Page 112 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4424

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Wow! That's quite a bit faster! I usually don't care too much about loading times, but a comparison like that shows that they can make a difference.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

It's definitely quite an improvement, a much needed one as well. The current load times are atrocious.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I have a wii u and im not gonna lie its pretty awesome, besides the slow loading times sometimes, its pretty dope!!

Hey everyone. I'm kinda new to the forums and I didn't know if I could create a thread for this so I though this thread should be a good place to post u.u

So as most of you probably know, Pokémon X/Y will come out this year for the 3DS and until today I really didn't care about it but as I want to play this title I'm starting to think about the possibility of buying it... There's a problem though. I also would like to get a Wii U but I don't want to get both.
    Would you please tell me which one you think I should go for and why? Both seem pretty sweet but I'm having trouble deciding which one to pick up. Are the games for 3DS or Wii U any good? Are they really new consoles and that different from the DSi and Wii? Please help =) Thanks!
    Last edited by ~Azurill~; 27th March 2013 at 5:11 PM.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Why do you want us telling you how to spend your money on hardware and games that you'll be playing?

Official release lists and other upcoming software for both consoles are public and quite visible, as are visual materials for the nearest releases. Look through them, find video footage and previews and see what piques your interest. If there's an individual game for which doing all that still doesn't give you an answer, inquire about that, but simply asking "tell me how to spend my time and money" isn't going to net you any worthwhile answers because it's too wide and general of a question.

Trying to compare the 3DS and the Wii U is going to prove similarly fruitless - one costs almost twice as much as the other and the two are going to provide very different experiences.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

To anyone who owns the Wii U version of Sonic and Allstar racing transformed have you experienced the game crashing on you? I just want to know if the game if faulty or if my copy is faulty, before I return it.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    To anyone who owns the Wii U version of Sonic and Allstar racing transformed have you experienced the game crashing on you? I just want to know if the game if faulty or if my copy is faulty, before I return it.
    So that's the reason why the game's on sale for $29.99 on the eShop right now!

So that's the reason why the game's on sale for $29.99 on the eShop right now!
    I don't think that's quite right.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't think that's quite right.
    I know. I was being sarcastic. Should've pointed that out...

Don't see why, should've been obvious that it was sarcasm.

But anyway, I've never had it crash on me. On the other hand, I haven't played it since mid-December.

I know. I was being sarcastic. Should've pointed that out...
    I know you were. Don't worry.

Okay, this was stated earlier on this forum but blue text indicates sarcasm.

Here's some news on an upcoming update for the racer which is having problems on all consoles.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Still waiting on when we'll hear about whether Ryo Hazuki, Segata Sanshiro and Hatsune Miku will be DLC characters in the game or not.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I don't know about Miku. Doesn't she cost a arm and a leg to license?
    Last edited by Jb; 29th March 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Well, it depends. I mean, it is a Sega published game, as are the Project DIVA games. Not to mention, Phantasy Star Online 2 (which is free-to-play) is bringing in a ton of Miku stuff. So I imagine it wouldn't be too hard for that to happen in All-Stars. Game's not out in Japan, yet, either. So it might help boost things over there, as well.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Unreal Engine 4 is sadly not coming to Wii U.
    Nintendo will have to do something about making a gaming engine exclusive to Wii U to make it more like a New Generation console (I'm sick of people calling a Wii U a Current Gen like Xbox 360 or PS3, when in reality it's A NEW-GEN SYSTEM JUST RELEASED A YEAR BEFORE PS4, it's not like a Dreamcast where the damage of failure consoles before took effect on Sega) I hope Nintendo invents a Engine that can support almost any Third party game and run it well! We know Nintendo is smarter than some Xbox and PS fans think!
    I still can't wait to update my Wii U this April with the new Frameware and a better HTML5!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

^It's been confirmed that Unreal 4 can scale to Wii U, so it's coming, but it won't run as well or look as good as on the more advanced next-gen consoles.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Also, it's just graphics. I care more about companies not shying away from the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    We know Nintendo is smarter than some Xbox and PS fans think
    Then why did Nintendo:

-Release the Wii Mini when the Wii U sales weren't picking up,
    -Still don't have a universal account system.
    - Delay release of Scribblenauts Unlimited, in Europe,
    - Not release Kirby Dream Collection in Europe,
    - let a crap load of shovel ware game on the Wii,

Yeah Nintendo isn't that perfect as you would like to believe.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Unreal Engine 4 is sadly not coming to Wii U.
    Nintendo will have to do something about making a gaming engine exclusive to Wii U to make it more like a New Generation console (I'm sick of people calling a Wii U a Current Gen like Xbox 360 or PS3, when in reality it's A NEW-GEN SYSTEM JUST RELEASED A YEAR BEFORE PS4,
    No, it is a current-gen console. It's a new console using the same technology powering current-gen systems. That's why it's can't run UE4.

I hope Nintendo invents a Engine that can support almost any Third party game and run it well!
    That's not how engines work.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Yeah Nintendo isn't that perfect as you would like to believe.
    You might have a point here, but none of what you listed are really it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Well, it depends. I mean, it is a Sega published game, as are the Project DIVA games. Not to mention, Phantasy Star Online 2 (which is free-to-play) is bringing in a ton of Miku stuff. So I imagine it wouldn't be too hard for that to happen in All-Stars. Game's not out in Japan, yet, either. So it might help boost things over there, as well.
    Well I hope so. I just can't remember the last time she was represented in a English game.
    We know Nintendo is smarter than some Xbox and PS fans think!
    No they're not. Honestly, I don't even want to bash the Wii U, but it's getting kinda hard to defend it. The whole "Nintendo is about fun!" argument is getting old. They need to get with the time, I know they can, but they won't. I doesn't matter if the price of the system increases, you're still paying a lot for past gen tech anyway. Not to mention 3rd party guys shying away from it, the reason it has no games.

Lego City Undercover has all my praise forever
    I love it so much

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Lego City Undercover has all my praise forever
    I love it so much

It really is awesome

Page 112 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast