Page 22 of 176 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 4395

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    That Lego game was probably one good reason why Nintendo doesn't attract hard core gamers. Though I do have to say that what Nintendo shown for us today was kinda a let down from all this "garbage" we was expecting from them this year. Now don't get me wrong about saying that stuff we hoped for like a Majora's Mask for the 3DS is garbage. I was just emphasizing what some pea brained supposed Call of Poopy fanboy said in the comments in the video I made E3 predictions in which I spent the majority of my predictions about Nintendo since that's my stroke when it comes to video games.

    But hey, Just have to say that Pikmin 3 was probably the best first party title that Nintendo revealed (and probably the best game overall) that was revealed for the Wii U today. Just hope that they would expand it into something that would probably rival Halo when it comes to online play.

    there's no Battle Frontier?!

  2. #527

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    That Lego game was probably one good reason why Nintendo doesn't attract hard core gamers. Though I do have to say that what Nintendo shown for us today was kinda a let down from all this "garbage" we was expecting from them this year. Now don't get me wrong about saying that stuff we hoped for like a Majora's Mask for the 3DS is garbage. I was just emphasizing what some pea brained supposed Call of Poopy fanboy said in the comments in the video I made E3 predictions in which I spent the majority of my predictions about Nintendo since that's my stroke when it comes to video games.

    But hey, Just have to say that Pikmin 3 was probably the best first party title that Nintendo revealed (and probably the best game overall) that was revealed for the Wii U today. Just hope that they would expand it into something that would probably rival Halo when it comes to online play.
    I don't even like Lego, but that Lego game looked pretty good.

    some pea brained supposed Call of Poopy fanboy
    Shut up.
    I claim Larvitar!


  4. #529
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Odd the Wii U Wario game was not announced at the conference but after it.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/122mflw.jpg[/IMG]
    Smile Forever

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I was wondering why was it even there.
    Published by Nintendo.

    Can't wait for Pikmin. Pray for multiplayer!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,262

  7. #532
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    It also takes about 2.5 hours to charge, though you can still use the GamePad while it's charging, just like with the handheld systems.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I'm sure Nyko will come to the rescue.

  9. #534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Published by Nintendo.

    Can't wait for Pikmin. Pray for multiplayer!
    I think you missed the reference I said altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    It's not a real problem. Oh, and apparently, Wii U games are all 60fps.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's not a real problem. Oh, and apparently, Wii U games are all 60fps.
    Unless you have two Gamepads, then it cuts to 30fps.

  11. #536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Unless you have two Gamepads, then it cuts to 30fps.
    Isn't there still some question as to whether the FPS break is on the game itself or the GamePad screen(s)?
    Last edited by BCVM22; 6th June 2012 at 3:13 AM.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  12. #537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Isn't there still some question as to whether the FPS break is on the game itself or the GamePad screen(s)?
    I think it's on the gamepads instead of the TV image. You can probably have the TV running at 60fps and the gamepads at 30fps, right?

  13. #538
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Wii U specs, not sure if someone posted yet
    I saw the radeon thing and remembered somewhere someone saying that's a fairly powerful GPU. I have no idea what half of this stuff means though, so computer nerds explain please lol


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  14. #539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    I have no idea what half of this stuff means though, so computer nerds explain please lol
    Until they release actual specs for things like processing power and storage, none of it really means anything. "AMD Radeon" is just the maker and product line of the graphics processor.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  15. #540
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Until they release actual specs for things like processing power and storage, none of it really means anything. "AMD Radeon" is just the maker and product line of the graphics processor.
    alright, had no idea what any of that meant lol


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Until they release actual specs for things like processing power and storage, none of it really means anything. "AMD Radeon" is just the maker and product line of the graphics processor.
    Indeed, Intel and AMD are product lines of processors and video cards, respectively, Nintendo could be using newer stronger ones or older weaker ones. I have a feeling we won't know until someone cracks one open, as may have been the case with the Wii.


    ^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

  17. #542

  18. #543
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That game sounds incredible. I can't believe how much Ubisoft is helping out with the Wii U with just this game alone, not to mention Assassin's creed 3 and rayman Dx


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  19. #544
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Thank you Christ and all that comes with it.

    I hate when Nintendo only releases one color of X Console on Launch Day, just for them to announce more colors half a year going "Duhu, now you have to buy it again! It prints $$ haha!!"
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Thank you Christ and all that comes with it.

    I hate when Nintendo only releases one color of X Console on Launch Day, just for them to announce more colors half a year going "Duhu, now you have to buy it again! It prints $$ haha!!"
    Where does it indicate that black will be a release colour? All I'm getting from the article is there'll be a black wiiU at some point.

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  21. #546

    Default

    And here's the list of all the Wii U games (so far) and the release dates:

    RETAIL GAMES:

    2K Sports:

    NBA 2K13 – Holiday

    D3 Publisher:

    Ben 10: Omniverse – Holiday
    Family Party: 30 Great Games (working title) – Holiday
    Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game – Holiday

    Electronic Arts:

    Mass Effect 3 – Holiday

    Maximum Games:

    Jet Tailfin – Holiday

    Namco Bandai:

    Tank! Tank! Tank! – Holiday
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – Holiday

    Nintendo:

    Lego City Undercover – Holiday
    New Super Mario Bros. U – Holiday
    Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge – Holiday
    Nintendo Land – Holiday
    SiNG (working title) – Holiday
    Wii U Panorama View (working title) – Holiday
    Project P-100 (working title) – Launch Window
    Game & Wario (working title) – Launch Window
    Pikmin 3 – Launch Window
    Wii Fit U – Launch Window

    Sega:

    Aliens: Colonial Marines – TBA
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed – Holiday

    THQ:

    Darksiders II – Holiday

    Ubisoft:

    Assassin’s Creed III – Holiday
    Just Dance 4 – Holiday
    Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth – Holiday
    Rabbids Land – Holiday
    Sports Connection – Holiday
    Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 – Holiday
    ZombiU – Holiday
    Rayman Legends – TBA

    Warner Bros.:

    Scribblenauts Unlimited – Holiday
    Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition – Holiday

    DOWNLOAD GAMES:

    Chasing Aurora (Broken Rules) – Holiday
    Trine 2: Director’s Cut (Frozenbyte) – Holiday
    Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Gaijin Games) – Holiday
    Aban Hawkins & the 1,001 Spikes (Nicalis) – Holiday
    Cloudberry Kingdom (Pwnee Studios) – Holiday

    I think I'm sold.

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Wow, reading that article actually made me... excited for ZombiU, and I'm not much of a FPS gamer either.

  23. #548
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Where does it indicate that black will be a release colour? All I'm getting from the article is there'll be a black wiiU at some point.
    Then at least they still announced it before release, so I know I'll have a choice eventually.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Then at least they still announced it before release, so I know I'll have a choice eventually.
    Yeah, but they always do that. Always.

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Yeah, but they always do that. Always.
    Hoping it's much sooner this time though. I want my black Wii U as soon as possible.
    I claim Larvitar!


Page 22 of 176 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •