Page 107 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4413

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    EA and Ubisoft have you go through Origin and UPlay for the online portions of their game, but your Wii U console account is tied into them.
    Isn't the UPlay stuff just for rewards and whatnot? Have no clue about EA and Origin because I refuse to buy anything by EA.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Isn't the UPlay stuff just for rewards and whatnot? Have no clue about EA and Origin because I refuse to buy anything by EA.
    Why's that? Day one priced DLC or micro transactions?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Sure its for rewards, but I'm kind of hoping in the future cross-platform accounts between PC and the consoles for uPlay will happen simply so I won't have to start from scratch building up the points needed for the rewards.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Why's that? Day one priced DLC or micro transactions?

woot21 out dawgs
    You do certain things in a Ubisoft game, you earn UPlay points. Use UPlay points to earn ingame crap.

The amount of points you can earn in a game is equal to the cost of all the rewards available for the game, but you can use points gained in, say, ZombiU, to obtain rewards in Assassin's Creed III.

So who's tried out the MH3U demo? I've only beaten the Lagombi so far, playing around with the different controllers. The only usable one is a Classic Controller, and unfortunately using the claw with it is not as nice as a PSP. But oh well. The game is beautiful and incredibly smooth.

I'm about to go beat Plesioth and as a side note, instead of labelling the fight as 'Hard' they should have used 'Suicidal'. Goddamn Plesioth.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So who's tried out the MH3U demo?
    I tried out the 3DS version, never played a Monster Hunter game before, and too honest I don't think the game is for me as I found it really boring.

Ah well it doesn't matter I can always trade in the game when I get the Monster Hunter Wii U bundle.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I tried out the 3DS version, never played a Monster Hunter game before, and too honest I don't think the game is for me as I found it really boring.

Ah well it doesn't matter I can always trade in the game when I get the Monster Hunter Wii U bundle.
    The demo is not indicative of the full game. But at the same time, the only extra stuff in the game is creating better equipment from the items you get from monsters so you can fight bigger monsters. Obviously, if fighting monsters isn't your thing then this game is, of course, not for you.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Obviously, if fighting monsters isn't your thing then this game is, of course, not for you.
    This pretty much.

Ah well it doesn't matter at least I will get a free Pro controller from the bundle.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    This pretty much.

Ah well it doesn't matter at least I will get a free Pro controller from the bundle.
    Which is, ironically, at this point a terrible controller for Monster Hunter. At least for people who are used to playing Monster Hunter. I kept finding myself pressing the wrong buttons because of the awkward stick layout. I really hope that when they patch the final game to support camera change with ZR and ZL on the GamePad they do so for the Pro Controller as well.

I really hope that when they patch the final game to support camera change with ZR and ZL on the GamePad they do so for the Pro Controller as well.
    Wait, they said they're patching the Gamepad controls? I haven't heard of this.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Wait, they said they're patching the Gamepad controls? I haven't heard of this.
    In Japan they've just release the patch this week. It'll probably be day one when it releases here.

WELL! Now I have a (black) Wii U in home (though is my little brother's, I'm the one in charge of keeping it working...and because he wanted to have me put it in my room).

After going through some painfully long downloads, now I have to decide who to add to my ID list...

EDIT: So I can use a Wiimote but only as a shadow in the Internet Browser. That's dumb.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 26th February 2013 at 5:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    EDIT: So I can use a Wiimote but only as a shadow in the Internet Browser. That's dumb.
    Why are you upset about that? The pad feels so much better for browsing the web.

In Japan they've just release the patch this week. It'll probably be day one when it releases here.
    Really? Do you have an article for source, please?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Really? Do you have an article for source, please?
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/18...board-support/

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Why are you upset about that? The pad feels so much better for browsing the web.
    I like having alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Or perhaps watching the clouds move! Them summabisches move fast, I tell ya!
    If they're moving fast, that means the weather will change soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    If they're moving fast, that means the weather will change soon.
    Was replying to this 15 days late really necessary?

As for actual Wii U discussion, what 1st/2nd games do you think will be surprise announcements at E3? I'm thinking we may get something Star Fox related, since it will be celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

4.6 Percent Of Developers Making Wii U Games And 2 Percent Nintendo 3DS
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/28...-nintendo-3ds/

Not surprising at all.

Was replying to this 15 days late really necessary?
    It's not like I've been around.
    As for actual Wii U discussion, what 1st/2nd games do you think will be surprise announcements at E3? I'm thinking we may get something Star Fox related, since it will be celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
    Nintendo hates Star Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Nintendo hates Star Fox.
    I lol'ed. Though considering how the last 3 Star Fox games (Adventures, Assault, and Command) have yet to come anywhere close to being as good as Star Fox 64, I wouldn't disagree with you.

Well, anyway. We know pretty much for a fact that they're going to be revealing new Mario, Zelda, and Super Smash Bros. footage at E3. As for a "surprise", my money would be either on a new Metroid, or Mario Kart U.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Well, anyway. We know pretty much for a fact that they're going to be revealing new Mario, Zelda, and Super Smash Bros. footage at E3. As for a "surprise", my money would be either on a new Metroid, or Mario Kart U.
    They've already announced Mario Kart U.

I'm thinking maybe new Kirby and Metroid games.

A new Metroid game is what I most want. Prime style, preferably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    4.6 Percent Of Developers Making Wii U Games And 2 Percent Nintendo 3DS
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/28...-nintendo-3ds/

Not surprising at all.
    Your point is? I hate the Internet, so much RAGE!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

A new Metroid game is what I most want. Prime style, preferably.
    I wouldn't like that, just because no one else they could dig up would come close to Retro's handling.

Page 107 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast