Page 76 of 175 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4359

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    What appalls me is that you would think I would copy paste all of that. I simply typed up the evidence I have gathered and added my opinon on the possibilities the situation could progress towards and my outlook on it. The only thing I copied ad was the GPU and CPU clock speed.

Dont ******** with me JB , my intellect is not to be questioned. Assume naught but the leek sprouting from your very skull. Unless you have stark evidence to dispute such things.
    You too Aura. My ability to communicate is more cognoscente than thus might appear.

I dont even use Gamefaqs.
    Type like this forever.

Is it just me, or is he going Danté on us? I just noticed.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

My Wii U just came in from order. I set it up and stuff, now it's just updating. My Internet connection normally isn't too bad when it comes to updates, so maybe it won't take a super long time? I have Nintendo Land and ZombiU, that'll have to last me for a month till some more good games make their way to my house.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    My Wii U just came in from order. I set it up and stuff, now it's just updating. My Internet connection normally isn't too bad when it comes to updates, so maybe it won't take a super long time? I have Nintendo Land and ZombiU, that'll have to last me for a month till some more good games make their way to my house.
    At this point in the game you're not going to have to worry about server congestion so it wont take very long.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm assuming later manufactured Wii U's will already come with the updates?

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    "Cognoscente" isn't an adjective.

The more one demands that people "respect your intellect", the less effective it is.
    Im playing a bit to fit the nature of how offended I am, are you reading the bible? And yes I am fully aware that it is not an adjective, its a noun.

Y'all a bunch of silly mofo's.

If you didnt realize by now I find what you people perceive to be highly amusing because its utter ridiculousness that means nothing either way.
    Its rather simple XD. And what I said still stands its not copy and pasted Para :\
    Last edited by arceus7; 30th November 2012 at 3:19 AM.

Im playing a bit to fit the nature of how offended I am, are you reading the bible? And yes I am fully aware that it is not an adjective, its a noun.

Y'all a bunch of silly mofo's.
    Just stop and let it slide before the others continue. Let go of your ego.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Yep you're all taking this a little to serious just cause I said ********.

I think you all spend way to much time getting a little roasty with the flame baiting.

Relax people its just fun and games, at my expense and your own lol.

I implicate it clearly when Im perturbed with the bullfrackery guys lawl.
    Last edited by arceus7; 30th November 2012 at 3:26 AM.

Yep you're all taking this a little to serious just cause I said ********.

I think you all spend way to much time getting a little roasty with the flame baiting.
    Well it has recently gotten colder as the days have gone by.

It should Para those Miiverse mods are hot on the coal trail , they'll end up getting their subscapularis in a twist.

It should Para those Miiverse mods are hot on the coal trail , they'll end up getting their subscapularis in a twist.
    =__=*

Sounds like what the others on this forum are going to do to you. This isn't one of those things you should stand up against and should just accept the negative criticism and let it slide. Happens to me too on the web. Now please, stop this pointless conversation before the others harp on you.

So...controller colours. Anybody have some suggestions?

Well let me put it in simple terms for you , it doesnt matter anyway because they think Im a cow.

This isnt standing up its simple clarification for those with limited perspective for shits and giggles since I feel like amusing myself, you trying to help is appreciated but its unnecessary because the premise you are assuming is entirely incorrect. But its not like you are helping for my sake after all, you just want peace and quiet while you make piteous attempts to get this thread back on track

So I guess Ill help you with that. What battery would best replace the pitiful one in the Wii U Gamepad?
    Last edited by arceus7; 30th November 2012 at 3:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Likely, yes. 100% guaranteed? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    To the same level that other computer systems have software updates already installed. It will almost never actually be up to date when you first turn it on, but will be slightly more up to date than one that had sat for, say, a year unopened.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    =__=*

Sounds like what the others on this forum are going to do to you. This isn't one of those things you should stand up against and should just accept the negative criticism and let it slide. Happens to me too on the web. Now please, stop this pointless conversation before the others harp on you.

So...controller colours. Anybody have some suggestions?
    Personally I really like the look of the black one that comes with the Deluxe Edition (though I wouldn't mind seeing pro controller variants similar to the N64 or GCN colors). Also, any one have details on how the bonus thing works if you bought the deluxe? Is it automatically loaded into your account, or what?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Your purchases are being tracked and credited right now. Starting next month, the rewards program will have a dedicated website that will let you track what you purchased and what you got back from it.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 30th November 2012 at 4:35 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Your purchases are being tracked and credited right now. Starting next month, the rewards program will have a dedicated website that will let you track what you purchased and what you got back from it.
    Alrighty then. Noticed it says only Wii U games and content, plus the codes from retailers for downloadable games. So, does it not include VC games? Also, is there a VC yet?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    So, does it not include VC games? Also, is there a VC yet?
    There is no Wii U Virtual Console yet, and anything you purchase from the Wii Shop Channel at this late date is a separate balance from separate software entirely, since the system has to boot into Wii Mode for you to access it.

-----
    Words to|live by

There is no Wii U Virtual Console yet, and anything you purchase from the Wii Shop Channel at this late date is a separate balance from separate software entirely, since the system has to boot into Wii Mode for you to access it.
    Yeah, can't find anything about when the Wii U's VC might drop either. That's a shame, because if the Deluxe Digital Promotion includes VC games it is the main way I will take advantage of it probably. We all know my feeling on digital vs physical when it comes to games.

One last thing, they better figure out a way to get ****ing Earthbound on there.

woot21 out dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    One last thing, they better figure out a way to get ****ing Earthbound on there.
    Uh huh. And when they don't?

-----
    Words to|live by

He'll die a little inside. Just like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    He'll die a little inside. Just like last time.
    Just like everyone else who wants to actually play the damn game. I've been trying for about 2 years now to find it at places that resale games. Never can find it, and I am not using eBay or amazon and getting ripped off on those sites.

woot21 out dawgs

Just do what 99% of the other people who wanted to play it did.

-----
    Words to|live by

NO! One whiner's enough, we don't need another!

Page 76 of 175 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast