Page 134 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4410

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Is this what is possible when kids have the internet and are competent at it?
    Competent? No, that's certainly not what's going on here.

At least he confirmed the new Wii U Zelda and Super Mare-ee-oh for this or next year, so that's something.
    If you're watching crap like this and trusting it for "confirmation" of anything, I don't know what to tell you. Aside from "don't".

Give the kid a break and watch the whole thing, you frikin' friks.
    Absolutely not.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I'm sorry I wasn't sarcastic enough, the whole post was sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I couldn't even hear what that kid said properly so I didn't even bother watching the rest after a minute. Just wait until we see more Nintendo first party titles to see the Wii U become more successful in the future. Third party support has been a major problem for Nintendo but just like what happened with the PS3, the support should hopefully build up as time goes on.

First this was funny, the he started talking.

Ok, this is kinda funny, but for the dense people out there, it's meant to be satire.
    Last edited by hawkeye721; 29th May 2013 at 4:38 PM. Reason: I found a video
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

The kid's voice rapes my ears. I couldn't stand more than 5 seconds of hearing him talk.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Even I have enough faith in humanity to think that no one could misunderstand this videos purpose. It was pretty funny.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I am afraid I have to say it, but I would rather listen to the Sprouse twins cover Taylor Swift than listen to that screechy kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    You made a godsend.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Well. Mega Man X is on the Virtual Console. Now to pray we get X2 and X3 in a timely manner. Also Mega Man 2/3/6.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I am afraid I have to say it, but I would rather listen to the Sprouse twins cover Taylor Swift than listen to that screechy kid.

You made a godsend.
    I didn't make it.

Yay, my town is on the magic best buy list, I womder what the luigi loot will be.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    I didn't make it.

Yay, my town is on the magic best buy list, I womder what the luigi loot will be.
    I was actually referring to the link.

I must check the "magic Best Buy list".

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I desperately hope there will be some in Canada. Otherwise, I'll be very upset.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Well. Mega Man X is on the Virtual Console. Now to pray we get X2 and X3 in a timely manner. Also Mega Man 2/3/6.
    It's a "meh" thing for me since I purchased the X Collection for the GameCube a long time ago...

Dear god, why were the last games cynically harder in comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    I desperately hope there will be some in Canada. Otherwise, I'll be very upset.
    Apparently there are 21 stores in Canada doing the promotion, they just haven't been announced yet. http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-b...ations-listed/

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Behold this little stand-in from Disneyland of all places.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 31st May 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Behold this little stand-in from Disneyland of all places.
    Saw that earlier. It's beautiful and I want it.

How can the game not yet be rated when it's the same game?

I'd also pay good money for it.

I'd also pay good money for it.
    Well since its a remake, presumably they'll add new content that needs to be rated.

And thirded, except I'd probably just run off with it. Disneyland probably won't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Relevant discussion: Japan is getting a white Deluxe bundle, a higher-capacity battery pack for the GamePad (supposedly increasing battery life from 3-5 hours from 5-8 hours), a first-party edition of quick-charging rechargeable battery packs for the Wii Remotes and a NintendoLand bundle with a blue or pink Remote Plus. Whether international releases for any of these are forthcoming is TBD.

Because it's very much a distinctly separate game from Wind Waker even if the content within is largely the same (conceptually) and thus still has to be resubmitted and rated again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    And thirded, except I'd probably just run off with it. Disneyland probably won't mind.
    They'll send Mickey's elite counter-insurgency operatives after you. You'll never make the parking lot.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Relevant discussion: Japan is getting a white Deluxe bundle, a higher-capacity battery pack for the GamePad (supposedly increasing battery life from 3-5 hours from 5-8 hours), a first-party edition of quick-charging rechargeable battery packs for the Wii Remotes and a NintendoLand bundle with a blue or pink Remote Plus. Whether international releases for any of these are forthcoming is TBD.
    It's about time. I don't know if anyone else has actually opened up the GamePad's battery door, but there's so much wasted space in there. I barely use the GamePad and I may import one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I barely use the GamePad and I may import one of these.
    You may not need to. Dollars to pesos that we'll get a domestic release and that the announcement will be quietly tucked away as part of a larger presentation at E3.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You may not need to. Dollars to pesos that we'll get a domestic release and that the announcement will be quietly tucked away as part of a larger presentation at E3.
    Hopefully Nintendo doesn't treat it like the Circle Pad Pro XL and wait a year or more.

Nah the battery pack is definetly gonna be here by winter, just in time for the games that demand it. So who else is super excited for E3? I know I am. I mean sure we'll see all the things we know about, that WWHD, but the one thing I'm waiting for is Wii U sports. Not announced sure, but its definetly coming. I remember going to an internal nintendo site that had a list of dev studios listing current projects and it had EAD 1 I think with wii sports U for Q3 2013. Same thing as retro's project btw, which means a definite showing at E3.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Nah the battery pack is definetly gonna be here by winter, just in time for the games that demand it. So who else is super excited for E3? I know I am. I mean sure we'll see all the things we know about, that WWHD, but the one thing I'm waiting for is Wii U sports. Not announced sure, but its definetly coming. I remember going to an internal nintendo site that had a list of dev studios listing current projects and it had EAD 1 I think with wii sports U for Q3 2013. Same thing as retro's project btw, which means a definite showing at E3.
    I am.

I'm hoping that the 3D Mario game and SSB4 turn out to be great games, those two are probably going to be the ones that sell this console to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I am.

I'm hoping that the 3D Mario game and SSB4 turn out to be great games, those two are probably going to be the ones that sell this console to me.
    Well, that seems likely. I mean, has there ever really been a "bad" SSB? Sure, everyone's got their preferences in the age old Melee vs. Brawl debate, but they, and the original, are all great games in their own right. And Mario's main console games have a pretty solid track record as well. Even some of the more "controversial" titles still end up being solid titles.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Well, that seems likely. I mean, has there ever really been a "bad" SSB? Sure, everyone's got their preferences in the age old Melee vs. Brawl debate, but they, and the original, are all great games in their own right. And Mario's main console games have a pretty solid track record as well. Even some of the more "controversial" titles still end up being solid titles.
    The original is the closest thing you get. It lacks air dodging, up and down throws and side specials. The hitstun is also insanely long. I still managed to put in some 250 hours or so but once I played Melee and Brawl the step backwards in quality and content is too great. To be fair, this was on the N64 and its budget was relatively miniscule, so its unfair to compare it to its sequels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 134 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast