Page 132 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4424

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    On the Wii U E3, what do you want that hasn't been announced to be on the system?
    Any of the following:

-Prime style Metroid game
    -New 3D Kirby game
    -New IP, preferably from a genre that is unused or lesser used by Nintendo (shooters, racing games, fighting games, beat em ups, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    If it's a F-Zero I'd prefer it to have a different art style. Too many games are trying to all futuristic. I preferred the Snes/N64 art style of the game. Maybe it can do something closer to Sonic Transformed or something.
    F-Zero has consistently kept the same art style.

I'd like a new F-Zero as well, but really don't think that'll ever happen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post

Maybe not, but it would be great if Nintendo just blew one fish out of the water and bring us something completely unexpected. Not saying they're morally obligated to, but it would be great.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 24th May 2013 at 4:25 PM.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

EA isn't nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Activision has done way worse.
    Activision doesn't kill off good developers, nor does it have Origin.

You can't say GX had the even a similar art style to F-Zero/X.

I'd rather have a new Kirby's air ride then a new f-zero

Either is good though
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

I'll be okay if they incorporate those crazy CGI cutscenes from the story mode into the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    -Prime style Metroid game
    This. I want this so badly.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Activision doesn't kill off good developers, nor does it have Origin.
    Actually, it does exactly that. EA doesn't. EA buys a developer and keeps them all, even if those people no longer work on what they used to. Activision buy a developer, puts them on a project that has zero chance of success, then closes the studio and everyone is out of a job. Also, Origin, so what? It sucks, big whoop. Ignore it, I do and I've gotten by fine since its inception.

I've never played the N64 version, I looked at some screenshots and besides the terrible graphics it looked pretty similar. As for SNES, obviously it's hard to compare because of the technical limitations. But it's still tracks floating high in the sky.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Wii U Sales UP 900% After Xbox One Reveal

http://www.cubed3.com/news/18854/1/w...e-showing.html
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

I heard it was only 200% myself. Still the sales surge just makes me laugh. Was reception of the Xbox One really this bad?

EDIT: ok, apparently it did reach about 900% at some point. Still just as funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I know it is funny. Microsoft deserves this to be honest. I hope Nintendo turns things around and Sony's PS4 is more successful than than Xbox One.

I mean seriously paying to play used/rented games? And that's just ONE of the problems with the Xbox ONE.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

I'm just glad the hate is directed away from Wii U for at least a short while. Its a really welcome change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    Wii U Sales UP 900% After Xbox One Reveal

http://www.cubed3.com/news/18854/1/w...e-showing.html
    It isn't surprising really, with all the hate around the new Xbox at the moment.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I'm just glad the hate is directed away from Wii U for at least a short while. Its a really welcome change.
    To be fair, 900% times zero is still zero.

But seriously, the standard Wii U bundle is currently on sale on Amazon. That's probably why the sales spiked so high.

You know what? No more new consoles. Again. From any company. Ever. The venom, the stupidity, the whining - this is why we can't have nice things. This is why the aliens laugh at us.

All of you. You're complicit in this. You're why Zefram Cochrane hasn't made the first faster-than-light flight and the Vulcans haven't made contact yet. You are all responsible for the world not advancing, all because "LOL XBONE SUX!" "LOL NO WII U SUX MOAR!" "LOL SHULD HAVE BEEN THE XBOX 720!"

>:|
    Last edited by BCVM22; 25th May 2013 at 8:01 PM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You know what? No more new consoles. Again. From any company. Ever. The venom, the stupidity, the whining - this is why we can't have nice things. This is why the aliens laugh at us.

All of you. You're complicit in this. You're why Zefram Cochrane hasn't made the first faster-than-light flight and the Vulcans haven't made contact yet. You are all responsible for the world not advancing, all because "LOL XBONE SUX!" "LOL NO WII U SUX MOAR!" "LOL SHULD HAVE BEEN THE XBOX 720!"

I'm sorry but, what?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Huh? That's pretty much common behavior from people with just about anything, not just gaming consoles. :P

Huh? That's pretty much common behavior from people with just about anything, not just gaming consoles. :P
    This sort of attitude is much more common in the gaming circle, however.

That's pretty much common behavior from people with just about anything
    If you can show me a place where people give the same poorly informed, knee jerk, elitist, self-important (I could go on; you get the idea) reactions to things like books, or cameras, or Blu-ray players, or cars, that they do for new video game hardware, by all means, do point that out to me.

-----
    Words to|live by

If you can show me a place where people give the same poorly informed, knee jerk, elitist, self-important (I could go on; you get the idea) reactions to things like books, or cameras, or Blu-ray players, or cars, that they do for new video game hardware, by all means, do point that out to me.
    I can show you, it's called the internet lol :P

Though it doesn't happen as often as it does in the gaming community, it does happen. I've seen people argue about cars and books, not camera's or blu-ray players though. I'm not trying to start an argument though. And I would hope you wouldn't be either.

Gamefaqs

you should stop by sometime

GameFAQs isn't indicative of anything besides a thousand ways to not be human.

-----
    Words to|live by

Gamefaqs

you should stop by sometime
    Thanks, I should have mentioned gamefaqs. >.<

I'll probably be getting a Wii U, but not at this moment. My initial impression of this console was beyond poor. I predicted it was going to be a commercial failure, and I stick by the belief that my prediction was correct. I mean, $60 for some games that you could get on PS3/Xbox360 for much less than that? How about no. I will say, however, the sad excuse for an Xbox (Xbox One) has made me see this product in a much lighter manner. A lot of the games that are being made for this console do interest me, so it'll only be a matter of time before I pick one up for myself.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Page 132 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast