Page 64 of 174 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4341

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

I work logistics at Target, so I can say first hand that anyone who can't find a system at their local retailer should try there. Our scans show that there are a TON of Wii U's in stock all across America. 120 just came into my store earlier in the morning. Just a heads up to people who can't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I work logistics at Target, so I can say first hand that anyone who can't find a system at their local retailer should try there. Our scans show that there are a TON of Wii U's in stock all across America. 120 just came into my store earlier in the morning. Just a heads up to people who can't find one.
    Regular or deluxe sets though?

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Nintendo Land is a ton of fun! I'm surprised how much I like some of the single player attractions which didn't look so great in videos like Octapus dance and Yoshi Fruit Cart! I'm really looking forward to the Miiverse update tonight to see how that is
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Regular or deluxe sets though?
    That I don't know. I do know most stores are receiving more regular than deluxe ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That I don't know. I do know most stores are receiving more regular than deluxe ones.
    Makes me tempted to go to a target to go buy one, but I won't be able to do so until Wednesday, and they'll probably be sold out by then.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

*grumble grumble* Damn Australia, not having release until November 30th. *grumble grumble*

Its earlier than Japan though lol

Hey, I'd give you my place if that were possible. I have no need for a Wii U right now, I probably won't get one for another year.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm liking the good scores from NintendoLand, NSMBU, and Scribblenauts. I'm not getting it at launch, but I'm glad to see the console ushering in the next generation of console gaming with a good launch library.

I'm looking forward to picking mine up tomorrow, although stores don't open until noon on Sundays which is lame. I'll probably pick up NSMBU just so I've got something to play on the thing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    *grumble grumble* Damn Australia, not having release until November 30th. *grumble grumble*
    At least you're not getting yours from Santa Claus.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I'm downloading the Miiverse update now. It sure is taking a while...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle115 View Post
    I'm downloading the Miiverse update now. It sure is taking a while...
    I'd imagine their servers are under a pretty heavy load right now.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Maybe that is why I can't get mine connected to the Internet.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Well, once I get mine down the road, I'm hoping it won't remind me when the eShop first opened.

...Or when the Dream World opened. Shut up, Fennel.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes, this. Let us repost it on every new page if we have to, but:

Remember, folks, however many millions of people are all trying to get online with their new Wii U units basically all at the same time. Downloads and other online activity may be a little slow for a day or so. Your unit is (probably) not broken. Nintendo is not comprised of terrible awful people all dedicated to making sure you don't have fun. This is simply the reality of technology. Be patient and try again in a little bit.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

For anyone who doesn't have their Wii U yet but wants to get a head start before tomorrow, the Wii utility you'll need to do a system transfer is now live in the Wii Shop. You'll find it front and center in the "Wii Channels" section.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Hasn't New York City suffered enough lately?

OK, here's an important question for people who already have their Wii U. What games can't you transfer from the Wii to the Wii U?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    At least you're not getting yours from Santa Claus.
    Um I don't know how break this to you but Santa Claus isn't real, it has been big scam designed to trick children.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Nope, that would be unrelated. Unless you're basing this strictly off not being able to contact Nintendo's servers. But if you're, say, trying to browse to Serebii and are unable to that is entirely on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Remember, folks, however many millions of people are all trying to get online with their new Wii U units basically all at the same time. Downloads and other online activity may be a little slow for a day or so. Your unit is (probably) not broken. Nintendo is not comprised of terrible awful people all dedicated to making sure you don't have fun. This is simply the reality of technology. Be patient and try again in a little bit.
    This will never work. Not even if we repost it every second post.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Um I don't know how break this to you but Santa Claus isn't real, it has been big scam designed to trick children.
    WHAT!?

Oh wow, the Wii U doesn't have a blue LED in the disc slot. Where can I cancel my pre-order?

Got my Wii U Deluxe from Target. They had 4 total that weren't pre-sold, 3 deluxes and 1 normal. Currently downloading an update, I'm guessing this is the Miiverse update. taking a while, due to server strain. Once that's done, I'll probably pop in Nintendoland.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Oh wow, the Wii U doesn't have a blue LED in the disc slot. Where can I cancel my pre-order?
    Thank goodness. I don't need the damn blue light pulsating in the middle of the night because of a message.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

So my local EB actually opened two hours early, not knowing this I decided to go in one hour early, there were absolutely no lines so I decided to kill time elsewhere until noon. Wasted my time. Moral of this story, don't be lazy like me and neglect to call and ask. But oh well.

Once I get home and update this thing I'll give NSMB a shot. I've heard good things so far.

Page 64 of 174 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast