Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    But if you really want to see a database of horrible reviews, check out gamefaqs.
    Good point.

I'm socially awkward. Although I do well in college, I have problems with faces, and names. I think I do generally well in society though.
    I think that's just a bad memory.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Watch them not do a dojo this time. Or better yet every update is just the basics of the game like "You must recover!".

woot21 out dawgs
    So useful!

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Looking forward to Pikmin 3!

I just hope Nintendo will try to get more Third-Party games for the Wii U like GTA V (Even if this port releases later than it's other ports release date). But EA is now talking trash about the Wii U and that is not right! Another reason why EA was named the worst company of America.
    EA does have a reason to not port games to the Wii U, their shitty games rarely sell very well on Nintendo consoles. Personally, I think not having EA's garbage is a good thing rather than a bad thing, since EA hasn't made a game worth buying in over a decade.
    Last edited by Clamps; 18th May 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    EA does have a reason to not port games to the Wii U, their shitty games rarely sell very well on Nintendo consoles. Personally, I think not having EA's garbage is a good thing rather than a bad thing, since EA hasn't made a game worth buying in over a decade.
    This.

EA has made it obvious that they hate Nintendo and won't be supporting them anytime soon by saying it has horrible hardware, no games are in development for Wii U from them, etc. I'm glad that other developers are supporting Nintendo like Ubisoft, Platinum Games, Indie Developers (most of them) and more. I just want to see if more third party games are announced for Wii U since Nintendo needs all the support they can get right now with low-ish Wii U sales.
    Last edited by Mighty Arceus493; 19th May 2013 at 3:14 AM.

[QUOTE=Mighty Arceus493;15999492]I agree. EA has made it obvious that they hate NintendoUOTE]

Yup, definitely means they hate Nintendo...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

[QUOTE=Hydrohs;15999500]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    I agree. EA has made it obvious that they hate NintendoUOTE]

Yup, definitely means they hate Nintendo...
    Fixed my previous post. I agree with Clamps that EA makes bad games and they've made it prey clear that they hate Nintendo for the reasons I said in my previous post. I find it good that EA isn't supporting Nintendo since I'm not a fan of EA and never have been. The problem with EA not supporting Nintendo is that Nintendo won't be getting games like Battlefield 4 or pretty much any game that runs on the Frostbyte 3 engine (EA said FB 3 doesn't work with Wii U, right?) which makes it harder for Nintendo to get sales from games like that, but with all the great upcoming Wii U games (Zelda, 3D Mario, SSB, Mario Kart, Sonic Lost World, Rayman Legends and more,) I guess EA's relevance to Nintendo doesn't matter anyway.

EA sucks anyway, I would rather not have EA sports madden 97 yoloswag edition with 4/5ths of the entire game day 1 DLC on the wii U.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    EA sucks anyway, I would rather not have EA sports madden 97 yoloswag edition with 4/5ths of the entire game day 1 DLC on the wii U.
    Preach it brother Beavis!

Anyways...is it true that EA dislikes Nintendo because they didn't want to use Origin? From the rumor I heard, EA were very supportive of Wii U at first and then got worse and worse

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Micro-transactions are the future of gaming though.

As far as EA, the only game I care about with them is MVP Baseball, and if that comes back ever.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

EA does not hate Nintendo. EA does not want to spend money developing games that they have to port to an underpowered and currently undersold system. It's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    EA does not hate Nintendo. EA does not want to spend money developing games that they have to port to an underpowered and currently undersold system. It's business.
    Wii U is underpowered compared to Xbox360 and PS3?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Wii U can't even run frostbite. Why develop for a system that can't run previous gen tech.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Wii U is underpowered compared to Xbox360 and PS3?
    No, compared to Microsoft and Sony's next consoles, which are what developers are really all working with at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Wii U can't even run frostbite. Why develop for a system that can't run previous gen tech.
    It definitely can, as seen with Most Wanted. Likely not Frostbite 2, however.

No, compared to Microsoft and Sony's next consoles, which are what developers are really all working with at this point.

It definitely can, as seen with Most Wanted. Likely not Frostbite 2, however.
    Frankly, that twitter statement from EA that said how the system was bad and that nintendo should have done what SEGA did basically confirmed that they do hate Nintendo, or at least have a boycott against them

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Frankly, that twitter statement from EA that said how the system was bad and that nintendo should have done what SEGA did basically confirmed that they do hate Nintendo, or at least have a boycott against them
    I must have missed something... which Tweet? I have a hard time believing any major company would make so bold a statement.

I must have missed something... which Tweet? I have a hard time believing any major company would make so bold a statement.
    http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/05/1...-wii-u-is-craphttp://au.ign.com/articles/2013/05/1...-wii-u-is-crap

I'm guessing we can expect a "resignation" and PR apology after that tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Knowing EA, they might actually not do anything about it.

Or my expectations are really low for them.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

More like they don't want to make games that won't sell on a system because it has a low install base at the moment, and third party titles have sold like crap on Nintendo systems since the N64 in general anyway.

SMARTPHONES can run Frostbite. The reason EA is saying the Wii U can't run Frostbite is because they don't feel like spending the time optimizing the engine for a system that the games won't sell on anyway.

Doubtful. EA isn't half as competent as they'd like us to believe.

I don't see why anyone would, or should get fired for a comment. If something is terrible, then it's terrible.

Tell that to Adam Orth, the infamous "always on, deal with it" guy from Microsoft.

I don't see why anyone would, or should get fired for a comment. If something is terrible, then it's terrible.
    Yeah, this is a personal Twitter account, he is expressing his personal opinion in a conversation to another person. EA in no way said, as a company, that Nintendo sucked.

Tell that to Adam Orth, the infamous "always on, deal with it" guy from Microsoft.
    Orth shouldn't have lost his job, either.

He did say the Wii U is weaker than the 360, which is a complete lie. He sounds like a crybaby.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Orth shouldn't have lost his job, either.
    Are you kidding me? The guy was basically telling gamers to go **** themselves over a legitimate complaint for the next Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Are you kidding me? The guy was basically telling gamers to go **** themselves over a legitimate complaint for the next Xbox.
    Yes, because it's not a big deal.

Yes, because it's not a big deal.
    It is, but regardless of whether or not the "always on, always connected" thing is a good idea, he was basically treating people like ****. You can't go around with that kind of attitude to your customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast