Page 14 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

No ****. The other two been in the console buisness way longer.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That seems really low.
    Agreeing with this. Nintendo has had a history of keep cost low, but that's because they cut key features. N64 lacked a true CD drive. GCN had the same problem. Wii is clearly lacking in the hardware area compare to the other two systems, same with the DS.

Since the Wii U is comming out first, history will most likey repeat itself. The thing is though, I find it hard to believe that they can sell a HD console that's suppose to stronger than the PS3 and 360 for $299. The giant touchscreen controller as said has to at least go for $100 on it's own, maybe $75(the price of really cheap tablets). I think the final price will end up around $350. Maybe a bundle for $400.
    Last edited by Jb; 3rd March 2012 at 6:18 AM.

I'm a bit late to the party, but will everyone please immediately disregard anything posted by wiiublog.com? Nothing they say should ever even be taken as a rumour, it's just ********. **** that site.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

A TWEWY sequel for Wii U would almost work

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    I'm a bit late to the party, but will everyone please immediately disregard anything posted by wiiublog.com? Nothing they say should ever even be taken as a rumour, it's just ********. **** that site.
    That, minus all the censorship lol. If nintendo hasn't confirmed it, you always have to leave in some doubt, no matter how compelling the evidence is

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

If Nintendo doesn't announce Pikmin 3 as a Wii U launch title, I will burn down Nintendo headquarters (for real this time)

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    If Nintendo doesn't announce Pikmin 3 as a Wii U launch title, I will burn down Nintendo headquarters (for real this time)
    Somehow I doubt that you will. xP I played the NPC Pikmin and I didn't really like it..
    I claim Larvitar!

I want more Pikmin too demmit!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I think I read somewhere that Pikmin 3 was planned to be a launch title. But I don't remember where, so don't take that as fact.

But it would make sense, considering how long they've been working on it. And it's like the only first party title they've actually announced.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

I hope Pikmin 3 continues to be never announced. It's a pretty good troll and I want to see how long they can keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I hope Pikmin 3 continues to be never announced. It's a pretty good troll and I want to see how long they can keep it up
    That worked out so well for Duke Nukem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    That worked out so well for Duke Nukem.
    Duke Nukem has had things shown off for it.
    Pikmin 3 has been touted along for a nice long while with nothing to show for it. Which is Nintendo's M.O. but the troll theory is just more fun~

Ok, then I'll rephrase.

That worked so well for Half-Life 3.

Ok, then I'll rephrase.

Oh man this is the best possible analogy now that I think about it.

Ok, then I'll rephrase.

Oh, how very true indeed.

I think I'll wait for a bit before getting one, just to see what games library it will rack up.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

On this about Pikmin 3 , So far it reminds me of how EarthBound 64 was treated. That being since that they both were originally planed for release on one console then resurfaced on another console. Though we did have yet to see anything on Pikmin 3 at the time. I do though think that we could possibly get some first images of the game come GDC this week and then a full outright announcement on when it is going to be released come E3 2012 in June. But hey , The only other similarity that Pikmin 3 and Mother 3 have in common is that the games that were before it in their respective series had pop culture in it. That being with the countless familiar sounding songs & many other stuff in EarthBound and items like Duracell Batteries being treasures in Pikmin 2.

Other than that , I do though also hope that we can get Pikmin 3 as a launch title for the Wii when the system is launched sometime in November. Though if wishes where horses , we would all take a ride.

Smashin' !

What's sp gret about Pikmin, I played the first two and they meh at best, something you play then trade in. Or is this hype because people think a sequel is overdue?

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    What's sp gret about Pikmin, I played the first two and they meh at best, something you play then trade in. Or is this hype because people think a sequel is overdue?
    Or perhaps it's because -gasp!- some people have different tastes than you, and actually like the series.

Crazy theory though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    There's always a good feeling when you order a hundred red shirts to curb-stomp an animal(?) bigger than you.

I like Pikmin because its kinda realistic. By this, I mean you collect real world objects. I love that stuff in video games!

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

The music in Pikmin was really blessed as well.

Second favourite game series. It's fun, it's tough, it requires a good amount of skill. As for trading in, I will agree with that, the sequel needs online multiplayer.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Very Interesting , Even more since that Scribblenauts is on there

Other than that , Pikmin would be really nicer of a game if they did include some online multiplayer mode on their. That and something like just a stronger campaign mode for story mode. Something like that would make interesting even like taking the multiplayer mode from Pikmin 2 and just stretch it out a bit so that it could be enjoyable against people online. Though I might have to make another Pikmin thread soon since this hype from the recent pages of this thread.
    Last edited by DaAuraWolf; 8th March 2012 at 3:10 AM.

Smashin' !

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post

Other than that , Pikmin would be really nicer of a game if they did include some online multiplayer mode on their. That and something like just a stronger campaign mode for story mode. Something like that would make interesting even like taking the multiplayer mode from Pikmin 2 and just stretch it out a bit so that it could be enjoyable against people online. Though I might have to make another Pikmin thread soon since this hype from the recent pages of this thread.
    Wow, that all looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post

"22 Wii U games we know are in development." Yeah.... more like "Some games we know are in development and some that are speculated to be in development."
    New Super Mario Bros Mii was a tech demo, not a real game. They might make it into a real game, but until we hear otherwise it's just a tech demo. Wii U Fit and Wii U Sports are not confirmed, either. That video is just an ad showing what would be possible on the Wii U, not showing off show they're actually making. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they are making Wii U Fit and Wii U Sports, they're not games we "know" are in development.

Page 14 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast