Page 114 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Having beaten Lego City earlier today (and then messing around the city afterword) I'm willing to say it's a must have.

It was just so enjoyable (& charming as hell) start to finish, and the last couple of assignments are pretty amazing. It really finishes strong.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Having beaten Lego City earlier today (and then messing around the city afterword) I'm willing to say it's a must have.

It was just so enjoyable (& charming as hell) start to finish, and the last couple of assignments are pretty amazing. It really finishes strong.
    What's it like post-game, exploring the city? Still lot's to dick around with?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    What's it like post-game, exploring the city? Still lot's to dick around with?
    Yeah you just explore around the city to your heart's content. You won't be constantly nagged to go to the next objective , which is nice.
    There's a ton of stuff to find and do, especially if you were like me and only mildly explored near by areas as you moved from place to place during the story (I only had ~37 % completion when I beat the game. Even after an hour or two of post-game I'm only like ~10%).

There are post-game-exclusive challenges/secrets, by the way. You need Rex Fury to move those big blocks with orange handles and you don't get him until the final mission (and he's a million studs to buy).

Yeah you just explore around the city to your heart's content. You won't be constantly nagged to go to the next objective , which is nice.
    There's a ton of stuff to find and do, especially if you were like me and only mildly explored near by areas as you moved from place to place during the story (I only had ~37 % completion when I beat the game. Even after an hour or two of post-game I'm only like ~10%).

There are post-game-exclusive challenges/secrets, by the way. You need Rex Fury to move those big blocks with orange handles and you don't get him until the final mission (and he's a million studs to buy).
    Hmmm, I may end up picking this up, when I stop playing Monster Hunter so much.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hmmm, I may end up picking this up, when I stop playing Monster Hunter so much.
    The only complaint I have about it are the load times. There are not a lot of them, but the ones that are there are pretty lengthy. I'm guessing because it loads up the entire set piece at once (Lego City isn't divided by load screens; the special mission set pieces aren't divided by load screens), but you only get significant load times when:
    -Loading up the game
    -Starting the game
    -Going to a special mission
    -Going back to lego city

The first two are the real kickers

The only complaint I have about it are the load times. There are not a lot of them, but the ones that are there are pretty lengthy. I'm guessing because it loads up the entire set piece at once (Lego City isn't divided by load screens; the special mission set pieces aren't divided by load screens), but you only get significant load times when:
    -Loading up the game
    -Starting the game
    -Going to a special mission
    -Going back to lego city

The first two are the real kickers
    Eh loading and starting the game isn't a big deal for me, I can do other things while that happens. As long as it's not a huge problem during actual play it's fine.

I was also considering buying this game, but when I found out there was no multiplayer for me and my friends to play on, I decided against buying it, but I might get it some day.

There's also a chance for the Tales series to come to Wii U, if the Wii U gets more support.

I'm still waiting for Tales 3DS. Why do they keep making Vita Tales remakes that will never be released in North America?

I wouldn't mind a Tales Wii U. Then it'd finally have a real game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Unless it's on the level of Tempest

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I'm still waiting for Tales 3DS. Why do they keep making Vita Tales remakes that will never be released in North America?
    Because they make them with the Japanese audience in mind, as well as want to use a handheld that has the most power behind it?

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Because they make them with the Japanese audience in mind, as well as want to use a handheld that has the most power behind it?
    Wonder when it'll be the day they make something for Americans and Europeans.

And Indians, and Africans, and Asians, and Hawaiians.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Wonder when it'll be the day they make something for Americans and Europeans.

And Indians, and Africans, and Asians, and Hawaiians.
    Very likely never.

I can see it now...Tales of America staring George Washington.

No less, I agree with making games solely with the people of your country in mind. The only reason we're waiting for a new game for the Nintendo system is because Symphonia was so good. No less, it was upgraded and ported to the PS2. Same with Graces which was originally on the Wii. Looking at the PS4's power compared to the Wii U's, I doubt another Tales for Nintendo's system will come around soon unless there's a massive gimmick utilizing the game-pad or being a crossover with one of Nintendo's franchises. Actually, scratch that last point, I have a feeling PETA would be all over that.

Anyways, this is the wrong thread to discuss this, let's change the topic of discussion.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

, as well as want to use a handheld that has the most power behind it?
    I'll never understand this reasoning with them. What's point of it being on a powerful console if no one owns said console and the game doesn't even do as good as the orginal?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Actually, scratch that last point, I have a feeling PETA would be all over that.
    What? How do you figure that?

I'll never understand this reasoning with them. What's point of it being on a powerful console if no one owns said console and the game doesn't even do as good as the orginal?
    Probably because they want that console's power to make the game they envisioned. They keep doing it, so they're at least selling enough to make it viable.

What? How do you figure that?
    Black and Blue. What other Nintendo franchise would blend well with the Tales series?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Fire Emblem seems to be the closest match.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Fire Emblem seems to be the closest match.
    And even that's a stretch.

Still trolling huh?

It has plenty of games people are just idiots and don't actually see it due to having their heads up in their ***.

Besdies FF 13-3 would be more fun then a Tales game

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Still trolling huh?

It has plenty of games people are just idiots and don't actually see it due to having their heads up in their ***.

I'm not trolling, actually that last part of your comment is the biggest troll post in this thread.

Such as? No really tell me as I would love to play these games and the Wii U e-shop is so barren.

That would be your opinion not fact.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Such as? No really tell me as I would love to play these games and the Wii U e-shop is so barren.

Lego City
    *** Creed
    Batman
    Mass Effect
    Need for Speed
    Scripplenauts
    Darksiders 2
    and
    Monster Hunter are a few that come to mind

That would be your opinion not fact.
    No I know but pretty much the majority people I know are more into FF over Tales and jsut seems FF is more pop between the two

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    There's Lego City!

And Rayman Legends!

...Oh wait.

No I know but pretty much the majority people I know are more into FF over Tales and jsut seems FF is more pop between the two
    Final Fantasy is more popular, that's why the majority of people you know prefers it, but that doesn't mean it's more fun. Especially anything to do with XIII, one of the worst entries in the series. Tales games and pretty much the best JRPGs gameplay wise bar like two games.

Also, where's the list of games?

Page 114 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast