Page 95 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4333

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

I hope their will come an pokemon 3D mmorpg for the wii u with the new pokemon from gen 6-
    I think they reveal the silhouettes of thr starters on january 8th

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    I hope their will come an pokemon 3D mmorpg for the wii u with the new pokemon from gen 6-
    "Their" won't be. Thoroughly unrealistic.

Apropos of absolutely nothing. What does that have to do with anything here?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    "Their" won't be. Thoroughly unrealistic.

Apropos of absolutely nothing. What does that have to do with anything here?
    He had been spamming up the News Discussion thread previously, with that being closed he must have moved here.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Why do so many people want a MMORPG? I would not mind a pokemon game like Mass Effect where it was a trilogy and your decision effected the game. In fact something like that for Wii U from the makers of the Pokemon RPG Gamecube games could do that and it would be fun. As long as the first Pokemon Wii U game is not Battle Revolution 2 I'm ok with whatever.

Anyone enjoying Hyper Switch Force btw? Downloaded it yesterday and it is pretty fun.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2rc6a2p.jpg[/IMG]

I want a mystery dungeon for WiiU. The game pad would make a great controller.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with their Wii u? Mine won't read my Super smash bros brawl and the disc isn't scratched at all.
    It seems like it's a lens probably, I haven't encountered any issues with my Wii U. Have you tried cleaning it? (I'm sure that's a lens cleaning kit by now).
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGengar View Post
    It seems like it's a lens probably, I haven't encountered any issues with my Wii U. Have you tried cleaning it? (I'm sure that's a lens cleaning kit by now).
    You could really use any of the disc-based cleaners there. A disc drive is a disc drive.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

As for one highly anticipated Wii U game, Miyamoto wants the Pikmin 3 game to reflect the original Pikmin more.

Click Link.

I'm actually okay with this. Despite how much I really loved Pikmin 2, Pikmin 3 will make the second iteration seem more distinguished. That's not to say Pikmin 3 will not be any fun, as I am still looking forward to it.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I think he means about instilling panic since from what we've seen (and in my experience, played) it's really not "back to basics" in any way resembling pikmin 1 aside from that

and probably no underground, I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakikun View Post
    Why do so many people want a MMORPG?
    Because a lot of Pokémon gamers focus on the multiplayer aspect of the game, and they want something 1st player mode, with a storyline, but have it be multiplayer.

Would make Pokémon a bit more realistic, if there was a Pokémon world of some kind, where you can actually explore it with your friends, and etc. Go on adventures.

I don't see it happening, because I can't see anyone creating a Pokémon game so expansive and extensive.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Even just some manner of Pokemon spinoff that has online multiplayer would be welcome in my eyes (I could see Rumble or PMD working in that regard).

In any case, I haven't picked up a Wii U yet, but Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate might convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Because a lot of Pokémon gamers focus on the multiplayer aspect of the game, and they want something 1st player mode, with a storyline, but have it be multiplayer.

Would make Pokémon a bit more realistic, if there was a Pokémon world of some kind, where you can actually explore it with your friends, and etc. Go on adventures.

I don't see it happening, because I can't see anyone creating a Pokémon game so expansive and extensive.
    Problem with a Pokemon MMORPG is that by canon rules, PVP can't be turned off. So say hello to dicks waiting outside the starter areas with maxed level Pokemon, waiting to jump any innocent beginners.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I think he means about instilling panic since from what we've seen (and in my experience, played) it's really not "back to basics" in any way resembling pikmin 1 aside from that

and probably no underground, I suppose
    That's what I gathered for the most part. Pikmin 1 had a bigger element of danger with the 30 day limit, while Pikmin 2 let you do things pratically at your own pace (though I loved to play it by doing some great feat every day). If the underground places are not there, then I will still be okay with it. Pikmin 2 would be a distinguished game for me.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Problem with a Pokemon MMORPG is that by canon rules, PVP can't be turned off. So say hello to dicks waiting outside the starter areas with maxed level Pokemon, waiting to jump any innocent beginners.
    If it was ever done there would definitely be balancing done to prevent that. But at the same time, if you really think about it, a Pokemon MMO wouldn't be that interesting. It'd just be a single player game, but instead of NPC trainers there would be other people.

Alright, I'm gonna be asking a stupid question now.

I know a lot of Wii U users have transferred their save data from their Wii to Wii U in order to play their old Wii games from their previous save point. I was wondering however, is it possible to play Wii games without transferring the data?

This is because my family uses the Wii and I plan on bringing the Wii U with me to college. So I was thinking, maybe I should just start fresh on my Wii U, no old save data, a completely clean slate. I don't really have many noteworthy items on my Wii anyway, seeing as how I didn't have much time to 100% all my games due to various work and school-related constraints. I'm perfectly with this scenario and my family is happy, and I won't have High School Musical: Sing It! on my save data (That's all my sister).

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Alright, I'm gonna be asking a stupid question now.

I know a lot of Wii U users have transferred their save data from their Wii to Wii U in order to play their old Wii games from their previous save point. I was wondering however, is it possible to play Wii games without transferring the data?

This is because my family uses the Wii and I plan on bringing the Wii U with me to college. So I was thinking, maybe I should just start fresh on my Wii U, no old save data, a completely clean slate. I don't really have many noteworthy items on my Wii anyway, seeing as how I didn't have much time to 100% all my games due to various work and school-related constraints. I'm perfectly with this scenario and my family is happy, and I won't have High School Musical: Sing It! on my save data (That's all my sister).
    Yup, it is pretty stupid. All you're transferring is your save data, not the ability to play Wii games.

I'm pretty sure that there will come a pokemon game for the wii U
    And if it can't be a mmorpg-the will it be a game just like skylanders
    I mean if they do 'that' They will make A LOT of monet-right?

I really hope not. Skylanders is an awful idea from the consumer's perspective.

Fun though.

the will it be a game just like skylanders
    No it won't.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Well they would make a lot of money with it…
    You need to buy morr dolls and more and moren AND MORE.
    Until you don't have enough money so you need to go to the magic unicorn land.Ans steal some rainbow powder to sell it here
    Then they punch you-you fall and drop the rainbowpowder-they steal it and you cry
    Then you screan dramaticly: WHYYYYYYY*dramatic*

Well they would make a lot of money with it…
    You need to buy morr dolls and more and moren AND MORE.
    Until you don't have enough money so you need to go to the magic unicorn land.Ans steal some rainbow powder to sell it here
    Then they punch you-you fall and drop the rainbowpowder-they steal it and you cry
    Then you screan dramaticly: WHYYYYYYY*dramatic*
    You need to lay off the rainbow powder there, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You need to lay off the rainbow powder there, son.
    I would have said pixie dust, based on how he's acting.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    I really hope not. Skylanders is an awful idea from the consumer's perspective.

Fun though.
    I think Skylanders is a very innovative game. Playing with a toy and a game is pretty fun.... Not on the budget, mind you though.... I keep wanting more figures. >_<
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Took back my Basic Wii U because it couldn't read game discs whether they were new or barely marked. I got my money back and bought the deluxe set with a few more bucks and it works perfectly, though the update was atrocious.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    I think Skylanders is a very innovative game. Playing with a toy and a game is pretty fun.... Not on the budget, mind you though.... I keep wanting more figures. >_<
    Which is exactly why it's not a good idea from a consumer's perspective. It's like DLC you're required to buy to play the game. Sure, you can beat the game with only the figures that come with the set, but many figures give you characters that have abilities that make things far easier. Besides, it's all on the disc anyway, it's just as bad as On-Disc DLC, maybe even worse.

Besides, it's not even that innovative. It's like the e-Reader, but with stupid plastic toys instead of cards. Also, this abortion of a console by Mattel.

Page 95 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast