Page 105 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4410

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...rayman-legends
    Even the team behind the game is pissed off about this, to the extent that they're protesting about it.
    Least we aren't the only ones mad
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Well the developers also have complete justification for being mad, considering how the game was complete, they actually worked overtime the last month or so to get it done by February to release it, and now they have to work on porting it, making additional demos, and not having time till September to actually do something else. Hopefully Ubisoft won't get too mad, cause Ancel is pretty awesome, and so is the team.
    BLAH

They still should've released the Wii U version and just had it be a timed exclusive.

Yet another game I specifically bought the console for gets delayed, again. What's next? Pikmin 3 again? Wonderful 101 again?
    Last edited by Clamps; 12th February 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    They still should've released the Wii U version and just had it be a timed exclusive.

Yet another game I specifically bought the console for gets delayed, again. What's next? Pikmin 3 again? Wonderful 101 again?
    Nah, they'll just delay the first trailer of SSB4, so they can put Sonic in it.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Maybe you should sign that petition to release the Wii U version now!

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Or people could do something with a greater effect, like watching paint dry.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Oh no, there's a bubble!

Let's end this discussion! Long story short, Rayman Legends is not multi platform. Whether this will make Ubisoft more money or not, who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. If there's one thing I do know, I'm going to buy the original Wii U version (unless the PS3 version has more content for some reason).

So...what do you guys want to talk about now?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

How about waiting for a Cubs World Series?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.

I dunno, I've always preferred watching grass grow.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Or perhaps watching the clouds move! Them summabisches move fast, I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    No thanks, I'll go do something more productive, like nothing.

Meh, it probably won't be anything to interesting (at least not to me), I think they want to hold some of the good stuff for E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

We just did this two weeks ago, didn't we?

Wait, on Valentine's day? PLEASE GIVE ME LOVE PLUS. PLEASE.

No thanks, I'll go do something more productive, like nothing.
    That's the spirit!

The big announcement will be that Nintendo is no longer partnering with Ubisoft, and that any Rabids game put into a Wii U, following the next update will never work again.

woot21 out dawgs

We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    The big announcement will be that Nintendo is no longer partnering with Ubisoft, and that any Rabids game put into a Wii U, following the next update will never work again.

woot21 out dawgs
    That would be positively magnificent.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Since we just got that Coro Coro leak of Pokemon Rumble U, I think we will get some news on that in a few hours on the Nintendo Direct as well as some release dates. I'm just hoping for some more Pokemon X and Y news (which we have a 1% chance of seeing in the Nintendo Direct.) Well, time to see if I can keep my eyes open until 1:00 in the morning; I prefer seeing the ND live.

woot21 out dawgs
    But *** Creed and possible Watch Dogs on Wii U are things I want. Never knew Rayman was such a big game people cared about so much tbh.

I know I'm the only one but would like them to announce the DVR function for WiiTvii to be working soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    But *** Creed and possible Watch Dogs on Wii U are things I want. Never knew Rayman was such a big game people cared about so much tbh.

I know I'm the only one but would like them to announce the DVR function for WiiTvii to be working soon
    It isn't that Rayman is such a big deal, it is the fact that a game, that for its entire development cycle was suppose to be an exclusive for the Wii U, a game a fair number of people bought the console for, at the last moment (after it was complete) got made into multi-platform title, and the Wii U version got delayed 6 months because of it.

woot21 out dawgs

Oh man, oh man, oh man! New Super Luigi U expansion pack, play as Luigi, and apparently an entirely new world map+ levels DLC. They've gonna Luigi mad today at Nintendo.
    Zelda Miiverse also announced, to talk about the best series obviously.
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 14th February 2013 at 3:18 PM.
    BLAH

Oh man, oh man, oh man! New Super Luigi U expansion pack, play as Luigi, and apparently an entirely new world map+ levels DLC. They've gonna Luigi mad today at Nintendo.
    That Nintendo Direct was kind of boring for me. Nothing revealed that I'm interested in. Ah well, still great games coming out soon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

When did they announce a Smash Bros. Miiverse? We can all go there and post horrible rooster ideas.

woot21 out dawgs

When did they announce a Smash Bros. Miiverse? We can all go there and post horrible rooster ideas.
    You mean like Billy Hatcher?

Nothing too much I want but that New Super Luigi U...
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 14th February 2013 at 9:16 PM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 105 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast