Page 97 of 177 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4419

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by totallyawesome View Post
    I think Miiverse is one of the best ideas Nintendo ever had.
    Agreed. It definitely could become much bigger if they push it a little bit further.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Wow, the Wii U is having so much bad luck in the UK that the console can't even get any games in the top 40, and top that off with this banned ad.

Neither of those things is really a problem.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Neither of those things is really a problem.
    I'd like to disagree, rankings and ads help a lot with sales however if you're a fan of Nintendo's work; nothing is stopping you and I honestly believe that is what has gotten them the credit they have today. Still, ads are important for the market of young ones. At least the older ones still have the Internet.

I'd like to disagree, rankings and ads help a lot with sales however if you're a fan of Nintendo's work; nothing is stopping you and I honestly believe that is what has gotten them the credit they have today. Still, ads are important for the market of young ones. At least the older ones still have the Internet.
    Everyone has the internet... This forum alone should prove that to you.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Everyone has the internet... This forum alone should prove that to you.
    Sorry, not everyone has the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Sorry, not everyone has the internet.
    Again someone who doesn't understand exaggeration.

My point is that age doesn't dictate internet use, there are plenty of 7 year-olds on the internet. Unfortunately.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'd like to disagree, rankings and ads help a lot with sales however if you're a fan of Nintendo's work; nothing is stopping you and I honestly believe that is what has gotten them the credit they have today. Still, ads are important for the market of young ones.
    You're talking without actually saying anything. Neither one is really a problem.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Again someone who doesn't understand exaggeration.

My point is that age doesn't dictate internet use, there are plenty of 7 year-olds on the internet. Unfortunately.
    I know but I've never heard of someone who's under the age of 13 and checks out gaming news. I haven't seen a Nintendo ad (bar YouTube videos which even then aren't stumbled upon easily) on the web either.

What am I saying? I'm just going to keep getting gloves to the face. Just hope a new Wii U ad comes out soon on British television.

You're talking without actually saying anything. Neither one is really a problem.
    If only all of us treated forum posts like essays...

You're putting too much emphasis on this. An ad was banned because one person complained, so what? I could very well be wrong in this but does anyone actually care about ads? Do they make purchases based on commercials? Legitimate question, because I think that's foolish.

I know but I've never heard of someone who's under the age of 13 and checks out gaming news. I haven't seen a Nintendo ad (bar YouTube videos which even then aren't stumbled upon easily) on the web either.

What am I saying? I'm just going to keep getting gloves to the face. Just hope a new Wii U ad comes out soon on British television.

If only all of us treated forum posts like essays...
    Why do want ads there? Don't you live in Canada? In fact, why do you want ads at all. Most people skip those when possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    i saw Wii U on tv the other day...looks like they created a cheating device,
    The hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    nya
    Why.

-----
    Words to|live by

The ads are no big deal at all, try living in Australia where there are NO ads what so ever on TV.

The last one I ever saw was for Zelda Phantom Hourglass
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Why.
    Every post. I don't even read them any more because of it.

Why.
    Why did you use a period instead of a question mark? Besides, I read that as "nyah" like a 1920's gangster would say, which lead me to reread the whole post in a voice like that.

As for actual discussion, how many have been using the WiiU lately? I've found my not getting a lot of attention since Christmas, mainly because I got Skyrim and that is a giant time sink and because I've beaten NSMBU.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Why did you use a period instead of a question mark? Besides, I read that as "nyah" like a 1920's gangster would say, which lead me to reread the whole post in a voice like that.

As for actual discussion, how many have been using the WiiU lately? I've found my not getting a lot of attention since Christmas, mainly because I got Skyrim and that is a giant time sink and because I've beaten NSMBU.

woot21 out dawgs
    I only use mine for Netflix. Patiently awaiting MH3U.

woot21 out dawgs
    Same as Hydrohs. I also watch Youtube and draw on Miiverse alot. Pokémon BW2 takes up alot of my time though

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I haven't actually played mine for about two weeks now. There's nothing I'm planning on buying for it soon, either.

I've only been using mine for Youtube and Netflix as well, since I beat Assassin's Creed and NSMBU, and everyone but me is sick of Nintendo Land.

And I suck at Sonic All Stars racing.

I only use my Wii U right now for Black Ops, the occasional Miiverse post, and surfing the web. I'm desperately anticipating the arrival of Rayman Legends and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Using it for Netflix and Animal Crossing City Folk for the time being. I still have all my Wii U and several Wii games (along with many DS/3DS games) I still need to play through. I just don't have much time at the moment. I should watch less anime (lol time management)...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    The ads are no big deal at all, try living in Australia where there are NO ads what so ever on TV.

The last one I ever saw was for Zelda Phantom Hourglass
    I've only seen ads for the Wii U twice and NSMBU around three times. I wonder how common Wii U ads are in other countries?

woot21 out dawgs
    My gamepad is used as my primary remote in one of my rooms because the TV remote in that room doesn't work, so when I use the remote on the gamepad I always end up doing something on the Wii U's gamepad while watching TV. I'm waiting for Cloudberry Kingdom to come out in the eshop (I haven't heard of it since I saw the trailer last year so I have no idea when it will come out), the next Pokemon game for the Wii U later this year or next and the next SSB which I'm not expecting for a long time. For now, I'm just finishing all the challenges and collecting the rest of the star coins in NSMBU and just browsing the web and Miiverse when there's nothing else to do.

Page 97 of 177 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast