Page 104 of 176 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    No, Ubisoft is bring back the limbless hero once again to his roots and is changing the Wii U exclusive to be multiplatform.
    It was a joke. I know what/who Rayman is.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Of course, there are no guarantees in selling games, but I don't think any of us is in any position to question Ubisoft's business motives for delaying a game to launch it next to GTA. They aren't dumb.
    How does Ubisoft make more sales in intentionally delaying the Wii U version until September? February is a month where there aren't as many popular games coming out, so it would've stood out more and sold better.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Check the last page and you will see that someone already posted that news, something you should have check before posting old news.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Check the last page and you will see that someone already posted that news, something you should have check before posting old news.
    Or just look up a couple posts and find that everyone was already discussing it.

Speaking of which, at least one developer is very unhappy with this situation. http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/08/wii-u-...ties-3398942/?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    GTA V is going to kill their sales in September. You'll see...
    It just not GTA V that will eat the sales the Wii U Mario game and Wind Waker HD will be released around those time period, furthermore you also got the release of Pokémon X and Y the month after.

The game will not pull in the sales that Ubisoft expects it do, thus making the delay and porting it a waste of time and money.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

It just not GTA V that will eat the sales the Wii U Mario game and Wind Waker HD will be released around those time period, furthermore you also got the release of Pokémon X and Y the month after.
    Are you really expecting the 3D Mario game to be released only a few months after its first reveal at E3?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Are you really expecting the 3D Mario game to be released only a few months after its first reveal at E3?
    Of course I do. Remember Mario Galaxy was released a year after the Wii was launch and Nintendo lately have been releasing a Mario game every year.

^ Best post ever.

Yet it didn't release until a year after being shown. You're mixing factors and indicators here into false pretenses.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I'm thinking Wii U Mario may be released closer to Christmas time. So maybe Novemberish.

And I can't wait to see what it's like, we really need some big blockbuster titles like Mario (and I mean a completely new Mario, not the same old "New" Super Mario Rehash Bros. we got at the Wii U's launch) to show us what the Wii U can really do.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Well, it's certainly possible for a 3D Mario game to be released at the end of the year, but I'm not really counting it at this time. It would be nice, though.

Also, even though Scribblenauts Unlimited was delayed in Europe, it was up for a short time and then yanked from the Wii U eShop. Guess who was able to download it.

The game will not pull in the sales that Ubisoft expects it do, thus making the delay and porting it a waste of time and money.
    But what makes you so sure? Ubisoft has access to numbers and data analysis that you'll never see. They have a better vision of the market than you do. I'm not trying to act as a Ubisoft apologist, but neither you nor I are in any legitimate position to make any claims about the business position of Rayman.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Well, it's certainly possible for a 3D Mario game to be released at the end of the year, but I'm not really counting it at this time. It would be nice, though.
    Well they gotta do something to step their game up with the Wii U, the launch titles have been kinda meh, and with Microsoft and Sony's new consoles on the horizon, they're going to need some better games to sell the Wii U since it's pretty much a generation behind as far as hardware goes. They need to come out with something to wow us ASAP if they're going to survive this gen, and nothing so far has really accomplished that.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well they gotta do something to step their game up with the Wii U, the launch titles have been kinda meh, and with Microsoft and Sony's new consoles on the horizon, they're going to need some better games to sell the Wii U since it's pretty much a generation behind as far as hardware goes. They need to come out with something to wow us ASAP if they're going to survive this gen, and nothing so far has really accomplished that.
    Speaking of Sony's new console... This doesn't seem to be copying Nintendo, again, at all.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.

It's funny, Every gen, i'd be desperate to get a new Nintendo console, but this time around, I'm not even thinking about the Wii U much at all, even with the Mario game. Even after I get my tax refund back in a few weeks, i'm not planning on getting one. Could it be i'm getting older and video games are behind me?.....Nah, because i'm playing my 360 alot more than i use to and my DS and 3DS XL. So basically its just the Wii U im not particually interested in nor my old Wii.

KInda sad though, seeing as how I've been a Nintendo fan since i was little. Maybe when the new 3D Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros come out, i'll get one. But fir now its Xbox 360 24/7.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

If there were people who were going to buy the Wii U this month just so they could get Rayman Legends, I think the delay could effect Wii U sales. Btw, apparently another demo is coming out for Rayman Legends soon, just for the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Speaking of Sony's new console... This doesn't seem to be copying Nintendo, again, at all.

woot21 out dawgs
    I don't mind if Sony tries to make the next Playstation some kind of entertainment/media centre, but I swear if they actually make a gamepad like the Wii U gamepad...

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    It's funny, Every gen, i'd be desperate to get a new Nintendo console, but this time around, I'm not even thinking about the Wii U much at all, even with the Mario game. Even after I get my tax refund back in a few weeks, i'm not planning on getting one. Could it be i'm getting older and video games are behind me?.....Nah, because i'm playing my 360 alot more than i use to and my DS and 3DS XL. So basically its just the Wii U im not particually interested in nor my old Wii.

KInda sad though, seeing as how I've been a Nintendo fan since i was little. Maybe when the new 3D Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros come out, i'll get one. But fir now its Xbox 360 24/7.
    That's not your fault, there just haven't been any huge hits on the Wii U yet. Wait until E3 comes around and they announce new 3D Mario and stuff for it, then you'll have a reason to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's not your fault, there just haven't been any huge hits on the Wii U yet. Wait until E3 comes around and they announce new 3D Mario and stuff for it, then you'll have a reason to buy it.
    The moment something very official about SSB4 comes out, you'll bet that will create a stampede.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    But what makes you so sure? Ubisoft has access to numbers and data analysis that you'll never see. They have a better vision of the market than you do. I'm not trying to act as a Ubisoft apologist, but neither you nor I are in any legitimate position to make any claims about the business position of Rayman.
    That is true, I guess will have to wait and see what will actually happen comes September.

woot21 out dawgs
    Isn't how the Sixaxis came to be because Sony saw the Wiimote and tried to do the same thing but not done well?

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post

It just means that you are growing out of Nintendo console and moving on to new console nothing more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    If there were people who were going to buy the Wii U this month just so they could get Rayman Legends, I think the delay could effect Wii U sales. Btw, apparently another demo is coming out for Rayman Legends soon, just for the Wii U.
    Wow that is pretty much a slap in the face for anyone planning to buy the game.

^ Best post ever.

The moment something very official about SSB4 comes out, you'll bet that will create a stampede.
    Worse than the stampede will be the reaction on here. Don't forget the shitfest that was the Brawl threads on here. That shitstorm is what all true super noobs strive for.

woot21 out dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    You know, if they keep releasing demos for Rayman Legends, eventually, we're going to have the entire game before the new release date even arrives.

Right, but that's another E3 topic, my point is we don't really have much now, so it's better to wait at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Already got a reply by the post maker, but its going to be like 3D Land/MK 7 for the Wii U. Demos are gonna be at E3, with releases this winter. It slowly saved the 3DS, its gonna slowly save the Wii U as well. Holiday season Wii U is going to be a beast if you look at the delay with a positive look out, 5 games or more are gonna make the console so worth it. And the hilarity ensues, with even the developers pissed off at this decision. Nothing anyone can do really, but man oh man Ubisoft's higher-ups are hilarious. Probably high on greed too.
    Worse than the stampede will be the reaction on here. Don't forget the shitfest that was the Brawl threads on here. That shitstorm is what all true super noobs strive for.

woot21 out dawgs
    SPPF great purge of 2013-2014 with a Dojo V2 would be the best thing to experience ever. Sitting back and watching the world burn is a wonderful thing in the long run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ciJ5sVe2v6U
    Oh and here's the uPlay group, if no one has seen the madness in there yet.
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 9th February 2013 at 11:48 AM.
    BLAH

Sorry for the double post but:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...rayman-legends
    Even the team behind the game is pissed off about this, to the extent that they're protesting about it.
    BLAH

Page 104 of 176 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast