Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4410

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I doubt that was the reason why Grand Thief Auto 5 got delayed, beside Lego City looks to be a better game.
    Sad thing is it actually does lol However I'm sure people will bash it for being a "kiddy game" I find myself playing more kiddy stuff the older I get. I mean I do play the occasional adult games Spiderman,Batman and Assassin's Creed but idk kiddy games seem to have more fun and creativity. I mean Wonderful 101 looks to be a bunch of fun but I hear people calling it shovelware and kiddy. (Note the people bashing it are people with CoD videos on their channel and I heard CoD fans troll others not all of course. I'm sure CoD has nice people too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I'm sure CoD has nice people too.
    You've never played CoD online, have you?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You've never played CoD online, have you?

woot21 out dawgs

I did back in late 2010 when I tried CoD BO and found it boring Not bashing just my opinion. Not really a fan of War games (Well like Mass Effect which was kinda a war with guns but I guess that doesn't count lol)

I'm really hoping the delay for GTA 5 might mean Rockstar may do a version for Wii U that could end up being ready by the regular launch (September)
    I wouldn't count on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    3rd party games?

I don't blame him though, Nintendo isn't exactly being innovative with their 1st party titles.
    They've barely released any first party titles, how can you condemn them now?

I doubt that was the reason why Grand Thief Auto 5 got delayed, beside Lego City looks to be a better game.
    Sad thing is it actually does lol However I'm sure people will bash it for being a "kiddy game" I find myself playing more kiddy stuff the older I get. I mean I do play the occasional adult games Spiderman,Batman and Assassin's Creed but idk kiddy games seem to have more fun and creativity. I mean Wonderful 101 looks to be a bunch of fun but I hear people calling it shovelware and kiddy. (Note the people bashing it are people with CoD videos on their channel and I heard CoD fans troll others not all of course. I'm sure CoD has nice people too.
    Lego City looks very good, but there's no way it will ever be as good as GTA. GTA has a much wider scope, and a much larger budget as well. Looking forward to playing both.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hoping Lego has wifi multiplayer tbh. I'm pretty sure nothing has been confirmed as of yet unless I missed something.

Why does my Wii U freeze every time I'm on the Miiverse looking at a post with over 15 comments/replies? I have to keep unplugging it from the AC Adapter/Cord and I've done that around 5 times now. I don't find it good to keep unplugging my Wii U since I can't turn it off any other way, but has anyone else had a similar problem or is it just my console?

What the hell, Ubisoft not only delayed Rayman Legends, but they forfeited its exclusivity. September release is fine, but only if it was for the other platforms. Its basically a finished game considering how it was to be released in a couple of weeks, but now, nothing its gone. I don't have a Wii U, but considering how buying one in the near future is a goal, having no Legends till then is a bummer.
    BLAH

Yup, it looks like Rayman Legends is going multiplatform after Rayman fans of other console owners nagged Ubisoft about having it in their machines.

The Wii U version better be the top one. They can't surely replicate the fifth playable character.

And if anything, it's got a heavy contender on the other two consoles. GTA V happens to come out that very same month from what I heard.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 7th February 2013 at 6:45 PM.

Yep, its being sent out with so many other games. Origins did well enough however, so it won't matter too much. Also, Miiverse is apparently on fire with this. Ubisoft ticked off the wrong people.
    BLAH

I'm just worried that we'll get a watered down version of it as a result of it getting ported to the other consoles.

Surely they could have had the Wii U version release on it's intended original release date then have the ported versions come out later
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

So they're delaying the finished Wii U version to port it to the the other consoles? That's a dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Also, Miiverse is apparently on fire with this. Ubisoft ticked off the wrong people.
    Did they? Did they really?

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    If that's true, Miiverse is like the best place to hear everyone's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If that's true, Miiverse is like the best place to hear everyone's comments.
    Then what are we doing sitting around here for? To Miiverse.

closes Wii U Internet browser and opens Miiverse

I don't know how it's going to affect Ubisoft. If it sells well on the other systems then by all means they made a smart move. No less, there are two problems that could arise. Like stated earlier, the Wii U version could have less content. On the other hand, how to implement Murphy onto the other consoles? Sony has the PlayStation Move which is good for them while Microsoft is going to struggle here however both could accept simple analog and button input. Then there's the possibility where the levels that utilize Murphy aren't included in the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions but they now have new levels instead.

Long story short, I don't know what to say. It's going to look good and play nice on the Wii U but if the other versions get more...what can I say? Money's money.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Well if you consider that people likely bought the console with incentive to buy this as well, to an extent yes. Legends was due this month, and being moved back to September would piss off many. Especially those who really wanted it. Its not too bad, and I'm not using hyperbole, but they ticked off enough people for sure.
    BLAH

What's a Rayman? Is it related to the Rabbids?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    What's a Rayman? Is it related to the Rabbids?

woot21 out dawgs
    No, Ubisoft is bring back the limbless hero once again to his roots and is changing the Wii U exclusive to be multiplatform.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I don't know how it's going to affect Ubisoft. If it sells well on the other systems then by all means they made a smart move. No less, there are two problems that could arise. Like stated earlier, the Wii U version could have less content.
    It depends on what date Ubisoft release it on, since it will be going up against GTA V which will put a dent into it sales.

On the other hand, how to implement Murphy onto the other consoles? Sony has the PlayStation Move which is good for them while Microsoft is going to struggle here however both could accept simple analog and button input. Then there's the possibility where the levels that utilize Murphy aren't included in the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions but they now have new levels instead.
    Either all three version will have Murphy or it get drop, since Microsoft won't let Ubisoft release the game for the 360 if it doesn't have what the other version has, which is also why the long delay for the Wii U version since they have to be released at the same time.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

It depends on what date Ubisoft release it on, since it will be going up against GTA V which will put a dent into it sales.
    GTA V isn't the only game people will be buying for the whole month of September. They aren't competitive products anyway; the majority of people who buy GTA V are probably not interested in Rayman, and vice versa. It's not like there's a lot of competition for vibrant 2D platformers anyway.

GTA V isn't the only game people will be buying for the whole month of September. They aren't competitive products anyway; the majority of people who buy GTA V are probably not interested in Rayman, and vice versa. It's not like there's a lot of competition for vibrant 2D platformers anyway.
    It can still have its sales eaten, not because the products released around it are similar, but because some people can't buy all the games that are released in September. Which is basically the only month of the year games are released.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

There's always going to be a major blockbuster released at some point each month. So should there only be one game released each month? It's crazy to assume that releasing a very different product to give consumers an alternative is a bad idea.

Of course, there are no guarantees in selling games, but I don't think any of us is in any position to question Ubisoft's business motives for delaying a game to launch it next to GTA. They aren't dumb.

Either all three version will have Murphy or it get drop, since Microsoft won't let Ubisoft release the game for the 360 if it doesn't have what the other version has, which is also why the long delay for the Wii U version since they have to be released at the same time.
    Any idea on how they could implement him on the other consoles? All I can think of is extra controllers.

They aren't dumb.
    No, but they sure didn't mind delaying Rayman for some stupid ports.

Any idea on how they could implement him on the other consoles? All I can think of is extra controllers.
    They will properly map it to the second analog stick since the game is a 2D side scroller, thus doesn't require the player to control the camera.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Page 103 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast