'm not even keeping up with 3DS games, though Black 2 was a serious detour for me, but at least I got that the day it came out.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 49 of 177 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast