Page 120 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

AAA has nothing to do with quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    ... who in their right mind says Aliens CM is an AAA title? That game is broken beyond belief! Thank GOD it's not on the Wii U.
    That's what most people on gaming forums think, and it's true that it is AWFUL. But for some reason facebook people don't know anything about ratings and reviews.

And for some reason you don't understand that AAA doesn't have anything to do with quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And for some reason you don't understand that AAA doesn't have anything to do with quality.

I do understand that. But the thing is that A:CM is NOT a AAA also due to it being poorly developed, not being developed by a major developer, and not advertised that well besides the two E3 appearences.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I do understand that. But the thing is that A:CM is NOT a AAA also due to it being poorly developed, not being developed by a major developer, and not advertised that well besides the two E3 appearences.
    You don't seem to understand what "AAA" means. Aliens: Colonial Marines is a AAA title and was developed by a major developer, well it was suppose to be, and it was advertised as a big AAA title. The fact that the game quality is poor doesn't mean that isn't.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    AAA (IIRC) has more to do with a game's scale and costs, not so much its quality. Most of those reasons have nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yeah, Miiverse doesn't affect something getting released or changed any more than the community channels Nintendo already had.
    This one's a little different, considering Miiverse is accessed through the console Nintendo makes, which in turn requires they themselves deal with overlooking its entirety, as opposed to having mostly volunteer mods and what not.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I thought everyone knew this already.

Well, at least about the White Pikmin.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I thought everyone knew this already.

Well, at least about the White Pikmin.
    Most people probably assumed but it's now confirmed.

Most people probably assumed but it's now confirmed.
    Assumed is the wrong term.

I remember seeing White Pikmin in the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Assumed is the wrong term.

I remember seeing White Pikmin in the trailers.
    By all means point them out. No less, new artwork with white and purple, rejoice people. I just hope they lack onions like the last game.

Miyamoto said they were still in the game in an interview, but that they were hidden or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This one's a little different, considering Miiverse is accessed through the console Nintendo makes, which in turn requires they themselves deal with overlooking its entirety, as opposed to having mostly volunteer mods and what not.
    I was thinking more along the lines of Twitter or Facebook. Where it's still someone working for Nintendo monitoring their account.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yes! It wouldn't feel complete without every species with me as I played.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You don't seem to understand what "AAA" means. Aliens: Colonial Marines is a AAA title and was developed by a major developer, well it was suppose to be, and it was advertised as a big AAA title. The fact that the game quality is poor doesn't mean that isn't.
    The game was a horrible development mess, with Gearbox deciding to work on Borderlands 2 rather than this game like they were supposed to, and some other developer ended up having to make the whole game in 9 months. It's as much a AAA game as Pokemon X and Y would be if Nintendo and Gamefreak smoked something and decided to make the members of Sppf the new developers for it.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Not surprised by white/purple Pikmin being confirmed, but glad nonetheless. I liked using those, and the more the merrier.

Also, they say Mario Kart Wii U may be out before the year ends.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Not surprised by white/purple Pikmin being confirmed, but glad nonetheless. I liked using those, and the more the merrier.

Also, they say Mario Kart Wii U may be out before the year ends.
    I got the impression that was the case from the Nintendo direct where it was announced. Do hope there is some form of track customization though. Recently have been playing RCT and hooked on track creation.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Mario Kart U is old news, they said that about a month or two ago.

Out of the unrevealed games so far, the only ones I'm interested in are Super Mario U, SSB4, and maybe Zelda U (the new one we won't be getting for a year or two, not the Wind Waker remake). In fact, those are the only Wii U games I'm anticipating, period.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Nintendo Announces It Will Not Host A Major Press Conference At E3 This Year.

Personally I felt that the Nintendo direct pretty much took that role anyway.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Honestly Nintendo's E3 press conferences are just larger and slightly longer Nintendo Directs. By using the Nintendo Directs though, they can put a larger focus on the games and show the development of the game before it releases.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I like the Nintendo Directs better, anyway.

Besides, they still make moments that can become instant memes in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Nintendo Announces It Will Not Host A Major Press Conference At E3 This Year.

Personally I felt that the Nintendo direct pretty much took that role anyway.
    Agreed, Nintendo Direct is better anyway, because it allows games to be shown off whenever their ready throughout the year instead of just in June.

I'm still going to miss their press conferences, it was always fun watching the conferences from the big three and EA and Ubisoft, it just wont be the same any more. I wonder if they'll just air a long Nintendo Direct instead.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 120 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast