Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4427

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Socializing with people who would typically go to one of these is one of the most painful experiences one can be put through.
    Either you're a loner or the people you met were not that quite right in the head.

Socializing with people who would typically go to one of these is one of the most painful experiences one can be put through.
    This. So much

Trust me I go to anime conventions.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

That's why you read reviews. So you can understand what the reviewer is saying rather than just looking at their score, reviews are all opinion.
    And some opinions are crap. Like that GI review of Sonic Generations.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    This. So much
    Personal opinion but can you please explain why?

As for at home demos, I'm sure this is someway that they could be hacked thus making it safer if it were at an event.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Personal opinion but can you please explain why?

As for at home demos, I'm sure this is someway that they could be hacked thus making it safer if it were at an event.
    YOu know the type, shut in, neck beard, fedora, only watches Japanese stuff, lives in his parents basement.

Something about these people make them so bad a socializing

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post

What

Why would this be any reason to not have downloadable demos? In this logic why have DL demos at all!?
    Or, in another way of thinking of it, what's stopping them demos from being stolen from the Best Buy

YOu know the type, shut in, neck beard, fedora, only watches Japanese stuff, lives in his parents basement.

Something about these people make them so bad a socializing
    I go to 6 cons a year and never once saw anyone like that.

Besides I could say the same about half the people on this site being stuck up snobs. But I won't since I have respect for society

Sad to say but bar the Japanese stuff, shut-in, and parents' basement, I know someone who fits your description perfectly (a frequent customer at the local comic store I go to).

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Or, in another way of thinking of it, what's stopping them demos from being stolen from the Best Buy
    Valid point. No less, as a business they're more trust worthy due to the larger fall they'd take. Still grateful for what we're getting though.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 17th May 2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: just remembered something

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Wait why? I met some nice chill people at PAX which is like the same thing a gaming event.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Either you're a loner or the people you met were not that quite right in the head.
    Oh yeah, there will be some really cool people for sure. But usually the majority is a bunch of smelly, socially-awkward people who just want to tell you stories about how much they know. And half the **** they're saying is wrong.

This. So much

Trust me I go to anime conventions.
    Yeah, it's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    And some opinions are crap. Like that GI review of Sonic Generations.
    Opinions are opinions. They are not crap, some people don't like things. I hate ketchup, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I go to 6 cons a year and never once saw anyone like that.

Besides I could say the same about half the people on this site being stuck up snobs. But I won't since I have respect for society
    There's a difference between being a snob and being socially awakward, a big one. I'll deal with snobs any day. Socially awkward people, however...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Opinions are opinions. They are not crap, some people don't like things. I hate ketchup, for example.
    Some opinions are crap. Genwunners for ever!!!1 Wind Waker is garbage; the HD version looks like vomit. Duke Nuken Forever shows all of you RPG losers how awesome the FPS games should be worshipped.

There's a difference between being a snob and being socially awakward, a big one. I'll deal with snobs any day. Socially awkward people, however...
    You know, not all socially awkward people are as bad as you are making it sound.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Oh yeah, there will be some really cool people for sure. But usually the majority is a bunch of smelly, socially-awkward people who just want to tell you stories about how much they know. And half the **** they're saying is wrong.
    Never ran to anyone like that at a convention before. Am I lucky or not looking hard enough?

Anyways let's get back on topic...
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 18th May 2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Wii U

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Some opinions are crap. Genwunners for ever!!!1 Wind Waker is garbage; the HD version looks like vomit. Duke Nuken Forever shows all of you RPG losers how awesome the FPS games should be worshipped.
    Little extreme, there, I think.

You know, not all socially awkward people are as bad as you are making it sound.
    They get to you after a while, and actually working in a retail store, you meet a lot of socially awkward people.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Little extreme, there, I think.
    Yeah, but I posted it. And if I have put words coherent enough to make a subjective point of view, I don't see how it is much different then some of the worst reviews I've ever seen I'm not saying reviewers always or even more often times than not are bad, but there are certain ones, and certain situations. But if you really want to see a database of horrible reviews, check out gamefaqs.

They get to you after a while, and actually working in a retail store, you meet a lot of socially awkward people.
    I'm socially awkward. Although I do well in college, I have problems with faces, and names. I think I do generally well in society though.

Hoenn has disappointed.

So I finally watched the Direct and I must say, I am getting really excited for one game: Pikmin 3. Everything they've shown so far has been great. Now we know more about the characters and the story, so I'm happy. Mario and Sonic at the Olympics really didn't impress me too much. I never really was in to the series. Releasing NSLU as a disc really surprised me. I'll probably end up picking it up as a collector's item or something.
    In the next direct I would love to see Mario Kart Wii U info and SSBU info.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

This may be obvious, but did many other people notice the naming scheme in Pikmin 3?

Alph
    Brittany
    Charlie

Edit: Something less obvious would be this system of alphabet in the military for Alph(a), and Charlie. I wonder if codename Delta will appear in the game, or if he has been scrapped. It was interesting seeing him listed as D before characters A, B, and C.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 18th May 2013 at 4:46 AM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    In the next direct I would love to see Mario Kart Wii U info and SSBU info.
    Didn't they confirm something to the effect that we would definitely be seeing Super Smash Bros. Info revealed at the Nintendo Director closest to E3?
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

The only Wii U games I want to hear about (that have been announced) are Super Mario U, SSB4, Zelda U, and now, Sonic Lost World.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The only Wii U games I want to hear about (that have been announced) are Super Mario U, SSB4, Zelda U, and now, Sonic Lost World.
    Congratulations, you are everybody else who owns a wii U

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Didn't they confirm something to the effect that we would definitely be seeing Super Smash Bros. Info revealed at the Nintendo Director closest to E3?
    Correct.

10 char
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Congratulations, you are everybody else who owns a wii U
    Wrong, I don't even have a Wii U yet.

But yeah, those are the games people want to hear about. The longer they take to show them, the more the Wii U sales will continue to suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what they said.

Which means only three more weeks before JAPAN TIME begins anew. Can you feel it? My sphincter is tightening already.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Which means only three more weeks before JAPAN TIME begins anew. Can you feel it? My sphincter is tightening already.
    Watch them not do a dojo this time. Or better yet every update is just the basics of the game like "You must recover!".

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Watch them not do a dojo this time.

woot21 out dawgs
    Don't see why they wouldn't, they did one for both Brawl and Melee, why not one for SSBF?

Looking forward to Pikmin 3!

I just hope Nintendo will try to get more Third-Party games for the Wii U like GTA V (Even if this port releases later than it's other ports release date). But EA is now talking trash about the Wii U and that is not right! Another reason why EA was named the worst company of America. But at least Ubisoft has something to say in it's defense!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast