Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4427

Thread: Wii U Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So Ubisoft has clarified that it will sell their games beginning Nov. 13 or around that day before the Wii U comes out.

So that begs to ask, will anybody buy a game before you get the system, regardless if the Wii U console will come out on the release day first?
    Planning to get the Wii U for Christmas anyways so yes, I was planning to get the games before the system anyways.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

So Ubisoft has clarified that it will sell their games beginning Nov. 13 or around that day before the Wii U comes out.

So that begs to ask, will anybody buy a game before you get the system, regardless if the Wii U console will come out on the release day first?
    Considering I'm not planning on getting any Ubisoft titles for the Wii U until Legends comes out in Q1 2013, this doesn't really change much for me. I am somewhat interested in how similar certain programs will determine that they are to Wii games, but I'm sure I'll find that out soon enough anyway.
    Last edited by Clamps; 24th October 2012 at 7:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You define fun very oddly.
    Really. The Smash Bros. thread was 5AM rolling around, a few of us commenting on wordplay in the Dojo!! update, then going about our days, then school ended and the rest of the crowd came in and made character wishlists and HOW DO YOU KNOW CRASH WON'T BE IN IT, HE WAS IN A GAME ONCE AND I LIKED IT AS A KID!
    wiiu has no gaems.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Really. The Smash Bros. thread was 5AM rolling around, a few of us commenting on wordplay in the Dojo!! update, then going about our days, then school ended and the rest of the crowd came in and made character wishlists and HOW DO YOU KNOW CRASH WON'T BE IN IT, HE WAS IN A GAME ONCE AND I LIKED IT AS A KID!
    You know, as demented as those threads got (and I do miss Dattebayo), they were the best threads I was a part of on here. Except for that god damn BCVM22 always beating me to the updates.

Sakurai even said that HE LIKED THE ORIGINAL CRASH BANDICOOT!!1!!! Oh, one more little detail, Jr. Troopa for SSB4!

What are the Ubisoft games WiiU games anyways?

EDIT: Nevermind, so a dancing game, that doesn't have me dancing has Han Solo, and Assassin's Creed: AMERICA! F**K YEAH!!! Edition. I don't think I'm buying a game early.

woot21 out dawgs
    Last edited by woot21; 24th October 2012 at 2:14 PM.
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

You forgot the zombie game.

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    and I do miss Dattebayo
    Eh I always found Dattebayo to be a weird and very disturbed guy, I wonder what he's up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    You forgot the zombie game.
    He didn't forget, just that zombie game is nothing special.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Apparently the Wii U will be sold at a loss.
    http://mynintendonews.com/2012/10/24...old-at-a-loss/
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGengar View Post
    Apparently the Wii U will be sold at a loss.
    http://mynintendonews.com/2012/10/24...old-at-a-loss/
    Not surprising, I would imagine that Nintendo will claw back it money in software, licensing and Wii U accessories sales.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

MOST consoles are released at a loss price. In recent memory, I think the Wii was the only one that wasn't. And maybe a new DS model.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Oh, one more little detail, Jr. Troopa for SSB4!
    Pfft, I'm still waiting for PeachIce Climbers.

MOST consoles are released at a loss price. In recent memory, I think the Wii was the only one that wasn't. And maybe a new DS model.
    I think originally the 3DS was sold at a small profit or cost. But that's probably it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Allow me to quote myself twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Still not as bad as this (it's in the comments, scroll down).
        Spoiler:- As for Super Smash Bros. discussion:
    Back on topic, people. Prices...the 3DS was way off its mark and though I think the collection of games we got was a good way to pay us back, I think it would have been better if we were given cash for the eShop and those titles were put up. As for the Wii U, $300 (and $350 for the bundle) sounds about right for a HD console right off the market. Long story short, I'm not complaining.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Apparently there are still unannounced launch window games, so I'm interested to see what arises from this.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Apparently there are still unannounced launch window games, so I'm interested to see what arises from this.
    I'm not being delusional, but I hope there's something about Bravely Default and/or Soul Hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Will be interesting to see what we get out of this. Plus with the announcement of Namco Bandi working on SSB4, there is a chance we may get some SSB4 news.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.

All Nintendo consoles have so far been released at a profit per console sold. The 3DS is the first (after the price cut) to ever be sold at a loss at any time.

Will be interesting to see what we get out of this. Plus with the announcement of Namco Bandi working on SSB4, there is a chance we may get some SSB4 news.

woot21 out dawgs
    Highly doubt it. We probably won't even get so much as a trailer until next E3.

Plus with the announcement of Namco Bandi working on SSB4, there is a chance we may get some SSB4 news.
    They announced Namco Bandai's involvement months ago. What bearing does it have now?

Regardless, no chance. They wouldn't waste news of a project that notable on one of these Nintendo Direct presentations.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I do hope Ninja Storm 3 is for Wii U. So far it only says 360 and PS3 but maybe they did not want to say anything until the system is out. Idk. but yeah excited for the Direct heard about that one Wii U game that is supposed to be a system seller hoping it is an rpg
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21r0gk.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Erinmizu View Post
    I do hope Ninja Storm 3 is for Wii U. So far it only says 360 and PS3 but maybe they did not want to say anything until the system is out. Idk. but yeah excited for the Direct heard about that one Wii U game that is supposed to be a system seller hoping it is an rpg
    [citation needed]

Allow me to quote myself twice.
    Point 9. Besides, I believe the rule against SSBB discussion is to starting new threads.

Also, woot21, I think I love you for still having that picture.

Point 9. Besides, I believe the rule against SSBB discussion is to starting new threads.

Also, woot21, I think I love you for still having that picture.
    It just came up in google image search. And I slept through the Nintendo Direct, anyone know where I can find a video of it? Never mind found it right on the main page. Watching now, will edit with thoughts later.

woot21 out dawgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LfltWviMqmQ

Meep.

So when is this Ninty Direct?

Six hours ago.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast