Page 76 of 175 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4359

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

  1. #1876
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    What appalls me is that you would think I would copy paste all of that. I simply typed up the evidence I have gathered and added my opinon on the possibilities the situation could progress towards and my outlook on it. The only thing I copied ad was the GPU and CPU clock speed.

    Dont ******** with me JB , my intellect is not to be questioned. Assume naught but the leek sprouting from your very skull. Unless you have stark evidence to dispute such things.
    You too Aura. My ability to communicate is more cognoscente than thus might appear.

    I dont even use Gamefaqs.
    Type like this forever.

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Is it just me, or is he going Danté on us? I just noticed.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  3. #1878
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    My Wii U just came in from order. I set it up and stuff, now it's just updating. My Internet connection normally isn't too bad when it comes to updates, so maybe it won't take a super long time? I have Nintendo Land and ZombiU, that'll have to last me for a month till some more good games make their way to my house.

    Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

  4. #1879
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    My Wii U just came in from order. I set it up and stuff, now it's just updating. My Internet connection normally isn't too bad when it comes to updates, so maybe it won't take a super long time? I have Nintendo Land and ZombiU, that'll have to last me for a month till some more good games make their way to my house.
    At this point in the game you're not going to have to worry about server congestion so it wont take very long.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  5. #1880
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,009

    Default

    I'm assuming later manufactured Wii U's will already come with the updates?

  6. #1881
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    "Cognoscente" isn't an adjective.

    The more one demands that people "respect your intellect", the less effective it is.
    Im playing a bit to fit the nature of how offended I am, are you reading the bible? And yes I am fully aware that it is not an adjective, its a noun.

    Y'all a bunch of silly mofo's.

    If you didnt realize by now I find what you people perceive to be highly amusing because its utter ridiculousness that means nothing either way.
    Its rather simple XD. And what I said still stands its not copy and pasted Para :\
    Last edited by arceus7; 30th November 2012 at 3:19 AM.

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Im playing a bit to fit the nature of how offended I am, are you reading the bible? And yes I am fully aware that it is not an adjective, its a noun.

    Y'all a bunch of silly mofo's.
    Just stop and let it slide before the others continue. Let go of your ego.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  8. #1883
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Yep you're all taking this a little to serious just cause I said ********.

    I think you all spend way to much time getting a little roasty with the flame baiting.

    Relax people its just fun and games, at my expense and your own lol.

    I implicate it clearly when Im perturbed with the bullfrackery guys lawl.
    Last edited by arceus7; 30th November 2012 at 3:26 AM.

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Yep you're all taking this a little to serious just cause I said ********.

    I think you all spend way to much time getting a little roasty with the flame baiting.
    Well it has recently gotten colder as the days have gone by.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  10. #1885
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    It should Para those Miiverse mods are hot on the coal trail , they'll end up getting their subscapularis in a twist.

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    It should Para those Miiverse mods are hot on the coal trail , they'll end up getting their subscapularis in a twist.
    =__=*

    Sounds like what the others on this forum are going to do to you. This isn't one of those things you should stand up against and should just accept the negative criticism and let it slide. Happens to me too on the web. Now please, stop this pointless conversation before the others harp on you.

    So...controller colours. Anybody have some suggestions?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Well let me put it in simple terms for you , it doesnt matter anyway because they think Im a cow.

    This isnt standing up its simple clarification for those with limited perspective for shits and giggles since I feel like amusing myself, you trying to help is appreciated but its unnecessary because the premise you are assuming is entirely incorrect. But its not like you are helping for my sake after all, you just want peace and quiet while you make piteous attempts to get this thread back on track



    So I guess Ill help you with that. What battery would best replace the pitiful one in the Wii U Gamepad?
    Last edited by arceus7; 30th November 2012 at 3:44 AM.

  13. #1888
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I'm assuming later manufactured Wii U's will already come with the updates?
    Likely, yes. 100% guaranteed? No.

  14. #1889
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I'm assuming later manufactured Wii U's will already come with the updates?
    To the same level that other computer systems have software updates already installed. It will almost never actually be up to date when you first turn it on, but will be slightly more up to date than one that had sat for, say, a year unopened.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  15. #1890
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    =__=*

    Sounds like what the others on this forum are going to do to you. This isn't one of those things you should stand up against and should just accept the negative criticism and let it slide. Happens to me too on the web. Now please, stop this pointless conversation before the others harp on you.

    So...controller colours. Anybody have some suggestions?
    Personally I really like the look of the black one that comes with the Deluxe Edition (though I wouldn't mind seeing pro controller variants similar to the N64 or GCN colors). Also, any one have details on how the bonus thing works if you bought the deluxe? Is it automatically loaded into your account, or what?

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  16. #1891

    Default

    Your purchases are being tracked and credited right now. Starting next month, the rewards program will have a dedicated website that will let you track what you purchased and what you got back from it.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 30th November 2012 at 4:35 AM.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  17. #1892
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Your purchases are being tracked and credited right now. Starting next month, the rewards program will have a dedicated website that will let you track what you purchased and what you got back from it.
    Alrighty then. Noticed it says only Wii U games and content, plus the codes from retailers for downloadable games. So, does it not include VC games? Also, is there a VC yet?

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  18. #1893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    So, does it not include VC games? Also, is there a VC yet?
    There is no Wii U Virtual Console yet, and anything you purchase from the Wii Shop Channel at this late date is a separate balance from separate software entirely, since the system has to boot into Wii Mode for you to access it.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  19. #1894
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There is no Wii U Virtual Console yet, and anything you purchase from the Wii Shop Channel at this late date is a separate balance from separate software entirely, since the system has to boot into Wii Mode for you to access it.
    Yeah, can't find anything about when the Wii U's VC might drop either. That's a shame, because if the Deluxe Digital Promotion includes VC games it is the main way I will take advantage of it probably. We all know my feeling on digital vs physical when it comes to games.

    One last thing, they better figure out a way to get ****ing Earthbound on there.

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  20. #1895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    One last thing, they better figure out a way to get ****ing Earthbound on there.
    Uh huh. And when they don't?



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  21. #1896
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    He'll die a little inside. Just like last time.

  22. #1897
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    He'll die a little inside. Just like last time.
    Just like everyone else who wants to actually play the damn game. I've been trying for about 2 years now to find it at places that resale games. Never can find it, and I am not using eBay or amazon and getting ripped off on those sites.

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  23. #1898
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    Just do what 99% of the other people who wanted to play it did.

  24. #1899

    Default




    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  25. #1900
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    NO! One whiner's enough, we don't need another!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 76 of 175 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •