Page 124 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4359

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Every time Nintendo sent me a message the thing flashed blue so it was hard NOT to notice
    Wait, that's what it was, I though it was my Wii being weird.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I always thought the blue light was just a system update, it was annoying when I tried to sleep so I would just pull the cord out of the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I always thought the blue light was just a system update, it was annoying when I tried to sleep so I would just pull the cord out of the wall.
    I turned off the blue light, damn Mario Kart telling me about online time trails.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

It's a good thing my parents never let me keep my video games in my room, because I imagine that blue light can get kind of annoying if you're sleeping. It still kind of annoyed me when I went down to the basement for something, though, and I ended up checking my Wii just to shut off the damn light.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

So Nintendo sent an ad to Wii advertisitng the Wii U.
    Advertising's advertising. What are you going to do? Commercials help companies get money, that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It's a good thing my parents never let me keep my video games in my room, because I imagine that blue light can get kind of annoying if you're sleeping. It still kind of annoyed me when I went down to the basement for something, though, and I ended up checking my Wii just to shut off the damn light.
    Don't remind me of the unheard message on my home phone last night, kept me up...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

But you're 21.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Advertising's advertising. What are you going to do? Commercials help companies get money, that's all that matters.
    I'm not saying it's bad. But contacting what remains of active Wii users, just for this is a little...random? I mean the system has been out for like half a year.

Might some of these remaining Wii owners who don't have/don't know about Wii U be the same ones who think it's DS-->DS Lite-->DSi-->DSi XL-->3DS-->3DS XL and not GBA-->DS-->3DS? Some people are this uninformed.

But you're 21.
    I also don't live with them anymore. I was referring to before I moved out, when they wouldn't let me keep a TV or video games in my room because they didn't want me staying up all night with those things. Now they don't care.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Reggie Fils-Aime and Shigeru Miyamoto will be hosting a Pre-E3 Presentation. It's not major news, really, but hopefully it will be broadcasted online for the rest of us. If not, then I'm sure we can wait until their other E3 presentations. I imagine we'll get another ND around that time as well.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    Reggie Fils-Aime and Shigeru Miyamoto will be hosting a Pre-E3 Presentation. It's not major news, really, but hopefully it will be broadcasted online for the rest of us. If not, then I'm sure we can wait until their other E3 presentations. I imagine we'll get another ND around that time as well.
    It'll be reported on immediately, or possible livestreamed by press if possible.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It'll be reported on immediately, or possible livestreamed by press if possible.
    We can't say that for certain, for all we know it could be close door (IDK why it would be, though).

But either way, we'll know about these games one way or another.

We can't say that for certain, for all we know it could be close door (IDK why it would be, though).

But either way, we'll know about these games one way or another.
    And even if it is closed door it'll hit the internet right after it's over.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So, any speculation? They promised smash 4.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Smash 4 speculation will be the end of us all.

It also just occurred to me that VC GCN games won't really work without a controller with analog triggers. Hopefully Nintendo releases one, they're needed for racing games too.
    Last edited by Jb; 7th May 2013 at 8:43 PM.

Smash 4 speculation will be the end of us all.

It also just occurred to me that VC GCN games won't really work without a controller with analog triggers. Hopefully Nintendo releases one, they're needed for racing games too.
    It is sort of odd that they weren't included from the get go.

I don't know about you guys but I'm much more excited for the new Mario 3D U game than smash bros. I'm not the biggest smash fan.

I do admit though, the hype is fun. If there's no dojo though I may not care.

I'm excited to see the backlash over Mario U
    Galaxy games already looked pretty nice and I suspect that whatever footage they show off, despite being nice or subtly impressive, will incite a lot of comments like"IT BARELY LOOKS BETTER WAY TO GO NINTENDO"

I'm just hoping it's different than galaxy and 3d land and more open worlded. I mean I love the galaxy games, but the second was already a complete duplicate despite being better, but it's time for something new.

The board will pretty much explode just as one second of SSB4 is broadcasted.

The mods will have their hands full.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm excited to see the backlash over Mario U
    Galaxy games already looked pretty nice and I suspect that whatever footage they show off, despite being nice or subtly impressive, will incite a lot of comments like"IT BARELY LOOKS BETTER WAY TO GO NINTENDO"
    Maybe it's just me, but if the graphical difference between NSMB and NSMB U is anything to go by, it'll be quite substantial.

It's because Nintendo can't top the best Mario, Super Mario Sunshine.

It's because Nintendo can't top the best Mario, Super Mario Sunshine.
    While I agree that Sunshine is the best 3D Mario, I don't think that's popular opinion.

Mario Sunshine is the worst 3d mario by far, but let's not get into this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I'm just hoping it's different than galaxy and 3d land and more open worlded. I mean I love the galaxy games, but the second was already a complete duplicate despite being better, but it's time for something new.
    Open ended levels would be nice, but I think Galaxy and 3D Land have a better idea of where to go with 3D Mario than 64 and Sunshine. The latter two don't really handle platforming as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    While I agree that Sunshine is the best 3D Mario, I don't think that's popular opinion.
    I also think Sunshine is the best 3D Mario game overall, but not for its platforming. I had the most fun with Sunshine, but I have to admit that Galaxy and 3D were both much better in that regard.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Page 124 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast