Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4424

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    Oh wow, ok then. I thought it was just going to be about 2-4 worlds...
    Nope, it's a complete redo of the game, that's why R_N was guessing $40.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Nope, it's a complete redo of the game, that's why R_N was guessing $40.
    $40 is sounding a lot more reasonable now.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Well it's actually going to be $20 for download and $30 for a packaged version. That's a really good deal, especially if you get to play as the invincible nabbit.

I like game and wario and will probably pick it up, but overall, I think this ND was lackluster compared to previous versions.
    Last edited by Recon; 17th May 2013 at 4:54 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Yakuza HD looks fun

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Yakuza HD looks fun
    That may be true but the Yakuza series hasn't be released on any console but Sony.

Unless there is something that you aren't telling us.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    That may be true but the Yakuza series hasn't be released on any console but Sony.

Then why would they show Yakuza HD remake 1 and 2 for wii U?

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

1 & 2 HD have been announced for Wii U japan

I don't get why some people got disappointed...New Super Luigi U, Game and Wario, Mario and Sonic, and Pikmin 3 made my day. I wasn't expecting Mario Kart U, 3D Mario, SSB4, Yarn Yoshi, New Zelda, Wind Waker remake, and Retro's secret game until closer to E3

I'm glad they're offering a physical copy of NSLU, I love that box art. Definitely worth the extra $10

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I don't get why some people got disappointed...New Super Luigi U, Game and Wario, Mario and Sonic, and Pikmin 3 made my day. I wasn't expecting Mario Kart U, 3D Mario, SSB4, Yarn Yoshi, New Zelda, Wind Waker remake, and Retro's secret game until closer to E3

I'm glad they're offering a physical copy of NSLU, I love that box art. Definitely worth the extra $10
    Yeah The one in a few weeks (Hoping it is in a few weeks) Should be the big one

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I don't get why some people got disappointed...New Super Luigi U, Game and Wario, Mario and Sonic, and Pikmin 3 made my day.
    We knew about all this already though. Every other direct has had at least a few completely new games to get excited over, this one just had Sonic. And I'm not getting excited over Sonic because modern Sonic is a fickle beast that I'd rather not touch before I see reviews.

We knew about all this already though. Every other direct has had at least a few completely new games to get excited over, this one just had Sonic. And I'm not getting excited over Sonic because modern Sonic is a fickle beast that I'd rather not touch before I see reviews.
    Too true. Not to mention all we know of Sonic: Lost World is one piece of artwork and that it's exclusive to Nintendo platforms.

Ultimately, this doesn't really matter much since their is another Nintendo Direct around E3 which is less than a month away. This was probably only shown so that it doesn't get lost in the swamp of information that'll probably be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Sonic Lost World was the only truly exciting thing about this Nintendo Direct.

Standalone New Super Luigi U is interesting, but NSMBU isn't really that great to begin with, and NSMBU isn't really that much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Only thing interesting about NSLU Is the inclusion of Nabbit as a playable character. He seems like the newbie-friendly character for those that have never played a 2D Mario platformer or just plain suck at these kinds of games.

Why are people disappointed in a Nintendo Direct that was described as talking about titles already announced and launching within the Summer time frame

There was even a notice saying that games for the Fall onward would be talked about at the next Nintendo Direct!

Also pleasantly surprised at NSLU's price tag (also the AMAZING LOGO)

Pikmin 3 has multiplayer, I was so happy when I heard that! Looking so forward to it! Though I doubt it, I hope there's online multiplayer. The new Sonic title sounds interesting. Hoping it's more like Colours and less like Generations.

E3 demos at Best Buy? Awesome sauce! Now we're not restricted to get in! No less, there's still the lines. All the waiting and waiting and more waiting...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Pikmin 3 has multiplayer, I was so happy when I heard that! Looking so forward to it! Though I doubt it, I hope there's online multiplayer. The new Sonic title sounds interesting. Hoping it's more like Colours and less like Generations.

E3 demos at Best Buy? Awesome sauce! Now we're not restricted to get in! No less, there's still the lines. All the waiting and waiting and more waiting...
    Though if only there was some sort of way they could distribute these demos
    maybe directly to wii u, to the people who have them

IF

ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Only thing interesting about NSLU Is the inclusion of Nabbit as a playable character. He seems like the newbie-friendly character for those that have never played a 2D Mario platformer or just plain suck at these kinds of games.
    Or those who want to be a dick and steal all the powerups despite knowing that they'll have no effect.

Can't wait to do that.

Bolded for emphasis. I would not fully trust the reviews for Sonic. Sonic 06 has been generally regarded as awful by the reviewers and gamers alike. However, some reviewers are very biased about Sonic games, and so the reviews don't come out as good. Sonic 4: Episode II has a lower MC rating, but most of the people that played it have said it was a better game than Sonic 4: Episode I. Plus, reviewers in general can be biased, and they often times overlook many positive game elements.

Edit: The pinnacle of biased Sonic reviews.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 17th May 2013 at 8:37 PM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Why are people disappointed in a Nintendo Direct that was described as talking about titles already announced and launching within the Summer time frame

There was even a notice saying that games for the Fall onward would be talked about at the next Nintendo Direct!
    I'm disappointed in that fact to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

IF

ONLY
    But then they can't get partnership money from Best Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Bolded for emphasis. I would not fully trust the reviews for Sonic. Sonic 06 has been generally regarded as awful by the reviewers and gamers alike. However, some reviewers are very biased about Sonic games, and so the reviews don't come out as good. Sonic 4: Episode II has a lower MC rating, but most of the people that played it have said it was a better game than Sonic 4: Episode I. Plus, reviewers in general can be biased, and they often times overlook many positive game elements.

Edit: The pinnacle of biased Sonic reviews.
    That's why you read reviews. So you can understand what the reviewer is saying rather than just looking at their score, reviews are all opinion.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm not too disappointed at this direct because it is so close to E3. Got most of what I wanted anyways. Info for games like Game & Wario, Pikmin 3 & New Super Luigi U. Really would have wanted more news on Wii Party U, especially since Nintendo said this direct would be for spring & summer games. Since it is supposed to be released in summer, I expected at least some small things on it (same with Wii Fit U, which I didn't plan on getting anyways).

Luigi U is coming out earlier than I expected (was thinking sometime in July) and having Nabbit playable is an interesting touch. Would have been cool if they changed Peach to look like Daisy. I wonder where Mario is!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

IF

ONLY

I would dislike that. This way people can get out of their house and actually socialize with people at event.

TBH I had no idea Best Buy was even around anymore

I would dislike that. This way people can get out of their house and actually socialize with people at event
    Socializing with people who would typically go to one of these is one of the most painful experiences one can be put through.

Yes, this Nintendo Direct wasn't all that spectacular, but I guess we could see this as the stuff Nintendo didn't want to show in three weeks.

Next up is E3. Come at me, SSB4, if you're even there still...

I would dislike that. This way people can get out of their house and actually socialize with people at event.

TBH I had no idea Best Buy was even around anymore
    Best Buy is pretty much nonexistent in my city.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Socializing with people who would typically go to one of these is one of the most painful experiences one can be put through.
    Wait why? I met some nice chill people at PAX which is like the same thing a gaming event.

Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast