Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4413

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

I believe we've learned where you won't actually be able to save Virtual Console files to an SD card. That's why Nintendo encourages the use of approved external hard drives.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Hi, I have a question about data usage.

Let's say I transfer my Wii data to my black 32 GB Wii U. Does the data from Wii take away from the 32 GB on Wii U? I assumed it did but then I started a save file for Mario Kart Wii and it didn't show up in the Wii U data storage, but it showed up in Wii Mode under the data storage in blocks.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot >_< I don't see how it wouldn't use the 32 GB, I just wanted to double check
    The Wii U automatically separated out 512MB of the 32GB storage for Wii Mode and that's where it is saved

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I believe we've learned where you won't actually be able to save Virtual Console files to an SD card. That's why Nintendo encourages the use of approved external hard drives.
    Actually you can save Virtual Console files to an SD card if you buy a USB SD card reader.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I just opened the Eshop to see if I could download anything new, and as it's loading I get a message saying I need to update my Wii U to continue so I'm updating my Wii U as I'm typing. It's a pretty quick download too, so I'm assuming it's not too big... And now it's finished the update. My Wii U says it's on version 2.1.3 but I'm not noticing a big leap in performance when I'm switching between apps, so I hope that this update wasn't that update that was meant to shorten Wii U loading times and I hope that's coming soon.

Well, April is the month where we get that update that decreases loading times. The page also says the update will add new features. I'm hoping that's an update that brings Nintendo TVii over to where I am.
    Last edited by Mighty Arceus493; 5th March 2013 at 2:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    I just opened the Eshop to see if I could download anything new, and as it's loading I get a message saying I need to update my Wii U to continue so I'm updating my Wii U as I'm typing. It's a pretty quick download too, so I'm assuming it's not too big... And now it's finished the update. My Wii U says it's on version 2.1.3 but I'm not noticing a big leap in performance when I'm switching between apps, so I hope that this update wasn't that update that was meant to shorten Wii U loading times and I hope that's coming soon.
    When that update is released I'm sure you'll hear about it. Nintendo will let everyone know.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    For starters, the 3DS does NOT have a Flipnote Studio.

http://i.minus.com/ibwrOOFJAo8xCw.jpg
    Wii U debug from a while ago. This things slowly turning out real, Flipnote Studio might be the next victim if that article doesn't have an error.
    BLAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSA0RhbakoA
    New trailer for Game and Wario, its out in 5 days for Japan. I swear to god this thing is gonna be a sleeper hit, it just looks so amazing. 16 minigames might not sound like much, but all 16 look to have some pretty deep gameplay.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    http://i.minus.com/ibwrOOFJAo8xCw.jpg
    Wii U debug from a while ago. This things slowly turning out real, Flipnote Studio might be the next victim if that article doesn't have an error.
    Why are we of the belief that a Wii U debug menu was prognosticating for 3DS software?

-----
    Words to|live by

Why are we of the belief that a Wii U debug menu was prognosticating for 3DS software?
    Because Soul Hackers? I dunno, it could go both ways for Wii U and 3DS software. Not to mention even if its the Wii U Miiverse its a universal feature to be implemented everywhere, so perhaps it was stuff for both consoles. Either way, that list is pretty much finished bar Metroid and Metal Gear Solid.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    I dunno, it could go both ways for Wii U and 3DS software. Not to mention even if its the Wii U Miiverse its a universal feature to be implemented everywhere, so perhaps it was stuff for both consoles.
    ...or, in being a Wii U debug screen, isn't it more logical to assume the entire list is forthcoming Wii U software (assuming we're interpreting it properly) and that a Flipnote Studio for Wii U is forthcoming as well?

-----
    Words to|live by

...or, in being a Wii U debug screen, isn't it more logical to assume the entire list is forthcoming Wii U software (assuming we're interpreting it properly) and that a Flipnote Studio for Wii U is forthcoming as well?
    Fair enough, all of those seem likely for it bar Soul Hackers.
    BLAH

Since I played pokemon Blue and Red I Hope that Nintendo will make a 3d version of Pokemon.. I Think that it would be one of the most populair and greatest games ever..

Guess you never heard of X and Y then.

Das niet zoals ik bedoel, ik bedoel als zelda zeg maar.. Maar dan met pokemons zoals de ds spellen.. hele grote verschillende gebieden e.d.

Tomorrow is that day of the week when the eshop gets new stuff (in Australia at least) and there's been nothing new for the last two weeks, but I'm just constantly waiting for Cloudberry Kingdom. Has that game come out in any country yet? The website says nothing, and all I'd love to know is if it will come out by March? I need a challenge soon! (I'm impatient when it comes to games.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    Tomorrow is that day of the week when the eshop gets new stuff (in Australia at least) and there's been nothing new for the last two weeks, but I'm just constantly waiting for Cloudberry Kingdom. Has that game come out in any country yet? The website says nothing, and all I'd love to know is if it will come out by March? I need a challenge soon! (I'm impatient when it comes to games.)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudberry_Kingdom

No release date at all and next to no information. Don't count on it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudberry_Kingdom

No release date at all and next to no information. Don't count on it.
    Dang it!

Looks like I won't be getting any new Wii U games until September onwards... Unless Pokémon Rumble U will come out in the coming months, which it would/should.

It feels good to make pieces of art in Miiverse.

My Zelda post is all about DINNER.

Has anyone had issues with having their power supply powered hdds working?
    I got a 2 TB MyBook today (WDBACW0020HBK, one of the recommended ones), but the wii u doesn't seem to read it, regardless of which usb I use.

Looking around the only thing I can think of is to get a y cable, but every time I've seen it referenced it's been with other hdds of different brans, sizes or without the power supply.

It worries me that some people say that the Wii U will fail and Nintendo will become a Third Party company like Sega. And that 3rd Party Games are aiming for PS3 & 360 than the Wii U. Why does this still worry me, does anyone know that the Wii U will be alright? And that the 3rd parties are taking their time to adapt to the new system

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    It worries me that some people say that the Wii U will fail and Nintendo will become a Third Party company like Sega. And that 3rd Party Games are aiming for PS3 & 360 than the Wii U. Why does this still worry me, does anyone know that the Wii U will be alright? And that the 3rd parties are taking their time to adapt to the new system
    People have been saying Nintendo will fail for years now. This is nothing new. Haters be damned. Though I will say the Wii U's titles are a little barren right now, even if the big first party games are in development... Time will tell.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Have you forgotten the 3DS's rocky start before it took off like a damn rocket with nitro half a year later? The people you met are surely not even doing the research.

Stop making posts like this. Stop.

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast