Page 106 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4333

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Nothing too much I want but that New Super Luigi U..and it's free no less...
    Free? Where was this stated?

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    It isn't that Rayman is such a big deal, it is the fact that a game, that for its entire development cycle was suppose to be an exclusive for the Wii U, a game a fair number of people bought the console for, at the last moment (after it was complete) got made into multi-platform title, and the Wii U version got delayed 6 months because of it.

woot21 out dawgs
    Don't forget it was originally slated to be a launch title. And it's going to be launching about a year after the console. Hell of a launch window you got there, Ubisoft.

You mean like Billy Hatcher?

Nothing too much I want but that New Super Luigi U..and it's free no less...
    They never said it was free.

Anyway, I'm kind of glad Lego City finally has a release date, but at the same time I'm upset that we didn't get any more Pikmin 3 details. Oh well, the surprise at the end of the video made up for it since I still have yet to play DKCR.

Whoops, they didn't, they said it was only available to people who owned New Super Mario Bros. U.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Whoops, they didn't, they said it was only available to people who owned New Super Mario Bros. U.
    Which, when we're talking about DLC for a game, should be pretty obvious.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Not really. Nintendo has been doing tons of Free DLC, the retro pack for NSMB2 was free for a limited time, the first FE:A DLC map is free until the 6th of March, and the first DLC dungeon for that Pokemon game is free for a limited time as well.

Free DLC is a great way to introduce the concept of what the DLC you charge for will be like, and allows the consumer to determine if they'll be purchasing any more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Not really. Nintendo has been doing tons of Free DLC, the retro pack for NSMB2 was free for a limited time, the first FE:A DLC map is free until the 6th of March, and the first DLC dungeon for that Pokemon game is free for a limited time as well.

Free DLC is a great way to introduce the concept of what the DLC you charge for will be like, and allows the consumer to determine if they'll be purchasing any more of it.
    I'm talking about how they said it was available to anyone who owned the game. Not pricing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I find it funny how people are comparing PS4 and Next Box to Wii U when we only know rumors and not really any games. As for Wii U games I really want to know how FE X SMT will work and hope we get gameplay at E3. Luigi U should be fun. Sadly I saw no Yoshis in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I find it funny how people are comparing PS4 and Next Box to Wii U when we only know rumors and not really any games. As for Wii U games I really want to know how FE X SMT will work and hope we get gameplay at E3. Luigi U should be fun. Sadly I saw no Yoshis in the trailer.
    I have no doubt Yoshi will show up a couple times, just as it did through the regular game.

I LOVE the Miiverse!!! Drawing my pictures on there is awesome!!!! You should look for "Reshiram" and yeah my 8-bit Zelda drawing. The pile of goop is dead Ganon. ^_^
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    3DS: 4511-0836-0456
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name) < click me!

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.

I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!

I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Love the WiiU, and Can't wait for LOZ, Wind Waker U. Looks beautiful. I have the deluxe (black) version, and Ninetendo Land is so fun, especially the luigi mansion game. WiiU is SOOOO fun with many people, especially w/ the ability of 5 players! Also, Miiverse, i agree, is wonderful. It's a Nintendo only twitter! Xd

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Just bought Scribblenauts Unlimited for Wii U today for $50. Great game, it was hard to understand at first, but I got it down. Completed the first two levels - the farm and the city capital.

Rumble U will be BEAST!!! Can not wait!!! Definately pairing up with family/ friends!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    Rumble U will be BEAST!!! Can not wait!!! Definately pairing up with family/ friends!
    I dunno if I can get my family to do that kind of stuff. Still, I guess I can try.

Right now, my wish would be for them to make Ni No Kuni for the Wii U. That would be the greatest thing ever. Then again, I watch it with Pewds, so I'm alright or the time being.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Totally free, as in... the whole mode? Still upset, but this and the fact that literally every retailer has put up product pages for Watch_Dogs on Wii U, has earned my forgiveness.

Better not be a ****** port, though, Ubi.
    Now Opening Shop, check out swweet stop (still setting up)
    ~ LBP and Pok'emon FTW ~

Yes, i do own an AR, but i only use it for event items, and to have more then one character save on platinum. all my pokes are legit!

HG:5113-5915-5531 name: James
    SS:3653-5306-3604 name: Swweet
    Black:0991-1864-6845 name : SWWEET
    White:1463-5495-3138 name : Swweet

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post
    Totally free, as in... the whole mode? Still upset, but this and the fact that literally every retailer has put up product pages for Watch_Dogs on Wii U, has earned my forgiveness.
    The one trailer we have of it seems like it would work extremely well with the gamepad. No need for a pop up menu, when you have access to it on the gamepad the entire time.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    The one trailer we have of it seems like it would work extremely well with the gamepad. No need for a pop up menu, when you have access to it on the gamepad the entire time.

woot21 out dawgs
    More worried about optimization... but, then again, Ubi's Wii U ports have been amog the better ones.
    ~ LBP and Pok'emon FTW ~

Yes, i do own an AR, but i only use it for event items, and to have more then one character save on platinum. all my pokes are legit!

Watch Dogs looks incredibly interesting, the more platforms it comes out on the better.

Please come out on PC.

In other news I was reading today that Capcom has released a patch for MH3U that enables voice chat and keyboard support on the Wii U, but more importantly, camera control using the ZR and ZL buttons on the Pro Controller which is fantastic news. If there are any other hardcore MH players they should realize the significance of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Watch Dogs looks incredibly interesting, the more platforms it comes out on the better.

Please come out on PC.

In other news I was reading today that Capcom has released a patch for MH3U that enables voice chat and keyboard support on the Wii U, but more importantly, camera control using the ZR and ZL buttons on the Pro Controller which is fantastic news. If there are any other hardcore MH players they should realize the significance of that.
    Not that it matters for me, since I'll be using my Classic Controller Pro with the claaaaaaw but, only Wii U Pro Controller, and not Wii U Gamepad?
    ~ LBP and Pok'emon FTW ~

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post
    Not that it matters for me, since I'll be using my Classic Controller Pro with the claaaaaaw but, only Wii U Pro Controller, and not Wii U Gamepad?
    The problem I find is that the Classic Controller is just slightly to large to make the claw comfortable. Not to mention the Dpad isn't as easy to use with my index finger as it is on the PSP. And I actually misread, the patch is for the GamePad's ZL and ZR buttons. I wonder if it'll work with the Pro Controller, then. I hope so.

Huh. This is neat.

At least Ubisoft is trying to make it up to us. I'm still angry, though.

Huh. This is neat.

At least Ubisoft is trying to make it up to us. I'm still angry, though.
    Are there Wii U cards yet? I really don't feel like straight using my credit card, when I can through a convoluted process get cheaper gas, and rewards if that is the case. Also, how is the online for the Wii U games that have it?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

No Wii U cards yet, they're gonna have em soon though. Likely waiting on the unification and eShop/Miiverse for all platforms project to pull through and then sell them, because in the ND they did reveal 3DS/Wii U point cards do exist in the future. Online however is, for me at least, a decent step up from normal consoles and likely what we're gonna see next gen. EA and Ubisoft have you go through Origin and UPlay for the online portions of their game, but your Wii U console account is tied into them.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    No Wii U cards yet, they're gonna have em soon though. Likely waiting on the unification and eShop/Miiverse for all platforms project to pull through and then sell them, because in the ND they did reveal 3DS/Wii U point cards do exist in the future. Online however is, for me at least, a decent step up from normal consoles and likely what we're gonna see next gen. EA and Ubisoft have you go through Origin and UPlay for the online portions of their game, but your Wii U console account is tied into them.
    Wait are you telling me that Nintendo of America haven't made a E-shop card that can be used on the Wii, DSi, 3DS and Wii U? Because Nintendo of Europe have, huh maybe Nintendo of Europe is better than Nintendo of America at some things.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Uh no, the European ones were 3DS only, the Wii/DSi ones separately and the Wii U doesn't have cards yet, cause the 3DS point cards are gonna be eShop cards that work for both shops. No scratch that apparently the cards do exist, but they look to be getting an update from what I remember in the Nintendo Direct.
    BLAH

Page 106 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast