Page 61 of 175 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4359

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

They are letting you trade it in for 125 dollars at the moment now.

[citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    They are letting you trade it in for 125 dollars at the moment now.
    I highly doubt that.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Let's make things more lively: there are 3 different Wii U news about what it can do.

1) How it will handle user accounts & downloaded stuff

2) How Wii U Chat will employ drawing of doodles and call notifications from people wanting to talk

3) Miiverse's overall design by Animal Crossing's Director - For those of you who love Japanese names, the overall plaza's name will be called "WaraWara Plaza".

4) English video of all these features - Oh, and Reggie polishes his Japanese.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 7th November 2012 at 7:27 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Let's make things more lively: there are 3 different Wii U news about what it can do.

1) How it will handle user accounts & downloaded stuff
    User accounts are used to separate custom game settings for individual pieces of software, Internet bookmarks, play history, as well as game save data. Some games, however, will allow you to share save data among multiple user accounts on the same console. The first thing you do when you boot up your Wii U is select the appropriate user account that you will be using.
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

2) How Wii U Chat will employ drawing of doodles and call notifications from people wanting to talk

3) Miiverse's overall design by Animal Crossing's Director - For those of you who love Japanese names, the overall plaza's name will be called "WaraWara Plaza".
    Seems interesting.

4) English video of all these features - Oh, and Reggie polishes his Japanese.
    Didn't even know there was a Nintendo Direct coming up. Thanks for this. Also, loved the snarky comments by Bill.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Speaking of New Super Mario Bros. U, 10 minutes of game-play and it looks promising!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

All of this sounds very promising.

Twenty-three days to go. D:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Speaking of New Super Mario Bros. U, 10 minutes of game-play and it looks promising!
    This actually looks extremely enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Don't feel bad that your European and be lucky it's not your Christmas present.
    It is my Christmas present.

I'm just getting it early.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 7th November 2012 at 8:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    All of this sounds very promising.

Twenty-three days to go. D:
    Don't feel bad that your European and be lucky it's not your Christmas present.

I am getting the black version for Christmas along with New Super Mario Bros U and Sonic all stars Racing Transformed

Who was it here fretting over the apocalyptic possibility that the copy of Nintendo Land in the Deluxe set might be digital?

You can rest easy - it's a physical copy, complete with a full case rather than a Wii Sports-style cardboard sleeve.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
    Heartily agree.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Who was it here fretting over the apocalyptic possibility that the copy of Nintendo Land in the Deluxe set might be digital?

You can rest easy - it's a physical copy, complete with a full case rather than a Wii Sports-style cardboard sleeve.
    Excellent, that means I can get coins for it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Excellent, that means I can get coins for it.
    If you're talking about Club Nintendo here, digital copies value the same as physical copies.

If not, then yes, you can trade it in for real money. But remember, young one! One of those games is as close as you'll get to play a F-Zero game!

If you're talking about Club Nintendo here, digital copies value the same as physical copies.

If not, then yes, you can trade it in for real money. But remember, young one! One of those games is as close as you'll get to play a F-Zero game!
    I'm referring to Club Nintendo, I'd never do something as wasteful as trading in a game. Club Nintendo is offering coins for the physical version only as of right now, so either there is no digital or you're not getting anything major for it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm referring to Club Nintendo, I'd never do something as wasteful as trading in a game. Club Nintendo is offering coins for the physical version only as of right now, so either there is no digital or you're not getting anything major for it.
    But the 3DS can be connected to the eShop, unless you mean you don't know if there's already a way to link the Wii U to Club Nintendo.

But the 3DS can be connected to the eShop, unless you mean you don't know if there's already a way to link the Wii U to Club Nintendo.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Hydrohs probably knows all he needs to know about... whatever it is the discussion has become, and that you're probably the one who has veered off the road a bit.

Just a hunch.

-----
    Words to|live by

What is this I don't even.

Got on the waiting list at my local Gamestop for both versions of the console, and found out some interesting information from the clerk (take this with a grain of salt though). The US might not be getting anymore Deluxe Editions, after the first batch until, I believe he said, March 29, 2013. If this is true the Deluxe Edition will be worth a fortune on eBay.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Got on the waiting list at my local Gamestop for both versions of the console, and found out some interesting information from the clerk (take this with a grain of salt though). The US might not be getting anymore Deluxe Editions, after the first batch until, I believe he said, March 29, 2013. If this is true the Deluxe Edition will be worth a fortune on eBay.

woot21 out dawgs
    I can understand some shortages, but not one that long. Taking that with a box of salt.

When's the last time Gamestop knew what they were talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    When's the last time Gamestop knew what they were talking about?
    When our parents were convinced and didn't want to buy us a Wii for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post

The only person I can recall asking about it is me. I asked if it were a physical copy or a digital copy. I prefer a physical copy, but if it were to be digital, it would not matter. I don't remember any fretting, nor any hint of an apocalyptic possibility.

Seriously, I do like reading your posts BCVM22, but you could stand to remove your head from your arse occasionally.

I don't remember who it was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't you.

And what if there's stuff in my arse that I need to reference while typing, huh? What then? Maybe you should be more sensitive to how people choose to write.

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 61 of 175 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast