Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4420

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Which makes it even more hilarious when people ***** about it. I'm personally indifferent to it, got no short stick with the Wii, especially towards the end, and NoE seems competent enough not to completely botch things up.
    BLAH

Meh I wonder if there will be any good fighters on the Wii U besides Smash Bros to the Nth power ... I saw that Injustice Gods Among Us is being released on it but I wont be happy until they release a Blazblue game on the Wii U >_< *crosses fingers for Chrono Phantasma*

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Meh I wonder if there will be any good fighters on the Wii U besides Smash Bros to the Nth power ... I saw that Injustice Gods Among Us is being released on it but I wont be happy until they release a Blazblue game on the Wii U >_< *crosses fingers for Chrono Phantasma*
    I think we'll definitely see some fighters on it, probably get some ported to it. Which is good, Nintendo's got the best Dpad of the Big Three.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just move them to external storage first.
    That's a hassle

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    That's a hassle
    It's really not, it'll only take a minute at most of your time. If it bother you that much you can just bring your whole console.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

They better... I dont feel like getting a PC version just because I cant stand the controller...

While they aren't necessarily taking preorders, if you're a power up rewards member at Gamestop, they'll put you on a waitlist and if anything comes up they'll let you know first.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

^ Dammit you got in the way of me making my hurr durr wave candy in your faces comment about that XD CHEH!

Is the Japanese launch titles/window games much different then the USA? Just wondering if I should pre order a Japanese Wii U or just wait if the titles are similar for the next few months.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PokeRhymeBeat View Post
    Is the Japanese launch titles/window games much different then the USA? Just wondering if I should pre order a Japanese Wii U or just wait if the titles are similar for the next few months.
    There's been no news to my knowledge of any additional launch games announced for Japan. The list of titles is pretty slim right now.

There's been no news to my knowledge of any additional launch games announced for Japan. The list of titles is pretty slim right now.
    Monster Hunter is launch in Japan

Well, here's the list of games that will be available the day of release, according to Kotaku.

Releasing on November 18th:

Activision Publishing, Inc.
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    Skylanders Giants
    TRANSFORMERS PRIME
    Wipeout 3

Disney Interactive
    Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Electronic Arts
    EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 13

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
    TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Wii U Edition

Nintendo
    New Super Mario Bros. U
    NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor's Edge
    Nintendo Land
    SiNG PARTY

SEGA
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Tecmo Koei America Corporation
    WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Hyper

THQ
    Darksiders II

Ubisoft
    Assassin's Creed III
    ESPN Sports Connection
    Just Dance 4
    Rabbids Land
    Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
    ZombiU

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Game Party Champions
    Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition

That's a pretty solid list.

I think I'll be getting NSMBU and Epic Mickey: The Power of 2 (if it's a launch title for Europe, of course), and perhaps AC:AE.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Monster Hunter is launch in Japan
    Ah, I had honestly not even thought about Ultimate's release in Japan. With all the news being about how there was a Monster Hunter game finally being released out West I'd forgotten.

That's a fairly well built list, yet only about 4 games catch my eye, but at least it has decent launch titles unlike the 3DS.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

I'm surprised Pikmin 3 isn't a launch title. Weren't they gonna release it for the Wii but they decided to delay it a bit so they could put it on the WiiU instead?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, here's the list of games that will be available the day of release, according to Kotaku.

Releasing on November 18th:

Activision Publishing, Inc.
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    Skylanders Giants
    TRANSFORMERS PRIME
    Wipeout 3
    Isn't that a Sony franchise?

I'm surprised Pikmin 3 isn't a launch title. Weren't they gonna release it for the Wii but they decided to delay it a bit so they could put it on the WiiU instead?
    If I recall correctly it was;

-known to be a Wii game,
    -then went quiet,
    -then hinted to be a possible 3DS game,
    -then finally this year it was confirmed to be a Wii U title.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

hmm... I hope they do a good job for the 007 game. My favorite Bond is Pierce Brosnan before the Daniel Craig Reboot

And here's the better list
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/26...rica-revealed/
    Last edited by arceus7; 27th September 2012 at 12:05 AM.

hmm... I hope they do a good job for the 007 game. My favorite Bond is Pierce Brosnan before the Daniel Craig Reboot.
    I'm pretty sure everybody hates Daniel Craig as the new Bond.

It's probably done and they're just waiting to release it so we don't have a repeat of the 3DS' first year.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Isn't that a Sony franchise?
    Wrong Wipeout, you're thinking of the good Wipeout. This is the game based off the silly TV show.

Not me, I dislike all the James Bond and the character himself.

Wrong Wipeout, you're thinking of the good Wipeout. This is the game based off the silly TV show.
    Oh yeah I forgot it was an annoying TV show.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Not me, I dislike all the James Bond and the character himself.
    How can this be?

Im sorry I just have to ask but what the hell in gods name are you smoking

Daniel Craig is an excellent actor. He makes a hell of a James Bond.

My favorite part about the reboot is the fact the writing has a new tone to it. In the previous franchise the writing for the character of Bond had very little variation, but Brosnan's skill as an actor portrayed bond in a light that mixed the calculating personality from Sean connery and the goofy personality that Roger moore brought, into a synergistic blend that he portrayed. It was very cool and very suave and I really enjoyed watching him. The plots for those 4 movies were also some of the better ones of the series in my opinion. My favorite part of those movies were how fleshed out the villains were it was well done and highly enjoyable for me. But like the writers said the action scenes were very hyper-kinetic ( like that sword fighting seen from Die another Day). In the new series though the actions scenes arent as full of reckless abandon , but its still very well done, and I personally think that style fits with the new movies , its still very fun to watch. In the Daniel Craig Reboot Bond's character feels ... more developed as in he's a rookie so you can see the way he thinks and his emotions evolve in a way. Quantam of Solace was really well done with Bond's personality evolution. The other thing I like about the Reboot is that the plots are directly linked instead of loosely. The first seven or so Bond films were him targetting the various assets of Spectre's organization which gave the stories a feeling of singularity for each movie but it's loosely connected to the bigger picture, while in these films, Bond is going after things in a more direct manner. His character also seems very intense, much quicker to get to business and pull the the trigger than the previous Bonds.

Personally I think the writing for Daniel Craig Bond makes him a lot easier to be liked by those who didnt like the other Bonds as he feels more personable. He has an evolving character. He's also has a very... caring and loving personality. It especially made sense when you saw and understood why he only had relations with Fields in Quantum of Solace and not with Camille.
    Last edited by arceus7; 27th September 2012 at 12:40 AM.

Im sorry I just have to ask but what the hell in gods name are you smoking

Daniel Craig is an excellent actor. He makes a hell of a James Bond.
    He may be a good actor, but the fact remains that all previous Bonds looked alike to a point. Pierce Brosnan was THE Bond.

Then you throw a blondie like Daniel Craig who absolutely doesn't look like a Bond no matter how good of an actor he is.

Yes Brosnan is probably the epitome of what James Bond would look like but Roger Moore is also blond.

If you payed attention its a Reboot, where James Bond wasnt an agent in the Pre-KGB era.

Daniel Craig, is more similar to the Bond from the books, cold calculating and intense when it comes to his missions but has a sort of warming personality and a charm that attracts women.

I've been watching the films for the past couple of months and I watched Bond 22(Still dont understand why Wikipedia hasnt seperated the movies as Bond 21 is the start of the reboot) so I've been paying attention to the character and the writing and such and wrote a review on it.
    Last edited by arceus7; 27th September 2012 at 12:51 AM.

Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast