Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Didn't stop them before during the Gamecube era.
    To an extent, but that was a long time ago, development has changed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

We totally haven't known this since January.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    We totally haven't known this since January.
    It wasn't outright confirmed but implied, there was some room for doubt and at least now it's definite.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Oh god, now I have a dilemma; do I watch the new smash bros thing straight after my first exam on the 11th, or do I wait a week until they're all over?

I'll be stuck thinking about the damn thing (and all the other things) instead of what I'm supposed to either way, but which is worse...

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Oh god, now I have a dilemma; do I watch the new smash bros thing straight after my first exam on the 11th, or do I wait a week until they're all over?

I'll be stuck thinking about the damn thing (and all the other things) instead of what I'm supposed to either way, but which is worse...
    Even if you don't watch it, you'll still be thinking about all the things you've yet to watch. Either way, you lose.
    Yeah, Morton's fork is a *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Please do keep your wild ideas in check after reading this.

Masahiro Sakurai will broadcast the first new Smash Bros video in five days: June 11th.

We're going to have to open these soon.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    It wasn't outright confirmed but implied, there was some room for doubt and at least now it's definite.
    How is "We will give more information on Smash Bros. at E3" not outright stating that we're going to get information on Smash Bros. at E3?

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post

woot21 out dawgs
    I need my pot helmet.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How is "We will give more information on Smash Bros. at E3" not outright stating that we're going to get information on Smash Bros. at E3?
    No, I'm talking about the trailer. We knew we'd get information, we just didn't know how we'd get it (the trailer was implied but not outright stated).

Anyway, open the floodgates, let the hype flow freely!
    Last edited by Taodragon; 6th June 2013 at 8:29 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I 100%'d Lego City Undercover.

Technically my first Wii U game I have ever completed fully. It was very fun.

I've been a NIntendo fanboy since I was little but up until last year when I actually opted not to buy Ninty's Nex-Gen console even if it did have SMB Wii U.
    This past year, the games have been pretty barren, the worst i've seen in years, the online multiplayer is not even on par with the 360's, the virtual console is shaping up to be a copied Wii version with no new releases of past games for the SNES or N64 that still have not seen the light of day on the VC yet.

Now it's beginning to dawn on alot of people about the U's short-comings since I've read that EA isn't making any games for the U and now NBA2K14 will be released for both the current and next-gen Playstation and Xbox but not for the U at all. Ouch. And there's talk about other third-party games rethinking about making games for the system. Doesn't sound good at all.

I'll still be looking forward to E3 and hopefully some Mario Kart, SSB4, New 3D Mario news but then again, we might not even see those titles until next year anyway. Maybe if they started development a lil bit earlier........

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post

woot21 out dawgs
    Already happened.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

My hype is really strong right now and E3's still a few days away. Also, here's what you get if you keep asking for certain characters to be put in the next SSB.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Kamiya being classy as always.

Kamiya being classy as always.
    I say good on him. Sometimes people just need to be told.

Kamiya seems like a no BS kinda guy, I've always like him, one of my favorite people in the industry, up with sakurai.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

It's not like Kamiya hasn't been patient though. He's probably been receiving requests for characters since SSB4 was announced, or even before.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

So on IGN's sonic lost world coverage, they confirmed item trading on miiverse. I'm bringing it up cause think about what else can be done in other games...like smash bros. Trophy/sticker trading anyone?

Also slightly off topic, but 3DS miiverse trading for X/Y would be gods gift to gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    It's not like Kamiya hasn't been patient though. He's probably been receiving requests for characters since SSB4 was announced, or even before.
    Pretty much. I don't think I would've lasted that long, and I don't blame him at all.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Honestly. I didn't even know that Kamiya guy was involved with SSB4, but I do know that his characters would put Samus to shame...or rival her in suggestiveness.

Okay, don't argue with me about Bayonetta, please.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Honestly. I didn't even know that Kamiya guy was involved with SSB4, but I do know that his characters would put Samus to shame...or rival her in suggestiveness.

Okay, don't argue with me about Bayonetta, please.
    He's not involved, that's the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    He's not involved, that's the thing.
    This pretty much. Kamiya had to deal with fans asking for Bayonetta to be in the next smash bros when he has no control over that or is the right person to ask. Other than that Kamiya is actually a nice guy.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Besides, He wouldn't tell if she was in the next Smash Bros if he was involved with it. That is because Game Developers don't drop the info about their game or things in their games before it is revealed. But hey, I'd done the same thing if I was constantly bombarded with the same question again and again even though the answer has already been answered once and is final. Though I do have to add that he is one of my favorite developers mostly since he tells it like it is and that I totally understand how he felt after being a Smash Bros thread veteran of knowing how much stuff like that happens in them.

Smashin' !

Quote Originally Posted by DaAuraWolf View Post
    Besides, He wouldn't tell if she was in the next Smash Bros if he was involved with it. That is because Game Developers don't drop the info about their game or things in their games before it is revealed.
    You don't say.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast